![]() |
|
|
#2681 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
|
thanks for the info.in this case this little animation is really exciting me no matter what it was
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2682 |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to appear at Nick Hotel in Orlando this summer beginning
Found this article:
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/0...l-day-weekend/ Along with this image with Leo in a new pose: Spoiler:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2683 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
|
dont ask why donnie never open his mouth...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2684 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2685 | |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2686 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
I hate when they do these do these costume things. It's so embarassing, it seriously made me consider leaving the panel at SDCC '09.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2687 | |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2688 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
|
I think it's just odd that there have been these appearances of the costumed characters, but we still really haven't had some sort of preview of the actual show. I mean, does the target audience of these characters even know who the Ninja Turtles are?
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man! ![]() "I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2689 |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
I'm pretty sure most kids know about the Ninja Turtles. It's part of pop cultural osmosis.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2690 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
|
Nice new image. Though honestly, the more of these official images I see, the more annoyed I become that Raph's in-show skin tone is so different from that of his toy's. I really like the sort of forest green color the action figure has been colored, and was hoping that it would be the same for the show...oh well.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2691 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
So, it looks like Leo's and Don's weapons have colored tape on them. I prefer blue on the handle and not on the whole sword.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2692 | |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2693 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2694 |
|
The Little Nerdy Teacher
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
|
Yeah, it would definately be limited knowledge.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2695 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
Since the major networks are now previewing their fall shows, I'd say very soon we should get some announcement from Nick given that the TV season officially ends next Wednesday, and kids start their summer vacations. And I feel that being on Nick is akin to being on CBS back in the '80s/'90s when Saturday mornings on a major network were still relevant, as I see the "animated big three" as Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney, with The Hub and CW as "minors", with any remaining animation on the traditional networks as "death slots" or an obscure cable network in the '80s.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2696 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2697 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Reference or it's not true...
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2698 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2699 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
I asked TMNTMaster if there was any news...I hope I wasn't too snarky.
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2700 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
|
Quote:
here it is http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2012/0...l-teenage.html |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|