![]() |
|
|
#521 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
|
Yeah, blame 4kids for what their super villian does
|
|
|
|
|
|
#522 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Next time, Viacom will be responsible for destroying your childhood memories.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#523 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnedosa, MB Canada
Posts: 772
|
What I'm concerned with is that oldschool Shredder and Krang are now in control of the Utrom-enhanced Technodrome. Wonder if that will go anywhere?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#524 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 121
|
what is the DUKE ACUREDS name that shredders uses? I don't remember it being in the show before this?...can anyone help me out?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#525 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
Duke Acureds was one of the names he went by when he was a warlord on a couple planets. Other names he went by were Torrinon and Kako Naso. I beleive it was mentioned in his trial on the Utrom homeworld.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#526 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Duke Acureds was one of the aliases Ch'rell used before becoming stranded on Earth with the other Utroms. This is a reference to "Exodus" Part Two.
EDIT: Darn you, Raph's Girl. Darn you to shell. *shakes fist* I saw that question first. It was mine.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() Last edited by gobo; 12-19-2009 at 04:06 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#527 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#528 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
I would think so too, but the Closed Captioning says different. But, that's just on Turtles Forever. "Exodus" Part Two's Captioning might have it spelled differently.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#529 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
|
Have finally see Turtles Forever -a fantastic homage to the multiverses, a send off better than the wedding, and was there cubeecraft featured in the panel of alternate universes? Yeah, the Mirage turtles rocked. In fact, my favorite parts where when the turtles were just annoying each other. Other than that, there is a lot of lasers firing.
Now that the 2K3 turtles have lost yet another lair, where to next? |
|
|
|
|
|
#530 | |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Yep. Being another 4kids product, it was just an obvious choice.
Quote:
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#531 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 81
|
I laughed my head off when I saw that papercraft universe there
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#532 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
that would be sweet to see
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#533 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
|
So... what's everyones view count so far?
I've watched the TV version 7 times, and the Directors Cut twice. Total = 9. |
|
|
|
|
|
#534 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 393
|
For those interested here's an updated version of my "Turtles Forever" DVD box art:
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1...erdvdslip1.png This updated version fixes a slight alignment problem on the spine that I noticed when I first printed mine. Enjoy! |
|
|
|
|
|
#535 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#536 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
|
I just finished watching the Director's Cut version myself, and man...I cannot get this on DVD fast enough.
As for view count, I've only seen the DC once, but overall I think I'm at about 6 or 7 times myself. This thing just does NOT lose it's watchability. It's too good.
__________________
My FanFiction |
|
|
|
|
|
#537 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#538 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 858
|
what I don't get is why they chose to have pupils in BTTS but went back to having no pupils for the 2k3 Turtles for Turtles Forever. I kinda wish they went back to the artstyle of seasons 1-5 because of that.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#539 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
|
^
The animation reminded me more of Fast Forward...but I'm glad they ditched the pupils. One thing I would have liked to have seen is Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#540 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 151
|
i think they did that just to make the turtles look like the 2007 movie
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 4kids, episode discussion, fred wolf series |
|
|