![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: ...all that hype for that? | |||
| I still can't believe that evil witch is your daughter. Um, sorry to be so honest... |
|
16 | 10.96% |
| The Cheesephone! Truly an Emergency... |
|
77 | 52.74% |
| You're inside the worm?! You get a signal in there? |
|
7 | 4.79% |
| I heard rumors it was another mutant; part woman, part tuna, all lover.. |
|
15 | 10.27% |
| It's Us! ...why do we look like dorks? |
|
31 | 21.23% |
| Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#161 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
|
I couldn't resist watching it earlier. Wow, what an amazing special. I was already planning on getting the DVD's when they come out but this is one I especially would love to re-watch on DVD.
It had everything I could have hoped for. It addressed some long-standing issues, it had great action, some nice humor, good character interaction, many different scenes and IMHO two separate plots that worked well together. Loved Donnie's smile when he heared Casey was still alive as well as the little bit of "bonding" near the end. Casey really starts to feel part of the team now. Great special with a satisfying ending. Last edited by JH24; 03-03-2014 at 04:54 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#162 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#163 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 176
|
Search SafeIP on Google, it's a free software that can hide or change your IP. Very easy to use. I became a NY citizen for 40-45 min to watch this ep.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#164 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
Or use Hola.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#165 | |||
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
|
Quote:
That's what I felt too. When I saw him, I thought, "Shouldn't he be erm, bigger?" That's what helped make Dogpound so intimidating, so I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to shrink him. Quote:
It could be that him feeling more like a ninja made him feel more like his old human self, but the way it comes off is sort of weird. He should feel far more confident, but still knowing that he's capable of some serious damage should make him almost arrogant. He should be barely backing off when Karai talks down to him, not taking it and doing nothing. Quote:
That was another thing that was a bit OOC about this episode. Xever and Bradford didn't bicker. They were far more congenial towards each then normal, which I thought was strange, as normally they really don't care for each other. I'll be disappointed if they don't bicker in the future. Last edited by Metalwolf; 03-03-2014 at 06:29 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#166 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
|
I can't help but feel TigerClaw should have just been human from the start rather than another mutant. I don't see how being a tiger made him more interesting aside from the fact that someone caught off his tail.
He should have been Tatsu. |
|
|
|
|
|
#167 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Brazil
Posts: 176
|
Hola didn't work for me, that thing always make me enter on the UK's nick, didn't matter if I put that I was american, japanese or whatever, always end up on the uk's site.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#169 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 240
|
I was totally thinking Tremors when I saw them xD
Anyway, great episode I was shocked and happy to read it was on nick.com's website (a little sad, too, because the buffering for me is a pain, took me almost an hour and a half to watch it, but I pushed through!) I loved all of it. Not putting spoiler tags because I hope by now, people aren't in this thread if they are waiting to watch (unless they are like me and don't care about spoilers either way). Wow. Also, like someone else said, I totally thought Leo was gonna be hurt, too! I mean, a brick tower fell on him!! I loved the separate plots and really enjoyed the Casey/Donnie/April interaction (while simultaneously missing Donnie being with his brothers)-- and speaking of his brothers, wow, was their plot pretty intense. The cheesephone was one of my favorite parts. Karai finally knows and is in doubt of where she should be. Raph is extremely forgiving of Mikey but holds Leo to a much higher standard (mad at Leo for calling Splinter, not even calling Mikey out on being the one to put them in that position). Others have brought up Rahzar being too weak. It did seem like he was stronger in Shellacne, but the turtles have done quite a lot of fighting since then. I don't know, I always kinda thought Rahzar and Xever are similar to Rocksteady and Bebop (but a little more efficient). Mikey did seem to be doing more dodging than anything else and they were now familiar with his moves (usually when they first meet someone, they know nothing about them- in Rahzar's case, they are now at least familiar with the new mutation). Others mentioned Leo should turn bad. Leo does seem like the turtle most likely to turn if needled enough (sorry, Leo). Still, it would be interesting to see something like one of the turtles going bad-- and Leo would be the most fun to do it with. Because he'd probably the hardest one to win back over. Also, the 80s cameo was sweet! And I got a COWABUNGA! xD I liked how we can tie in the random stuff from the 80s as being monsters from other turtle dimensions. It's like retro-canon and how often do you see that xD. Awesomeness. Anyways, this episode was amazing, and I loved it and also, "You look terrible, Bradford." LOL! |
|
|
|
|
|
#171 | ||
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#172 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
I'm really worried about the lack of questions about the cheese phone.
it's like we all just accepted the fact he has one.
__________________
Last edited by BabyTurtles; 03-03-2014 at 08:21 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#173 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#174 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Maybe if you've got hearing problems.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#175 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,794
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#176 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Okay then. You're just incredibly racist.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#177 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#178 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
|
Tatsu's voice wasn't even his voice. It was a dub over by a voice actor named Michael McConnohie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#179 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
|
I was so close to kill Splinter!! But that rat escaped me again!!! But next time i will kill him!!!!!! He can not escape me forever!!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#180 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| episode discussion, nick |
|
|