The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2005, 10:40 PM   #1
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Our Friend Power 5

Awhile back Dr. Spengler managed to stuble across something amazing, pictures of a bad Korean movie with anime-mechs and the TMNT! (click here) Well since then I've been dying to see this.

Last night I found out someone actually found TOYS based on this thing! (click here) That resparked my curiousity! And, since last night I've been trying to find it for sale.

I've posted threads at Lyoko-Freak, Paradigm City, Blissful Ignorance, Laconia, and even Kevin Eastman's own Heavy Metal forums and nobody there seems to know anything, yet.

Anyway, I've started this thread so we can all keep eachother posted on what we may have found on it!

Together we can unlock the mystery of the weirdest TMNT ever!
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:45 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I hope to Tommy we get some information out of all of this!
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:48 PM   #3
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
Ever since that thread was posted, every other month I would search for something on it, and I can't find **** about it other then the page posted by Spengler.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Here's a FEW pages I found....


A page with lots of pics (here it is in bad english)

A page with a decent synopsis

A page about it on Korea's equivalent of IMDB (find it here in bad english)
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:59 PM   #5
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
This is just one of those things that you got see to believe in a sense. I wonder If I could find it on bootleg at the next comic-con.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 11:08 PM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X
This is just one of those things that you got see to believe in a sense. I wonder If I could find it on bootleg at the next comic-con.
That's not a bad Idea really.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 12:22 AM   #7
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
I wish I could go to Comic-Con.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 06:46 PM   #8
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
I'm sorry but I just don't understand far Eastern art.
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 07:20 PM   #9
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
This Sun. I'll have a chance to look, the chances are slim and none, but stranger things have happened....ehhh on second though no, no they haven't.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 07:45 PM   #10
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Ah, I too have been searching for this ultra obscure little oddity. I think Comic Con sounds like the most likely place outside Korea (or maybe Japan, since its on a Japanese site) to find this.
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:53 PM   #11
Dragnskull
Stone Warrior
 
Dragnskull's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Humble, Texas
Posts: 766
good news people, i have access to someone who can read korean ill be posting an english translation of everything the website says very soon.

*edit* damnit, the site is japanese, this ruins my plans, sorry everyone

Last edited by Dragnskull; 01-04-2006 at 08:23 PM.
Dragnskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 07:43 PM   #12
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Don't worry!

We have http://www.dictionary.com to help! There is a rough translation thing at this site. And guess what? It can translate Japanese! I would've done it now....if my computer could support Japanese *grumbles*
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 03:50 AM   #13
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
I thought it's already been translated on the board
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:03 PM   #14
Dragnskull
Stone Warrior
 
Dragnskull's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Humble, Texas
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull
I thought it's already been translated on the board
it has, i ran itno it 2 days after i tried to get it translated, dumb me :S
Dragnskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 01:01 AM   #15
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
...god damn it

Ah well. At least we know where to go when we want things translated XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnskull
dumb me :S
More like dumb me *puts on a hat that says "dunce"*
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #16
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnskull
good news people, i have access to someone who can read korean ill be posting an english translation of everything the website says very soon.

*edit* damnit, the site is japanese, this ruins my plans, sorry everyone
I'm pretty sure. Most of the sites that I posted are in Korean. (I know the one Spengler found was in Japanese). Check the pages I link to in the FORTH post of this thread.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 11:30 AM   #17
Turtledude2k3
Banned
 
Turtledude2k3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada, BC
Posts: 783
we need to find a korean or japanese person who can help us here.

There are things out there that doesn't make sense.. I saw those picutres and I was like what?
Turtledude2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:19 PM   #18
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X
Ever since that thread was posted, every other month I would search for something on it, and I can't find **** about it other then the page posted by Spengler.
Man I get no cred I found the craptastic toys! ;D
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:56 PM   #19
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
I know. That toy pic you found was great ecto. It really added another element to this whole mystery: This wasn't just some bootleg, this was a bootleg with it's own toyline!
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 05:00 PM   #20
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Yeah and heads up, I found it for sale! I'm trying to buy it, but the guy wants $50 for it. Is it worth it?

It must be my dad's computer, that's when I first found the pic, and now I've found someone trying to sell it.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.