![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Bad Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
|
Animator Demo Reel Shows Five Seconds of the New Show!
Well, I was looking at some demo reels for Nick animators, trying to see if I could find anything about the new show.
Turns out I've struck gold! I have complete faith in this show now. the way the turtles move looks amazing in my opinion. This show is probably going to be a huge hit. Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 561
|
Wow, that's awesome. I can't wait!
Spoiler:
__________________
- "You're a claustrophobic"
- "You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy" |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
I think you copied the URL wrong - it wouldn't work. But I did a search and I think I found what you meant to paste:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Painfully original.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Bad Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: washington state
Posts: 193
|
good one. it's really coming together
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
|
Lol, how many fake "OMG new show leaks!" threads do we need in this forum?
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
That's like the third April Fools joke I've seen on YouTube today.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Well there is this. It has Rob Paulsen as Donatello!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QOvfjsjZBs
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
|
I tip my hat to you! You got me lol. BOOM! lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
British Bloke
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
|
Rick Roll'd again...
===HERO |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
|
Sorry, Hero, I think I got you with a Rick Roll earlier in the week.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
|
wow thanks for the trick assholes! lol
__________________
https://www.twitch.tv/turtlepizzapower |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
I so hate you right now. J/k.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|