The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #101
Uki
Hench Mutant
 
Uki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Woodlands, Tx
Posts: 337
Other than both Mikey and cannolis being awesome...?


....No, not really, but if he can make it happen, he'll be on that list of awesomeness too.
__________________
-Proud Member of the Turtle Whacks!
Uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #102
TomWaltz
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TomWaltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 510
All --

Thanks so much for the many kind words about issue #7. Really happy so many of you enjoyed the issue and wanted to give you another teaser page from issue #8 to hold you over until that issue is available next month (you may notice a bit of a cameo appearance from our micro-series books in panel 3). As always, fantastic artwork from the Dan Duncan/Ronda Pattison super-team!

Again... thanks for your continued interest and support!

Best,

Tom Waltz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TMNT08_06.jpg (70.2 KB, 157 views)
TomWaltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #103
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Ah, I was wondering when we'd see Alopex again. I thought she got lost in the shuffle.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #104
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomWaltz View Post
As always, fantastic artwork from the Dan Duncan/Ronda Pattison super-team!
No joke! Dan draws a mean Alopex. Can't wait to see what her story really is.

I really really can't wait for #8 now. Other than #5 creating an anomaly by being the best issue of the series so far, every issue is better than the last. Wonder when we'll peak.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #105
junkboy
Hench Mutant
 
junkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Turkey
Posts: 443
The day i said IDW might not be using Alopex in the main book yet, that teaser made me eat my words.
Thanks Tom
__________________
junkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #106
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
That's great! I was really hoping we'd see Alopex again soon!
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #107
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Nice to see Alopex in the main comic!
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #108
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Since this issue apparently ends the Mouser story arc, Tom said the next arc goes up to issue 12 if I remember correctly.

Since we know Shredder debuts in #10, what will the build-up be before hand? We know a lot of this issue still has to do with Krang and Baxter.

I can't imagine the Turtles traveling through space just yet, so will the Neutrino war still be off-screen as the Turtles come into contact with Foot soldiers?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #109
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
I'm looking forward to seeing the wrap up of General Krang and the Baxter story. Somethings got to happen to end that. I don't see Old Hob sticking with Baxter long term, hope something breaks there too.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #110
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,225
This just in.

TMNT: Infestation part 1 is going to be delayed a week in some areas of the country, but not all.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #111
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
TMNT: Infestation part 1 is going to be delayed a week in some areas of the country, but not all.
I saw a post about this on the IDW Forums today but I can't find any additional information out about the delay. All my sources and every major comic site still has this listed for 3/7 with no mention of a delay. Do you have a source for this delay info? I'd like to nail down exactly which areas might be impacted by the delay. Thanks ToTheNines!
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #112
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
I wonder if TMNT #8 will be better than 6-7. Seems to bring things to a close and begin the next full story.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #113
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I saw a post about this on the IDW Forums today but I can't find any additional information out about the delay. All my sources and every major comic site still has this listed for 3/7 with no mention of a delay. Do you have a source for this delay info? I'd like to nail down exactly which areas might be impacted by the delay. Thanks ToTheNines!
Grahamcrackers.com doesn't have this comic listed for their next week releases.
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:38 AM   #114
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Grahamcrackers.com doesn't have this comic listed for their next week releases.
As of now, the Grahamcrackers.com list for March 7 doesn't have any IDW comics shown for release next week. Infestation 2: TMNT isn't even listed on their site so I'm not sure that they are a very reliable source (but thanks for response Buffy )

Diamond, ComicList, and ComiXology all still show March 7. I have this on my pull list so it will be interesting to see if it comes in to my local shop.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #115
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,518
Yeah, all of our comics for that week got hit by the shipping mishap, so if you're in the half of the country affected, no IDW comics for you that week.

Everything should be there the following week though.

(I have no info on what the mishap actually was, or what stores are or aren't affected)
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #116
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Still on the fence about buying Infestation. Anyone else in this boat?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #117
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Still on the fence about buying Infestation. Anyone else in this boat?
I read Mark's review of it, but then I went ahead and flipped through Infestation #1 out of curiosity. That was pretty much the end of it though. It went back on the shelf for good. I will be getting the TMNT issues, of course. I commend IDW for making each title a self-contained story rather than forcing us to buy crossover issues to read the whole Turtles story.

I rather enjoyed Infestation: Ghostbusters.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #118
Toby Barrett
Stone Warrior
 
Toby Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
Yeah, I'll only be buying the TMNT issues as well.
Toby Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #119
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Barrett View Post
Yeah, I'll only be buying the TMNT issues as well.
Those are the ones I'm on the fence about... the 2 Turtle issues. Then again, it is just 2 issues.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #120
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
As of now, the Grahamcrackers.com list for March 7 doesn't have any IDW comics shown for release next week. Infestation 2: TMNT isn't even listed on their site so I'm not sure that they are a very reliable source (but thanks for response Buffy )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
Yeah, all of our comics for that week got hit by the shipping mishap, so if you're in the half of the country affected, no IDW comics for you that week.

Everything should be there the following week though.

(I have no info on what the mishap actually was, or what stores are or aren't affected)
Graham Crackers Comics is in Chicago... maybe the Eastern half of the country is S.O.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Those are the ones I'm on the fence about... the 2 Turtle issues. Then again, it is just 2 issues.
Dude... Tristan wrote them... enough said.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
infestation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.