The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2015, 06:32 PM   #2661
Prototype
Foot Soldier
 
Prototype's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
Right - I took a pic:
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...A2C6E96641.jpg
All the arms come off, or go on ! Four in total. Weapons are part of the arms.

Also, I noticed that this batch uses Mikey and not Leo on the packs.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...663616ED91.jpg
Danke. Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
I expected all the limbs to retain similar lengths so that any right-left combination would result in a figure that could at least stand. No... Not the case.
At least all turtles should be able to have a cyborg (Metalhead) leg. Also Slash's legs look weird in this line..

Still waiting for Casey, BB&RS to show up in stores here, maybe next year...
Prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:32 AM   #2662
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
I will try to look at the pegging for the arms later today. I kept these three in an ever growing display in my master classroom. I think this collection gets more attention than my lessons !
Silliness sums this line up. I am glad I started getting them, and kept it up. The chosen mixes for the front of pack graphics are at times really messed up, and they didn't follow the rules that I thought they would.
I expected all the limbs to retain similar lengths so that any right-left combination would result in a figure that could at least stand. No... Not the case.

It would be interesting to see how this range is selling in comparison to the main range, or even HSH.
I don't think they are selling that well, just based on my store hunts. Unless there is a sale, like Toysrus has had were they go, "buy 1 and buy the second for 40% percent off," they will sell and they have in my area.

I hope to see the line continue because the line could expand to more interesting characters for even weirder mutations. Leatherhead and Stockman Fly would make great additions.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:42 AM   #2663
zodach
Foot Soldier
 
zodach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 236
Mozar is in stock on Walmart.com right now. You can choose store pickup to avoid the shipping charge if your order is less than $50.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Teenage-Mu...Mozar/44297972
zodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 10:17 PM   #2664
TMNTooze
Foot Soldier
 
TMNTooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 168
I ordered online with Walmart a few days ago and then found Mozar and Dregg at the store. Go figure...
TMNTooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #2665
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168


History of Leo Pixel Dan video
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:00 AM   #2666
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post


History of Leo Pixel Dan video
"Tell me...you didn't pay money for this..."
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:55 PM   #2667
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
"Tell me...you didn't pay money for this..."
He didn't , and that's why the review is so nice .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:00 PM   #2668
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
I think Dan actually bought that. I highly doubt Playmates would give a 90 dollar set to someone for free.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:26 PM   #2669
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
I think Dan actually bought that. I highly doubt Playmates would give a 90 dollar set to someone for free.
If giving away one set (which cost them way less than $90 to produce) to an internet reviewer will get a few people to actually shell out the cash for the set...It's a win for them.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 03:30 PM   #2670
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
He usually notes whether or not a company provided the toy for review at the end of his more recent videos, so I'm guessing he did buy it. Been a while since he's mentioned Playmates sending anything, actually, which I'm not surprised by given how crazy the release schedule is. I doubt even THEY know when to send along review samples.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:03 PM   #2671
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
- belt
- hard plastic
- Nick leo eyes
- skimp on paint of the already skimped on paint figure
- 2007 leo

5 reasons why i am skipping this set.

It's just not a very good collector's piece. Even if they eventually release the other turtles, they're missing 2007 CGI movie leo now, what if they're missing 1990 movie michelangelo for example? That kind of inconsistencies and OCD will kill me.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:44 AM   #2672
StealthNinjaScyther
Foot Soldier
 
StealthNinjaScyther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 208
Are missing paints apps on recent figures common? No, not the standard missing apps, but ones that are supposed to be there. I ordered several figures online recently and Monkey Brains doesn't have painted feet and Napoleon doesn't have painted lips.
StealthNinjaScyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:54 AM   #2673
weizie
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 254
Dan bought it. if he didn't he would have gotten it before it hit store shelves. this late review, means he actually bought it.
__________________
weizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:42 AM   #2674
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by weizie View Post
Dan bought it. if he didn't he would have gotten it before it hit store shelves. this late review, means he actually bought it.
Good points all...I stand corrected.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:54 PM   #2675
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by weizie View Post
Dan bought it. if he didn't he would have gotten it before it hit store shelves. this late review, means he actually bought it.
He was late on Mondo, Dregg,Mozar, DX turtles, and the Metal Mutants 5 pack he's been late many times before yet he made a video and said he got it from Playmates( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBsEpVeFUI ). Dan gets his stuff late from Playmates sometimes.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:26 PM   #2676
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
He was late on Mondo, Dregg,Mozar, DX turtles, and the Metal Mutants 5 pack he's been late many times before yet he made a video and said he got it from Playmates( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBsEpVeFUI ). Dan gets his stuff late from Playmates sometimes.
He never says he got all those from Playmates he just said he got the figures and would review them when he had the time. he never mentioned Playmates directly
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.

Last edited by Autbot_Benz; 11-17-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:37 PM   #2677
BYWInsaniac
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Posts: 84
Hey DVD, I dont suppose you have any loose images of that Mix & Match Rahzar. Or, even better, a side by side of the loose M&M Rahzar with the regular figure?
BYWInsaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:28 PM   #2678
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
I have a couple of loose Rahzar figures at home, and some in packs, but I have only one MnM version, and I have not unboxed it. I will bring in a loose Rahzar tomorrow, and photograph it on top of the MnM box if you like.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:11 AM   #2679
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
I have a couple of loose Rahzar figures at home, and some in packs, but I have only one MnM version, and I have not unboxed it. I will bring in a loose Rahzar tomorrow, and photograph it on top of the MnM box if you like.
Definitely and thank you for your pictures.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:46 AM   #2680
weizie
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
He was late on Mondo, Dregg,Mozar, DX turtles, and the Metal Mutants 5 pack he's been late many times before yet he made a video and said he got it from Playmates( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBsEpVeFUI ). Dan gets his stuff late from Playmates sometimes.
he never said a word about getting them from playmates
__________________
weizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.