The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 07:24 AM   #81
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I don't care whether they make him human or Utrom. All I care about is that he's actually menacing and fights the Turtles instead of having others do his dirty work.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:23 AM   #82
Icegaze
Hench Mutant
 
Icegaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
Mirage Shredder is all we need. *looks at sig* 'Nuff said.

I'm just hoping he'll last at least half way through the first season or at least have a comeback in the later episodes as a cyborg or something.
__________________
Icegaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:01 AM   #83
chad
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada, Kingston, Ontario
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icegaze View Post
Mirage Shredder is all we need. *looks at sig* 'Nuff said.

I'm just hoping he'll last at least half way through the first season or at least have a comeback in the later episodes as a cyborg or something.
Yeah Mirage Shredder is awesome.
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:18 AM   #84
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Cyber Shredder would be cool at some point. Not like Cyber Shredder from 2k3, though. More like something expanding on the idea of Cyber Shredder from the video games.

Also, a Super Shredder would be cool, too. Not as a "I'm a hulking mass of raging stupid" kind of Super Shredder that gets taken down by a pile of wood, though.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #85
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Cyber Shredder would be cool at some point. Not like Cyber Shredder from 2k3, though. More like something expanding on the idea of Cyber Shredder from the video games.

Also, a Super Shredder would be cool, too. Not as a "I'm a hulking mass of raging stupid" kind of Super Shredder that gets taken down by a pile of wood, though.

Like something from Turtles in Time right
Utromshredderhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #86
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Cyber Shredder would be cool at some point. Not like Cyber Shredder from 2k3, though. More like something expanding on the idea of Cyber Shredder from the video games.
I always liked the idea of Cyber Shredder too. The original, that is. I always wished he'd pop up somewhere, though he never really did.




Utrom Shredder FTW.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #87
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Cyber-Shredder is an awesome concept from the games, that needs to be expanded on! It'd be perfect for a new tmnt cartoon, seeing as it could be a fresh way to tell a story like "Return to New York", in animated form.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #88
Bjarni
Hench Mutant
 
Bjarni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Iceland
Posts: 285
He shood look and act like this;

__________________

My YouTube account
Bjarni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #89
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utromshredderhater View Post
Like something from Turtles in Time right
Sounds good to me!
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #90
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utromshredderhater View Post
Like something from Turtles in Time right
Couldn't say it better myself
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #91
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Couldn't say it better myself
Thank you. Didn't you say you were drawing Shredder design
Utromshredderhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #92
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utromshredderhater View Post
Thank you. Didn't you say you were drawing Shredder design
I think I suggested it, but I have not done it yet. I have been redesigning Dragon Lord of NM for the Technodrome Redesign challenge I am going to shade 2marrow and submit it
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #93
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by discordiatookie View Post
Hmm, dunno if I would call him a 'minor' character. Although he is killed off in the first issue, he 'returns' to pretty much tear the turtles' and April's world apart in the Leo one shot/issue 10. Return To New York has a fair bit of Shredder action in it. City At War is about filling the void that the Shredder left (to simplify things). Several Tales issues have either the Shredder or the legacy of the Shredder featured (Shredder/Shark thingie, female Shredder, etc). Also, vol 4 (Leo making a Shredder snowman, the Battle Nexus Shredder,etc). In volume 2, I believe that Leo has an inner monologue about what his point is, when not battling Shredder/Foot. So although he does not appear in many comics, I don't think he could be classed as a 'minor character'.

Oh, I think the Shredder should be revealed to be Future-Raph in the Nick toon. Now, that would blow minds!

Big fat no to Raph Shredder. Always thought that was dumb...

However, I think you nailed it with the Mirage Shredder. Anyone who thinks he's a "secondary character" doesn't understand the Mirage comics. Shredder is the main villain in the Mirage comics. He's dead, yes, but everything he is/was completely affects the Turtles world. Killing Shredder didn't make him any less signifigant. He haunts them beyond the grave in ways they could have never imagined.
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:33 PM   #94
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Raph Shredder would be a cool one-off bit. Maybe even for a few episodes.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:05 AM   #95
AcidBurn30
Foot Soldier
 
AcidBurn30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: california
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utromshredderhater View Post
So how does everybody want the big boss of the bad guys to look, Aside from me wanting him to be HUMAN, I would like him to look the way he did in reshelled
i want shredder to look like the comic book classic mix with the 2k3. which is almost the same lol.
AcidBurn30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:31 AM   #96
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Ok we definately need a Shredder Redesign challenge after this!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:18 PM   #97
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
I'll say this much, Shredder looks amazing.
Freddy krueger would crap his pants.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:04 PM   #98
TobTurn
Foot Soldier
 
TobTurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I'll say this much, Shredder looks amazing.
Freddy krueger would crap his pants.

Is that in a good way or a bad way?

And can you just tell me this: is he closer to the Comics, the 80's series or the
'03 series? Is he comedic relief of actually threatening?

If you can't answer these questions, still thank you for sharing!
TobTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #99
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobTurn View Post
Is that in a good way or a bad way?

And can you just tell me this: is he closer to the Comics, the 80's series or the
'03 series? Is he comedic relief of actually threatening?

If you can't answer these questions, still thank you for sharing!
I just saw the design but was told that he wouldn't be comic relief.
He is the Shredder but unlike any on you've seen before.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:28 PM   #100
TobTurn
Foot Soldier
 
TobTurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I just saw the design but was told that he wouldn't be comic relief.
He is the Shredder but unlike any on you've seen before.

Sounds cool! Although he'll just be a fool taking the name of the one, true Shredder:



he'll probably be a great character! Have you heard who's his voice-actor yet? I know you can't tell me, I'd just like to know if you know

Last edited by TobTurn; 03-31-2011 at 01:38 PM.
TobTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.