The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #581
Midnight Mutant
Foot Soldier
 
Midnight Mutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 249
They did the bathtub scene..THEY DID THE BATHTUB SCENE! **** YOU CIRO AND TEAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! <3

I was totally hoping they would do that part!

I still wish it would have taken Leo a little longer to wake up but, it's nice that they are pushing that he's having a really hard time and that he's hurting.

I'm glad they mentioned his voice change instead of just ignoring it like it never happened. That's very clever.

I wish I could hear it better, it's like...Leo's voice is right there and I can barely hear it! I want to hear more of it!
__________________
Midnight Mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #582
ShelleyQuick
Foot Soldier
 
ShelleyQuick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 134
I love the fact that somebody, somewhere, at one time did enough research to know that you're supposed to soak a sick and/or injured turtle in water. My husband has healed a lot of near-death very sick and hurt turtles back to perfect health and soaking them was the most important part.
__________________
Just a small town girl in a great big world.

ShelleyQuick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:15 PM   #583
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Mutant View Post
They did the bathtub scene..THEY DID THE BATHTUB SCENE! **** YOU CIRO AND TEAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! <3

I was totally hoping they would do that part!

I still wish it would have taken Leo a little longer to wake up but, it's nice that they are pushing that he's having a really hard time and that he's hurting.

I'm glad they mentioned his voice change instead of just ignoring it like it never happened. That's very clever.

I wish I could hear it better, it's like...Leo's voice is right there and I can barely hear it! I want to hear more of it!
They did say Leo was unconscious for 3 months.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:28 PM   #584
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
Wow, I think I'm gonna love Seth as Leo.

I'm loving his new voice
I wasn't sure at first but I think Seth's acting chops is going to put to good use.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:00 PM   #585
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Looking forward to hearing Seth's Leo. Our Walmart had the sound muted too! Ah well. Next weekend.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:53 PM   #586
Midnight Mutant
Foot Soldier
 
Midnight Mutant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
They did say Leo was unconscious for 3 months.
I meant for us. I know a lot of time passed in show, but I meant for real time. It was a really, REALLY fast montage.
I mean, I understand why and I'm not all bent out of shape about it, I was just hoping for a little more time for us to worry like the turtles were.
__________________
Midnight Mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #587
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I'd seen the reruns of this when I was a lad. I don't remember anything specific about it, but I do recall some parts.

With the new show's name I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't skew Conan a bit as well.
According to wikipedia, it was more or less, a knock off of Conan and Star Wars, but mostly Star Wars. I guess there was toy battle going on between two toy companies, one was first pitched the contract for Star Wars toys, but thought it was too expensive, so they passed and thought they would make up their own line, with a TV show to match. So, while there will be references of this cartoon in the new show, don't be surpised if the lesser known cartoon is a cover up for the real references to Star Wars.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #588
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Mutant View Post
They did the bathtub scene..THEY DID THE BATHTUB SCENE! **** YOU CIRO AND TEAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! <3

I was totally hoping they would do that part!

I still wish it would have taken Leo a little longer to wake up but, it's nice that they are pushing that he's having a really hard time and that he's hurting.

I'm glad they mentioned his voice change instead of just ignoring it like it never happened. That's very clever.

I wish I could hear it better, it's like...Leo's voice is right there and I can barely hear it! I want to hear more of it!
Yeah, I know! I'm so glad they put in some movie references here! So cool!

Well, he did take a long time to wake up since he was out for three months. I like how they address this instead of just having him magically be awake at the start. And, yes, it's clever about the voice change and how they explain it, too. So awesome!

Man, I can't wait to actually see this!
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #589
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
I wonder, since they are out in the country, will they show Leo's liking horses that was briefly mentioned in the old toon, and hinted at in TMNT 3?
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:23 PM   #590
Leofan26
Mad Scientist
 
Leofan26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,306
[SPOILER]Awe, they are finally showing the Raph side I like

I love it when he gets all frustrated but deep down worry's for Leo.

I admit, I was worried Donnie would steal that scene

Finally, we see a different side to April. Normally she'd be in the middle of the love triangle and care about Donnie's or Casey health but she finally shows concerns for other turtles outside that group

Other than throwing up, looks like could be a good episode [\SPOILER]
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #591
Werecat
Hench Mutant
 
Werecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 266
So this new episode is going to show more properties of the mutagen. Before it showed how emotion could affect their mutation. It looks like Donnie put some mutagen into Leo's drink. Perhaps the mutagen has a few regeneration effects. I like how Nick TMNT explores what the mutagen is capable of.
Werecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 05:41 PM   #592
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecat View Post
So this new episode is going to show more properties of the mutagen. Before it showed how emotion could affect their mutation. It looks like Donnie put some mutagen into Leo's drink. Perhaps the mutagen has a few regeneration effects. I like how Nick TMNT explores what the mutagen is capable of.
How in the Sam Hill does emotion effect the mutation?
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:05 PM   #593
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
How in the Sam Hill does emotion effect the mutation?
pretty sure werecat means a mutation after-effect, like how that cockroach wants to eliminate raph
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:12 PM   #594
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwolf View Post
pretty sure werecat means a mutation after-effect, like how that cockroach wants to eliminate raph
Oh okay. I thought he was going to give some asinine reason like how a slimy grease ball human would into a shark or a snake.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #595
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecat View Post
Perhaps the mutagen has a few regeneration effects. I like how Nick TMNT explores what the mutagen is capable of.
Well in the comics the Ooze DOES have healing properties. Mutagen is Ooze with a bunch of junk mixed in. But in the pure original form it's a healing solution. Even healed April's father (who helped to develop mutagen) after his stroke.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:33 PM   #596
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Well in the comics the Ooze DOES have healing properties. Mutagen is Ooze with a bunch of junk mixed in. But in the pure original form it's a healing solution. Even healed April's father (who helped to develop mutagen) after his stroke.
Ooze with healing properties. Sounds cool. Hope they at least give one line of dialogue to Donnie explaining this just a wee bit. I remember him saying that if you gave mutagen to a mutant in the pilot, they might end up a pile of goo on the sidewalk. But of course you got Dogpound's secondary mutation. Looking forward to learning something new about the ooze since I've loved the stuff since childhood. Especially the new spin Ciro and co are putting on it. I guess if Donnie can make an antimutagen, he can somehow unlock healing properties. Can't wait to hopefully learn more about this in s3. And speaking of the mutagen, wondering how the Kraang perfected it all of a sudden? I seriously doubt it was poor writing.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #597
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
What is going to happen to Timothy? I hope he is okay.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:03 PM   #598
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Kraken View Post
What is going to happen to Timothy? I hope he is okay.
Bishop finds him and is under the impression that Donatello is doing human experiments using Kraang mutagen, and thus, starts Bishop's unrelenting hunting down of Donnie and his brothers!






















Totally joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happens.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #599
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Bishop finds him and is under the impression that Donatello is doing human experiments using Kraang mutagen, and thus, starts Bishop's unrelenting hunting down of Donnie and his brothers!

















Totally joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happens.
Plausible.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:09 PM   #600
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Oh, in all of this madness, I forgot to mention something. My lil cousin, who is about 9, was watching the finale with me, and she actually started to cry a bit when Leo came through the window. And then when Donnie was covering him up, she actually looked at me with those sad crying eyes and asked me if he was going to be ok. I just grinned, and she was like "Come on, what happens? I know this is based on a book like The Hunger Games, is Leo going to live or not?" I just shrugged my shoulders so she can find out on her own.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.