![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Like, stupid rich.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 2,808
|
The only CGI error I've found...
Im not complaining, lol, cuz i think everyone agrees the animation looks phenomenal. But i was watching the HD trailer yesterday and I noticed that when Don is talking to Mikey, you can see clippings around his mouth. It happens twice when hes talking.
![]() As you can see, its obviously not a huge deal, lol, I just thought i'd put it out there since no one else has pointed it out(i think). Cheers. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Doodles TMNT for fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
|
The same thing happens to Mikey's mouth when he's doing the "You dudes see that over there?"
Since it's pretty visible an error, that's probably a mark of a scene that isn't quite finished but was cut into the trailer. It's not quite something that you'd just overlook if you were making a movie professionally. I hope.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
I'm guessing that it's like the comment Kevin Munroe made about the pictures that leaked: unfinished stuff.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Doodles TMNT for fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
|
Except for these were in the HD version of the theatrical trailer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 677
|
plenty of trailers have unfinished shots
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
|
Thats it, I'm not gonna go see this movie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
^Are you for real TMTWBR?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
^*Shrugs* I dunno. I don't know if people are playing aorund or not half the time. It was nothing personal, I was just shocked by you statement for a second. All's good!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Are you that bored? You hafta go and pick out little imperfections
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 304
|
lol is it really that noticable when u are watchin it in fast motion? or is it one of those things that u only really catch if u watchin it in slow mo or frame by frame? or are u just that bored like they said ^^^?
__________________
![]() "i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Doodles TMNT for fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
|
I noticed Mikey's as it played, but didn't see Don's until I knew about it and watched frame-by frame.
But I am majoring in computer animation, so...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 304
|
ok, well that's understanding then, i've taken a class with gaming animation/programming....but i guess i was too excited when watching the trailer to notice this stuff
__________________
![]() "i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 59
|
I didn't notice anything till I saw this thread, then I immediately picked out the one with Mikey as well by myself...the trailer is totally spoiled for me now!!
Ok, not really, I still watch it every day with just as much enjoyment, lol ^_^ |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|