The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2007, 07:48 PM   #1
SLASH!!!
Foot Soldier
 
SLASH!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Posts: 125
Clips at IGN!

IGN.com has 4 clips check them out here.

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/15...40/vids_1.html

Edit- Make that 12. Wish I could change the thread title.

Last edited by SLASH!!!; 03-17-2007 at 08:52 AM.
SLASH!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Dude, there are more than 4 clips.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:54 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
No, try TEN clips!!!!

*falls over*

It's so beautiful....
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
SLASH!!!
Foot Soldier
 
SLASH!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Posts: 125
Whoa I only saw four AWESOME!
SLASH!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #5
dripgutz24
Hench Mutant
 
dripgutz24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East side Dimension X
Posts: 262
wow what a spoiler
dripgutz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:14 PM   #6
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
11 actually.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #7
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544


I watched a few of them. And now I am grinning from ear to ear like a dumb kid. My family is looking at me like I have horns growing out the side of my head, (I'm in the living room with my laptop and a pair of headphones here)

Well, in these clips, you really get to hear the Turtle's voices. At first, I wan't too sure about Raph's when we saw him in that one tv spot with his "I have to disagree with you on that!" Well, in these new clips, he sounds perfect, and he has his accent!

Well, I'm gonna continue to watch them, I'm going to spoil myself rotten here, but I haven't been this happy to watch something since probably the first Turtle movie,
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:22 PM   #8
Ralphmacchio
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 83
So, casey is like comic relief, well him and mikey were in the first movie. So, I guess that works.
Ralphmacchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:30 PM   #9
Splinter's Iroonna
Hench Mutant
 
Splinter's Iroonna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 401
I am officially declaring myself on restriction from watching any more!


After all, I have to have SOMETHING surprising happen to me when I see the film!


*must... resist.... LURE.....*


__________________
Original banner by Imagi, comments/adaptations by Ninjatron-- check out his blog!
http://astroboyworld.blogspot.com/
Splinter's Iroonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:17 PM   #10
blue_angel99
Hench Mutant
 
blue_angel99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 382
....I was still drooling from the fight sequence and now all these. Guess where going to be on March 23?
__________________
blue_angel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:34 PM   #11
raphaelprime
Hench Mutant
 
raphaelprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Caniac Nation, NC
Posts: 416
Those were awsome...Animation is purely top notch. For those scared to watch, I didn't see anything TOO spoiler-ish in them.
__________________
"Welcome to the south, plan to lose in our house, GoCanes, Carolina is back, and we're all Caniacs, GoCanes, We want more, shutout score, let's go Ward, GoCanes"....the new and improved version of Clapton's classic Cocaine


Courtesy of Sliced...Thanks Sliced.
raphaelprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Raph is so hot it makes me wanna cry....*bows to Imagi* My worries have been aleviated...Imagi rules.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:59 PM   #13
LogicDonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,643
The cgi were really impressive. I had a laugh and two. The courtyard fight was impressive. Lots of footsoldiers.

Say when did the turtles get arcade machines!?
LogicDonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #14
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
Raph is so hot it makes me wanna cry....*bows to Imagi* My worries have been aleviated...Imagi rules.
::nods head vigorously:: I agree with so much. These shots:





Make. Me. Melt.

His eyes are mesmerizing... how'd Imagi do that?
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #15
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicDonny View Post
The cgi were really impressive. I had a laugh and two. The courtyard fight was impressive. Lots of footsoldiers.

Say when did the turtles get arcade machines!?
Maybe Casey won them on Ebay for them....they make $$, they paid Case and he delivered hahaha
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #16
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi_Haruko View Post
::nods head vigorously:: I agree with so much. These shots:





Make. Me. Melt.

His eyes are mesmerizing... how'd Imagi do that?
Raph's eyes have ALWAYS been amazing...it's RAPH..he's just that way.

How funny you made a sig banner out of the same pic as me!! we think alike!! I loved that look!!
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:12 PM   #17
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
How funny you made a sig banner out of the same pic as me!! we think alike!! I loved that look!!
Yeah, the look says a lot about Raph: Determined, resolute. Also a bit tired, like he's had a long night beating the crap out of bad guys....
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:30 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
I can't wait until the 23...my gal-pal, my buddy and his girl are gonna double date, eat pizza and see TMNT...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #19
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
Raph's eyes are huge, and his brows are huge, and methinks that helps his face be very expressive.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:29 AM   #20
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
this movie has my blessing 100% after reading the novel today and seeing these clips everything is great!
I hate to say it though but I have one gripe...all the bad rock bands on the soundtrack am I the only person who doesn't like the music? I hope it's not a bunch of rock music I'd really like a score to go with the movie not a bunch of jock rockers.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.