The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #1521
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphfan84 View Post
Ain't that the truth! I can't tell ya how many times I have called stores looking for a specific item and they say they don't have it and you go anyways and right there it will be or vice virsa.
My experiences with turtles and tru were scary! Some workers there don't even know that they carry turtles stuff!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:54 PM   #1522
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Lmao!!! That's how the Toys R Us is here they are absolutely clueless!
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #1523
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphfan84 View Post
Lmao!!! That's how the Toys R Us is here they are absolutely clueless!
One day I went into tru, I asked if the new figure were out ( dogpound fishface and metalhead ) the lady at the counter was extremely rude and unhelpful.
Her response was " I don't think we carry ninja turtles anymore"
When I asked of she could check in the back she said "sorry I have customers"
I looked in the turtle section and asked a worker back there if they could check in the back, sure enough, he came out with all three.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #1524
Mr.turtlefan
Random Punk
 
Mr.turtlefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 21
I went to walmart and i found a fishface figure that had his name in english and in spanish on everything names,biography,other figures and E.T.C.
Mr.turtlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #1525
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
I got in this morning to find this lot waiting for me in the office (they were boxed up at the time ).

So, just looking out for Leatherhead...

The Snakeweed looks like he will stand quite tall. Baxter does look like a McDs toy.
Looking forward to adding the Anchovy Alley set to the playsets in the Turtle alcove later today.

Pleased with all of em.

Just received info from the guy that I bought the figures from. He has Leatherhead. So I just ordered.

Last edited by DVD; 09-17-2013 at 12:18 AM.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:24 PM   #1526
SoCalShaolin
Mouser
 
SoCalShaolin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 8
Last night i found Leatherhead at Target. Store had a total of 6 Leatherheads! Today i found the only Baxter & Snakeweed at Walmart. Only looked at 2 stores and i found the 3 new figures. That was a fast toy hunt! This is in San Diego by the way. Good hunting to you all
SoCalShaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:49 AM   #1527
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Any one remember the masks and shell role playing stuff from toy fair, when does that come out?
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:52 AM   #1528
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalShaolin View Post
Last night i found Leatherhead at Target. Store had a total of 6 Leatherheads! Today i found the only Baxter & Snakeweed at Walmart. Only looked at 2 stores and i found the 3 new figures. That was a fast toy hunt! This is in San Diego by the way. Good hunting to you all
SIX Leatherheads!?! Wow!!! Your store got in quite a shipment!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #1529
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Wish our stores around here would have 4 Leatherheads
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #1530
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalShaolin View Post
Last night i found Leatherhead at Target. Store had a total of 6 Leatherheads! Today i found the only Baxter & Snakeweed at Walmart. Only looked at 2 stores and i found the 3 new figures. That was a fast toy hunt! This is in San Diego by the way. Good hunting to you all
You're very close to Playmates' headquarters, so the new three are probably as common [where you are] as all the other figures that have been out since last year.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #1531
SoCalShaolin
Mouser
 
SoCalShaolin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***The One True Shredder*** View Post
You're very close to Playmates' headquarters, so the new three are probably as common [where you are] as all the other figures that have been out since last year.

I didn't know playmates was near my area. That explains why i've been finding all the new Turtle items very early. That particular Target with all the Leatherheads has an end cap display and another big display in the toy aisle. Within a 6 mile radius of my home is 4 Targets, 3 Walmarts and 1 Toys r Us. so its never really been hard getting new toys as long as i go check often.
SoCalShaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 AM   #1532
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalShaolin View Post
Last night i found Leatherhead at Target. Store had a total of 6 Leatherheads! Today i found the only Baxter & Snakeweed at Walmart. Only looked at 2 stores and i found the 3 new figures. That was a fast toy hunt! This is in San Diego by the way. Good hunting to you all
^
This really pi$$es me off lol. 6 Leatherheads? Really? WTF?! I wish here in the east coast we'd get our act together and get these new figures in. C'mon now it's late April!
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #1533
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
I know here in NC. where I live my local Toys R Us has yet to see any of the new figures according to several different people I have talked to. And forget about the Targets having anything they are always sold out of stuff. Like I said I had to drive 50 miles Saturday to get Snakeweed, Leatherhead, and Baxter Stockman! But in the end the chase and hunt is fun
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #1534
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
My Leatherhead is being sent out on the 3rd May, so I will have it next Monday.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #1535
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
really hopin to see these guys here soon
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:39 AM   #1536
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
You are in Canada? That's where I got my classics last July from a great lil comic store in VC.
I hit TRU when I was there, but none of the new stuff had been pushed thru their computers so I couldn't buy anything.

My boss got back from Seatle today and he said he tried a couple of shops but found nothing that I had listed. Not oo bad since I found them all over here in the interim.

Now decided to get loose versions of em as well for the playsets.

I set up the Anchovy Alley and it looks really nice. A lot better than I expected and quite a good companion piece to the Secret Lair.

I found the twin pack of buggies I need to complete the four seater so I'm thinking of getting that, and having it parked by the AA set.

All this,and a great episode at the weekend. Good Turtle week all round me thinks.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:44 AM   #1537
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
One day I went into tru, I asked if the new figure were out ( dogpound fishface and metalhead ) the lady at the counter was extremely rude and unhelpful.
Her response was " I don't think we carry ninja turtles anymore"
When I asked of she could check in the back she said "sorry I have customers"
I looked in the turtle section and asked a worker back there if they could check in the back, sure enough, he came out with all three.
You should've shouted back "I AM YOUR CUSTOMER, BITCH!". And make a scene till her manager came. Can't stand rude service.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #1538
D-Nizzy
Foot Soldier
 
D-Nizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
You should've shouted back "I AM YOUR CUSTOMER, BITCH!". And make a scene till her manager came. Can't stand rude service.
Classy.

"I don't care if you gots other customers, I needz my toys NOW hoe! Why don't you take your $6.25 an hour and get a real job, 'stedda ignoring my demands! Now go back there and finds my toys or I'll have you fired!"

Can't stand rude customers.
D-Nizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #1539
MaxGoof
Mouser
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13
I wrote up a review and some snapshots of the Baxter Stockman figure for my blog last night: http://www.toyreviewdaily.com/2013/0...figure-review/



Overall, I'm glad to have a new TMNT figure, but I wish it wasn't Baxter, and I really wish this figure wasn't so dinky and out of scale.
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #1540
LivingMutagen
Hench Mutant
 
LivingMutagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
I'd like

And if they appear:
- Sonic the Hedgehog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
seriously miru
LivingMutagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.