The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #521
Blade Raider
Mad Scientist
 
Blade Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder_Fan View Post
4Kids are stupid to mess with the Technodrome
Yeah, blame 4kids for what their super villian does
__________________
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #522
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder_Fan View Post
they must not do that again
I love the Technodrome.
Next time, Viacom will be responsible for destroying your childhood memories.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #523
cammy85
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnedosa, MB Canada
Posts: 772
What I'm concerned with is that oldschool Shredder and Krang are now in control of the Utrom-enhanced Technodrome. Wonder if that will go anywhere?
cammy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #524
ajistheman
Foot Soldier
 
ajistheman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 121
what is the DUKE ACUREDS name that shredders uses? I don't remember it being in the show before this?...can anyone help me out?
ajistheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #525
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajistheman View Post
what is the DUKE ACUREDS name that shredders uses? I don't remember it being in the show before this?...can anyone help me out?
Duke Acureds was one of the names he went by when he was a warlord on a couple planets. Other names he went by were Torrinon and Kako Naso. I beleive it was mentioned in his trial on the Utrom homeworld.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #526
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Duke Acureds was one of the aliases Ch'rell used before becoming stranded on Earth with the other Utroms. This is a reference to "Exodus" Part Two.


EDIT: Darn you, Raph's Girl. Darn you to shell. *shakes fist* I saw that question first. It was mine.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.


Last edited by gobo; 12-19-2009 at 04:06 PM.
gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #527
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
EDIT: Darn you, Raph's Girl. Darn you to shell. *shakes fist* I saw that question first. It was mine.
You can answer this one little guy. Are you sure it's Acureds? Sounds more like Acurets to me.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #528
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
You can answer this one little guy. Are you sure it's Acureds? Sounds more like Acurets to me.
I would think so too, but the Closed Captioning says different. But, that's just on Turtles Forever. "Exodus" Part Two's Captioning might have it spelled differently.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #529
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
Have finally see Turtles Forever -a fantastic homage to the multiverses, a send off better than the wedding, and was there cubeecraft featured in the panel of alternate universes? Yeah, the Mirage turtles rocked. In fact, my favorite parts where when the turtles were just annoying each other. Other than that, there is a lot of lasers firing.

Now that the 2K3 turtles have lost yet another lair, where to next?
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #530
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
was there cubeecraft featured in the panel of alternate universes?
Yep. Being another 4kids product, it was just an obvious choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Now that the 2K3 turtles have lost yet another lair, where to next?
Reruns.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #531
nomekop
Thug
 
nomekop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 81
I laughed my head off when I saw that papercraft universe there
__________________
nomekop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #532
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy85 View Post
What I'm concerned with is that oldschool Shredder and Krang are now in control of the Utrom-enhanced Technodrome. Wonder if that will go anywhere?
that would be sweet to see
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #533
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
So... what's everyones view count so far?

I've watched the TV version 7 times, and the Directors Cut twice. Total = 9.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #534
Desslok
Hench Mutant
 
Desslok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 393
For those interested here's an updated version of my "Turtles Forever" DVD box art:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1...erdvdslip1.png

This updated version fixes a slight alignment problem on the spine that I noticed when I first printed mine. Enjoy!
Desslok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:16 AM   #535
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Reruns.
The great circle of (television network) life
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:56 PM   #536
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
I just finished watching the Director's Cut version myself, and man...I cannot get this on DVD fast enough.

As for view count, I've only seen the DC once, but overall I think I'm at about 6 or 7 times myself. This thing just does NOT lose it's watchability. It's too good.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #537
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
I cannot get this on DVD fast enough.
Trust me, you won't.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #538
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 858
what I don't get is why they chose to have pupils in BTTS but went back to having no pupils for the 2k3 Turtles for Turtles Forever. I kinda wish they went back to the artstyle of seasons 1-5 because of that.
__________________
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:56 AM   #539
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
^
The animation reminded me more of Fast Forward...but I'm glad they ditched the pupils.

One thing I would have liked to have seen is
Spoiler:
Mirage Splinter
.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #540
magidkaiser
Foot Soldier
 
magidkaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle View Post
what I don't get is why they chose to have pupils in BTTS but went back to having no pupils for the 2k3 Turtles for Turtles Forever. I kinda wish they went back to the artstyle of seasons 1-5 because of that.
i think they did that just to make the turtles look like the 2007 movie
__________________
magidkaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4kids, episode discussion, fred wolf series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.