The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 04:39 PM   #81
triplexxx
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
For the love of Christ. ALL OF IT IS WRAPPED EXCEPT GOING HOME.
So, they're just gonna leave the Dark turtles and Darius hanging in the lurch? I mean, neither of them have to die since the Dark Turtles bear a resembalance and Darius is Cody's uncle, but they do have to give them a conclusion. And Triple Threat...yeah, they're in prison, but it ain't the first time, they could always escape again, same with Jammerhead and his gang. Torbin Zixx definitely needs to be dealt with again too.

I'm not saying they need to dedicate a-whole-nother season to FF, but they still have loose ends to tie up before they send the guys back home.
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #82
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Too many to cram in one ep.

BTW, does anyone remember the discussion of Future Shellshock? We were told that that design on the street phantoms cloaks would be explained in an episode. I guess I missed that one.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:28 AM   #83
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
I'm now watching "Fast Forward".

I have a couple observations so far:

- In "Future Shellshock", the Turtles and Splinter were walking on all fours. In other words, they were very much turtles and a rat. Not so much anthropomorphic. I wonder why did they emphasize this so much.

- Splinter's eyebrows are now white instead of gray. I truly hope this is not a foreshadowing that they are getting rid of him. At least in Mirage Splinter did not die till the Turtles were in their thirties. But in FF, the Turtles are about 18. I do want to see Splinter in future regular time seasons.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:18 PM   #84
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,368
He does'nt do anything anymore. Let him croack
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:28 PM   #85
The Terror of Death
Stone Warrior
 
The Terror of Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandia View Post
But in FF, the Turtles are about 18. I do want to see Splinter in future regular time seasons.
Hate to nitpick but there 16 not 18.
The Terror of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #86
Rhodan
Mouser
 
Rhodan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9
I´am so disappointed that we´ll not get that Space Usagi episode! For some reason I´am starting to be real suckker for Usagi Yojimbo characters...
Rhodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #87
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplexxx View Post
So, they're just gonna leave the Dark turtles and Darius hanging in the lurch? I mean, neither of them have to die since the Dark Turtles bear a resembalance and Darius is Cody's uncle, but they do have to give them a conclusion. And Triple Threat...yeah, they're in prison, but it ain't the first time, they could always escape again, same with Jammerhead and his gang. Torbin Zixx definitely needs to be dealt with again too.

I'm not saying they need to dedicate a-whole-nother season to FF, but they still have loose ends to tie up before they send the guys back home.
It's still good that the Dark Turtles find closure among themselves. True, it'd be a happy ending if they did turn into good guys on the screen but, if you think about it, finding closure would be better if they found it with themselves first. So to me, they could've wrapped up the going home part. I can only picture the beginning of the new season with them jumping through a time portal back home...
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:14 PM   #88
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
Splinter had been training them for 15 or 16 years by Fast Forward (speech is not so clear). He started training them 13 years before the events of the first season- when they were two years old. So they have to be at least 17 by FF, probably closer to 18.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:18 PM   #89
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
They are 15 when "Things change" takes place and we only have hard evidence that 1 year has passed. You can speculate how old they are but we really only have "The christmas aliens" and "All hallows theives" to go on as far as how long has passed and perhaps the end of "The return of savati romero part 2" so really they must be at least 16 but we dont know exactly how old they are
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:51 PM   #90
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Jammerhead and Triple Threat are DONE. They're in jail, there's no reason to have them show up again. They're basically FF's version of normal criminals who get sent to jail in every other superhero show.

The only characters that need resolution is Darius and the Dark Turtles, which could be easily done in the first episode of the next season. It would also be nice to see President Bishop and Baxter one more time, as well.

Cody/Serling are pretty wrapped up as well, I imagine Cody will become president of O'neil tech and will use Turtle-X to fight crime on the side. (i.e., Jammerhead and such)
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #91
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
yeah, i'd like to see baxter get his normal body back instead of them just saying they will. It woulda been a cool final scene before the TMNT leave.
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.