The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #121
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
It'll help distinguish Donnie from some of his other characters.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:26 PM   #122
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
There was also this one of the inside-

Hm, wonder if that's Kevin's cover for issue 3 on the far right?
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #123
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Awesome. Will Rob Paulson talk with a lisp?

Wow, I didn't even think of that!! Yes yes yes! Rob, please voice him with a lisp!!
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #124
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post

Wow, I didn't even think of that!! Yes yes yes! Rob, please voice him with a lisp!!
Olawd, no Rob, no!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:46 AM   #125
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Olawd, no Rob, no!
Come on Powder, in Rob's hands it could work.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:13 AM   #126
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Writing up my info now!
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:23 AM   #127
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Writing up my info now!
I look forward to reading the blog post.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:43 AM   #128
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
As I get partly through writing this, there's not much that you guys don't already know. This post is amazing for newcomers, but there'll only be small details in this that you guys don't already know.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:45 AM   #129
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
As I get partly through writing this, there's not much that you guys don't already know. This post is amazing for newcomers, but there'll only be small details in this that you guys don't already know.
Well, doodie!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:17 AM   #130
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
This is my write-up:

Nickelodeon's TMNT (2012)

The ultimate purpose of this write-up is a starting point for people looking for info on the upcoming show. It'll likely be edited and updated as more stuff becomes known. Like I said before, most of this you already know, but there's a few unique things, some descriptions, some clarifications, and whatnot that may be new to you.

For you guys, who already know most of this, the clarifications were there to give you a better picture of what I saw since I couldn't actually take pictures or video during the event.

EDIT: I will say that, aside from very few things, I wrote this based off what was said at the SDCC MiP and not taken from the MiP in March. So, what you see that's different is different from what was said in March.

Last edited by Kendamu; 07-23-2011 at 02:42 AM.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:23 AM   #131
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
So nothing was said of the action figures?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #132
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
First off:

[

Leo and Raph look cool, with Raph having a new pose.



I like Mike's expression in this picture. He doesn't look as dumb as he may. Also; new Leo pic. Awesome! He looks grittier than ever before, like he's about to take out the Shredder or a Foot Ninja!



This is new: Don with buck teeth. He either broke a tooth, or he was just "Born This Way." (Lady Gaga joke). I don't particularly like it that much. But if I find out why, I won't be bothered. Also, after hearing the Greg Cipes interview, I have faith that this will be the best TMNT show since the 1980's toon!
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #133
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
Thanks for the write up Goon', cool stuff. After seeing the hi-res picture, I'm convinced that Donny does NOT have a gap in his teeth but is actually missing his front left tooth (the space is too off-center to be just a gap.)
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:46 AM   #134
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
This is my write-up:

Nickelodeon's TMNT (2012)

The ultimate purpose of this write-up is a starting point for people looking for info on the upcoming show. It'll likely be edited and updated as more stuff becomes known. Like I said before, most of this you already know, but there's a few unique things, some descriptions, some clarifications, and whatnot that may be new to you.

For you guys, who already know most of this, the clarifications were there to give you a better picture of what I saw since I couldn't actually take pictures or video during the event.

EDIT: I will say that, aside from very few things, I wrote this based off what was said at the SDCC MiP and not taken from the MiP in March. So, what you see that's different is different from what was said in March.
Nice, but I still hate the fact they made April a teenager and seems that Raph is going to be a hothead again as opposed to a pessimistic sarcastic smart ass. Well, we'll see how that goes. Either way, seems like they are trying to set this up to pull fans from both previous animated versions of the show. I look forward to the humor aspect of it.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:55 AM   #135
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
New pics look good, i'm just sad turtles heads looks like 2 assembled salad bowls. edit :mostly on Leo thought others seems fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
If anyone should have a gap in his teeth (or a knocked out tooth), seems it should be Raph...unless Raph was the one who knocked out Donny's tooth.
I agree with you
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:22 AM   #136
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
This is my write-up:

Nickelodeon's TMNT (2012)
You indicate that the Foot wear more of an authentic ninja uniform, and then you link to an image that isn't? I think I've just gone cross-eyed.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #137
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Lovin' the black tape on Raphael.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #138
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
This is my write-up:

Nickelodeon's TMNT (2012)
Nice. Still unsure about Teen April....oh well. And now Donnie can sing All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... (which was sung by the original series Donnie VA as a child! )
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:02 AM   #139
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Nice. Still unsure about Teen April....oh well. And now Donnie can sing All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... (which was sung by the original series Donnie VA as a child! )
I thought Barry Gordon sang "I'm gettin' nuthin' for Christmas".
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #140
TobTurn
Foot Soldier
 
TobTurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 153
Awesome new poses! I don't really like Don's teeth though.
And I read your write-up on HalfShellHeroes. I'm pumped for The Shredder. Scariest he's ever been? I want to see it now!

The child and fangirl in me (Lol What? I'm male..) feels like I still need to add that Ch'rell will always be the One True Shredder. I'm over it now. I still did it in this thread, though. Maybe I'm not over it yet
TobTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.