![]() |
|
|
#61 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
|
__________________
![]() Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza. |
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,390
|
We don't know for sure if Splinter accepted the Rat King's offer at the moment of his death. We only know he had the opportunity once more.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
So in the TMNT's case, Anakin would end up being...Oraku Saki who would be like "you were right turtles, being a psychopath villain wasn't cool. Tell your sister...you were right."
"We don't have a sister, dude." "April's close enough...right? Tell April, you were right." Now who would Yoda be? Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Muppet labs...HELP!
Posts: 756
|
Pick an ultrom, any ultrom!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 118
|
When do more issues go up on WOWIO? So many cliffhangers!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
The schedule for the rest of the issues are:
March (no idea when): Issues 15 - 21 April: Issues 22 - 28 May: Issue 29!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 118
|
When did the issues go up in the past months? Beginning? Mid? Late?
I'm hoping for the former. Since I'm lame, can anyone point me in the direction of spoilers? Do you think they might add volumes 1-3 to WOWIO? I'm surprised to see TMNT not in the top comics on WOWIO, although I thought I saw them near the bottom of the top comics list earlier in the week. |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 39
|
I printed out all the v.4 issues so far.
I love them all. I'm going to make a book of them, but I was wondering before I do this if there are any plans of Mirage to make a TPB of v.4? |
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
|
There hasn't been any sort of official announcement as yet, but I think it's going to happen soon. With Volume 4 returning hopefully in May and with it reportedly being the conclusive chapter(s?) to the volume, it could be collected for the 25th Anniversary. But this is just me thinking out loud, nothing's been officially called yet.
__________________
Still alive (somehow)... tristansbones.bsky.social and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones |
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
I'd rather have a City at War trade...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#76 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
or it's just my good old Pet Peve, good boy sit, *pets*
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
They've generally been released in the middle of the month. Volume 1 is currently available for viewing on ninjaturtles.com I am not sure if they'd release volumes 1 and 2 on Wowio....perhaps they will. Vol 3 was done by Image and is not canon. Only Mirage stuff is canon.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
|
Mirage should put Tales Vol. 2 up on Wowio as well.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
Guess he just let out a little spoiler...but rumor is that they are the Ultimate Universe version of an utrom. That's what came to mind when I saw that.
As far as trades people would like, I'd like to see the Archie comics put into trades, especially the Future Shark thing. I remember liking that one. Mainly because as far as volume 1 goes, I've gotten impatient and have decided that I'll just try to find the single issues, but I haven't started looking for any Archie yet. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| volume 4 |
|
|