![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 293
|
IDW Shredder TMNT #10 Cover
Honestly don't know if this has been posted in some other topic yet or not. But I skimmed through all new topics since the last time I was here and there's no topic devoted to it. I see one for June, which is 11, and one for 9, but none for 10, correct me if I'm wrong.
But here's the cover for issue 10 of IDW's TMNT, featuring The Shredder! ![]() And thank god from the looks of it he's not Old Hob, that's skin where you see his bare arms, not fur. Unless he shaved. Much better then the also new Nick Shredder design, lack of oversized armor pieces is a good thing. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Dare To Be Stupid!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
|
I find it kinda funny that people that never come here all of a sudden log on with information that they think we don't know about.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
|
thus again why i need to start collecting this series
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|