The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #2221
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Heck if I know, but it's been out for a couple months I think.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #2222
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
It came from Nickelodeon. Duh.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #2223
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Previews will come in time. We just have to be patient. Remember, we're in April right now, and with the way the years fly by, we'll be seeing the new show before you know it. I'm sure a preview will be shown at SDCC.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #2224
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshadamd View Post
I pissed. Not even Jason Biggs saw the first episode yet...
Hope you remembered to put them clothes in the washer.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #2225
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Previews will come in time. We just have to be patient. Remember, we're in April right now, and with the way the years fly by, we'll be seeing the new show before you know it. I'm sure a preview will be shown at SDCC.
I love your bubbly comment.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #2226
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Why, thank you, ZOD.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #2227
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Jason Biggs' poo story reminds me of Jon Stewart's way of telling jokes.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:28 PM   #2228
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Nothing huge, but plenty of little things already today.

I lost the tweet, but Rob said he's gonna have Mae Whitman on his podcast soon.

Rob tweeted this: "Back at Nickelodeon today for TMNT. Looking (and sounding) pretty cool, kids! @GregCipes IS Mikey! A gentle genius. "

And this, in response to someone asking him who he's voicing in TMNT: "Donnie. Only 2 more to go"

Greg Cipes posted this pic of himself, Rob, and Jason Biggs.

ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #2229
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post

Greg Cipes posted this pic of himself, Rob, and Jason Biggs.

Cool picture Nines.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #2230
cryan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
You can tell that they are having a great time.The podcast with Rob and Kevin Richardson was great.There there was so much profanity my ears bled.I never heard Rob swear like that.Kids,cover your ears.Post a link to the interview with Mae Whitman.I would love to hear that.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #2231
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
They all seem to be having a awesome time recording for the show! I'd love to see one of their recording sessions! They seem to be full of laughter!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #2232
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Thanks for the pic, Nines. Those guys look like they're having a blast, which is a good thing. It's making me more excited for the show now.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #2233
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Rob just posted another.

ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #2234
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
1st 5 episodes revealed?

I've been away from the net for a while, but has the alleged Memorial Day "Premiere schedule" been discussed here yet?


WARNING: Poor, nonsensical grammar prevalent below!
Quote:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the 2012 american show, starts on May 28, 2012 for Memorial Day.
# Title Original airdate TV Broadcast
1 "Pilot" May 28, 2012 S01E01
The Turtles are back for action.

2 "Jail Breakers" May 29, 2012 S01E02
The Turtles are going to jail and the jail breakers are back.

3 "Ninja Battles" May 30, 2012 S01E03
The Turtles are wearing their Ninja Battles.

4 "Exploding City" May 31, 2012 S01E04
The Turtles are throwing the bombs and explode the city.

5 "Hot, Hot, Hot!" June 1, 2012 S01E05
The Turtles are going to the beach to fight the Mighty Shark.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...12%29_episodes

I figured it was big news, but it's wikipedia, so ya never know.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #2235
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I've been away from the net for a while, but has the alleged Memorial Day "Premiere schedule" been discussed here yet?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...12%29_episodes

I figured it was big news, but it's wikipedia, so ya never know.
I wouldn't trust it. Unless there is a source for this, I won't take it seriously. Thanks for showing this to us anyway Winters.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #2236
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
... I loled.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #2237
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I wouldn't trust it. Unless there is a source for this, I won't take it seriously. I could be wrong though. Thanks for showing this to us anyway Winters.
Yeah, I don't wanna say you got fooled again, Winters, but those plot synopsizes are so nonsensical that I question their validity.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:55 PM   #2238
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
those plot synopsizes are so nonsensical that I question their validity.
Agreed. I mean seriously, "The Turtles are throwing the bombs and explode the city"? What does that even mean? Sounds like an idea someone made up in response to the new movie.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #2239
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
So you guys really don't think Nick would make an episode that has the turtles blowing up populated city buildings with bombs?



I guess next time I stumble across some potential TMNT news, I'll just keep it to myself.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #2240
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
So you guys really don't think Nick would make an episode that has the turtles blowing up populated city buildings with bombs?



I guess next time I stumble across some potential TMNT news, I'll just keep it to myself.
No...but know if it's this laughable it will be laughed at.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.