The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #1921
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I'm getting used to the designs of the Turtles and even Splinter. Not too keen on April though. I'll have to watch the show to see how they use her character.
I agree with you
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:59 AM   #1922
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshadamd View Post
That would be so awesome!
I thought you said the show was "going to suck", why would you think that's awesome? Make up your mind.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:12 AM   #1923
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
He's 12, what do you expect?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #1924
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshadamd View Post
I meant it would be cool for the them to show a clip of the show, but I still think the show is going to be awful.
Its likely not going to be terrible. I just hope it isn't too kiddified where anyone older than 8 can't watch it.

Both TMNT cartoons so far were aimed at kids but there is enough there that adults enjoy them. I hope this is the same.

And like I said before, it can't be any worse than Next Mutation.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #1925
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshadamd View Post
I meant it would be cool for the them to show a clip of the show, but I still think the show is going to be awful.
You think it's going to be awful but you put art from the show in your signature and avatar.

Dumb.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #1926
CrazySquirrel
Foot Soldier
 
CrazySquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 147
Oh god I just realized there is a possibility that Miwa and April go to school together. ********FACEPALM********
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #1927
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Uh. Ok then? This is a deal, why?
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #1928
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
And like I said before, it can't be any worse than Next Mutation.
O_O You just doomed us all with your fate-temptingness!
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #1929
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshadamd View Post
I meant it would be cool for the them to show a clip of the show, but I still think the show is going to be awful.
I really don't understand this way of thinking. Why would you think, that after spending $60 million on a franshise, Nick would put out an ''awful'' show? And gearing it towards children does not make it awful. This is gonna be a kids show.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #1930
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel View Post
Oh god I just realized there is a possibility that Miwa and April go to school together. ********FACEPALM********
Ooh and then in season 2 they can fight over Casey....

Like Shredder would let his daughter go to public school.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #1931
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
I really don't understand this way of thinking. Why would you think, that after spending $60 million on a franshise, Nick would put out an ''awful'' show? And gearing it towards children does not make it awful. This is gonna be a kids show.
They have done it before...
Watch if you dare!!!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #1932
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshadamd View Post

"I don't remember doing that."
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #1933
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Ooh and then in season 2 they can fight over Casey....
rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Like Shredder would let his daughter go to public school.
doubtful
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #1934
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post

"I don't remember doing that."
It was a show back in the 90s most reviewers hate it and say "Its worse than the civil war" which is saying something.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #1935
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
You think it's going to be awful but you put art from the show in your signature and avatar.

Dumb.
Thanks for the idea.
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #1936
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,196
If I could have banning powers for just one day...
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #1937
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I msy never understand the hostility toward Joshadamd.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #1938
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
I msy never understand the hostility toward Joshadamd.
Gobo, is this your way of telling us you're illiterate?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #1939
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
No. I just don't see anything worth getting so ticked about.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #1940
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshadamd View Post
They have done it before...
Watch if you dare!!!
Um, I loved Cousin Skeeter.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.