The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
Jack Skellington
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: halloweentown
Posts: 161
random quote thread

say really random stuff for no reason like: garbageman was the premise for a chris farley comedy
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
Spoiler:
Shut up, Syd.


>_______>
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
I'll play along....I've decided that that will be my random quote...anyone following?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:40 AM   #4
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Spit let the sodomizing cat out of the bag.
"... you don't know you are f***ed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
Wow, that was awesome.



This is how I feel today when I got home after a whole day's toil and saw your post above.
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.

Last edited by syd; 04-28-2008 at 04:47 AM.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:03 PM   #5
Bigfoot
Stone Warrior
 
Bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wandering aimlessly...
Posts: 764
"It wasn't me."
__________________
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
"... you don't know you are f***ed."





This is how I feel today when I got home after a whole day's toil and saw your post above.
You didn't like my compliment?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Boot to the head.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
Bigfoot
Stone Warrior
 
Bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wandering aimlessly...
Posts: 764
"Insane in the membrane."
__________________
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:55 AM   #9
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
You didn't like my compliment?
You want the truth or the lie?
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:56 AM   #10
Bigfoot
Stone Warrior
 
Bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wandering aimlessly...
Posts: 764
"You can't handle the truth."
__________________
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #11
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
From now on, "Wow, that was awesome." to me amounts to "F*** you! B****!".
And now I'm gonna:
@GK
"Wow, that was awesome."
"Wow, that was awesome."
"Woooooooow, thaaaaaaaat was aaaaaawesome!"
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #12
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
So in otherwords, I compliment you, sincerely and you say "**** you bitch" to me? Is that really wise to say to someone who can ban you?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #13
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
*Smile

You will not ban me.
__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
I lul'd so hard, I think one of my lungs isn't even there anymore.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:15 PM   #15
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
of course I won't.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #16
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Wow, and like that (s)he's gone....

*decides right here and now to be extra nice to GK.*
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Let's also remember the 2 warning status before all of this, then trolling. Not a good idea to do after you've been given chances.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:57 PM   #18
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
If I say, "Wow, that was awesome!" will you hold it against me?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:01 PM   #19
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
are you hitting on me?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #20
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Is it that obvious?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.