![]() |
|
|
#801 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#802 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Yes, it really did, and I'm eager to find out how Raph got that chip on his plastron.
As for what I hope for in season 3: 1. More farm stuff because it's nice to have a change of scenery. 2. An awesome Return to New York adaptation for later down the road. 3. More Leo stuff, but I'm biased, okay? 4. Apriltello to finally be the canon pairing. 5. Renet. 6. Bishop for sure. And that's all I can think of right now. Oh, and I love Seth as Leo. He's awesome.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#803 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
|
Quote:
2. I would - I doubt it will happen - like to see if Mona Lisa shows up. I was looking at Turtlepedia and sorry if I'm wrong here, but she's only really ever appeared in that one episode of the 80's toon. That's the impression I have? Yet how many one-off characters have made such an impact on the fanbase? I just want to see the angle Nick would take on her. 3. A bit more intensity in terms of turtles fighting the villains. Maybe a few more one-on-ones with Shredder, Tiger Claw etc. That's a good chance, while they're conversing mid-battle to find out a bit more about the villains, their backgrounds, how they got to be what/where/who they are now from their perspective. It gives more depth to them.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel "When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#804 | ||
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#805 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#806 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Quote:
Actually, Ciro said nothing of the sort. Nothing! Why do you think Ciro and co made this whole story about April being a teen and not a woman, and not being 100% human, and that there are going to be episodes that show that her mother may have not been human at all? It's so that if she does go to Donnie, it's not such a shock anymore. Follow the breadcrumbs man, follow the breadcrumbs. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#807 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#808 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#809 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#810 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
|
Any previews for next episode, please?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#811 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: World
Posts: 2
|
Yeah, Raph does need a lot more focus. I don't really enjoy the way he's been treated in season 2 and I really hope that in season 3 they handle him better. Not every Raph-focused episode has to be about his temper. There are other unexplored sides to him and we don't get to see those in favor of developing Leo and Donnie. Not that I don't like these characters, I do. But all the turtles need their time to shine.
I'd really like to see Angel, like others have suggested. Maybe she could be Casey's childhood friend (or maybe even his younger sister) and he asks Raph for help to keep her away of the wrong path. I don't know, I'd just really like that. I also heard some people talking about the story behind Raph's plastron chip and how we'll get to learn about it in this season. Are there any sources to that? |
|
|
|
|
|
#812 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
It was mentioned in the Ultimate Visual History book page 180/181.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#813 | ||
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Take it for what you will, but it looks like Kraang Sub-Prime MAY have a comeback:
http://instagram.com/p/tOEeX4IB3v/ Quote:
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#814 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 72
|
Quote:
"FOOLED YOU! FOOLED YOU ALL!" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#815 | |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#816 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
|
I've watched the new ep like 3 times now. Seth's voice was...umm...jarring at first. I was almost disappointed but after watching a few more times I can officially say that I'm used to it
|
|
|
|
|
|
#817 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
|
Why would anyone want to see Krang sub-prime again? He was such a one-note character. Without the Irma surprise there's nothing interesting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#818 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
|
Unfortunately, I dont think the triangle will ever officially end. It's gone on this long and it's a huge part of the show's canon. My own headcanon is that Donnie will always always love April but eases back after awhile. If Casey and April ever got married he would be sad but supportive.
I think what this show reaaallly needs to do is make Casey and April official. I honestly dont think she's going to end up with Donnie and playing around with his chances/feelings hurt my heart |
|
|
|
|
|
#819 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 72
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#820 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nick, season 3 official info |
|
|