The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #961
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Quite aware of all of that, but my statement still stands. Believe me unless you work for Nick you're not telling me anything I don't know.
Also you should be locked in a cage for saying TMNT is better than ANY other turtles media. I'd rather watch Turtle Tunes while bound & gagged.
"Crime didn't take a break Leo... you did".
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #962
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Donnie's right though, it's change for the sake of change. It doesn't exactly make them more unique in the cartoon world 'cause it's an easy route.
Amen, brotha!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #963
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
I'm a huge fan of this picture
http://cheeks-74.deviantart.com/art/TMNT-163847156

So I don't got much against size differences
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #964
Slap-Happy
Bad Boy
 
Slap-Happy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
I'm a huge fan of this picture
http://cheeks-74.deviantart.com/art/TMNT-163847156

So I don't got much against size differences
Big fan of that picture too. The height of the turtles means nothing to me.
Slap-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #965
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Have we had any other voice actor confirmations since the Kevin Michael Richardson is Shredder reveal? I'm still a bit mixed on that one too...I like the guy as a VA, but he's a bit of a...stereotypical pick, I'm fearing. He has a big, deep, booming voice and I don't want Shredder to just be that. On the flip side though, the man is a master of girly screams...and I dunno how I'd feel about a goofy Shredder again too.

I dunno, I'm kind of between a rock and a hard place on Shredder. For goofy, the old toon wins with ease, but it's gonna be hard to top how awesomely dark the 4Kids incarnation was too. Shooting for middle ground will be hard too. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #966
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
With 2012 finally here, we are another step closer to the premiere of the new TMNT show! Nick should start releasing more information on the show soon...hopefully anyway.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #967
stormbringer
Foot Soldier
 
stormbringer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
Have we had any other voice actor confirmations since the Kevin Michael Richardson is Shredder reveal? I'm still a bit mixed on that one too...I like the guy as a VA, but he's a bit of a...stereotypical pick, I'm fearing. He has a big, deep, booming voice and I don't want Shredder to just be that. On the flip side though, the man is a master of girly screams...and I dunno how I'd feel about a goofy Shredder again too.

I dunno, I'm kind of between a rock and a hard place on Shredder. For goofy, the old toon wins with ease, but it's gonna be hard to top how awesomely dark the 4Kids incarnation was too. Shooting for middle ground will be hard too. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Hopefully, they'll go with the dark Shredder if they go goofy it'll be the OT all over again.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #968
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Also you should be locked in a cage for saying TMNT is better than ANY other turtles media. I'd rather watch Turtle Tunes while bound & gagged.
Yeah right. TMNT's mediocrity is not nearly as bad as something that is actually horrible.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #969
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
Looks like the show could debut as early as February.
http://www.nickutopia.com/2011/12/28...press-release/
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #970
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Looks like rumors are the show could debut as early as February.
http://www.bsckids.com/2011/12/dutch...ends-of-korra/
I asked Master Splinter about that yesterday. He said they were unfounded and without any official word form Nickeledon. Check under the predictions for 2012 thread. He said it was still slated for around this Thanksgiving. It looks like we will know who gets swore in or resowrn in for president before it airs its first episode. I would rather it take its time and things come out gradually anyway.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #971
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Looks like the show could debut as early as February.
http://www.nickutopia.com/2011/12/28...press-release/
Looks like people will bite any "news" they find.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #972
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
With 2012 finally here, we are another step closer to the premiere of the new TMNT show! Nick should start releasing more information on the show soon...hopefully anyway.
one would hope any way
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:29 AM   #973
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Looks like the show could debut as early as February.
http://www.nickutopia.com/2011/12/28...press-release/
if this is true then nickelodeon will announce it soon. When is the thanksgiving date?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:49 AM   #974
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
It's not true.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:12 AM   #975
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior
 
Fugitoid Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: D'hoonib, VT
Posts: 886
But it's on the internet, it's gotta be true!!!
__________________

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:00 AM   #976
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
It will not be the first time that news about a projest of a company are leaked before the company announce them themselves. It is very common nowdays for news to be leaked before official annoucments. but we will have to wait for confirmation from nick
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #977
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
I hope it's real, I really want something new to look forward to watching every week. But like BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 said, we'll just have to wait for the information to be confirmed.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #978
cryan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
Also,April fools is coming up in a few months.I am sure that some folks will be doing some pranking.I know its early but I would like to give an advance warning.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #979
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Why the hell would anyone think they'd debut a new show in a month with ZERO promotion or hype going for it?

Outside of the internet, nobody even knows this show is even in development. I'd expect Nick to hype it up starting around June/July for a September debut.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #980
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, I had read in the TMNT-L newsletter that it was supposed to debut in March, but that's not true, obviously as one of the admins saw it on Wikipedia. I thought that was a bit far-fetched anyway when I read it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.