The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you mind if one of these two voiced Two
nah, these guys are perfect for Mike! 0 0%
Heads would roll! 7 23.33%
who are these people? 2 6.67%
I'm going to kill you for just mentioning them and possibly putting the idea in their head! 21 70.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior
 
NameGoesHere1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: at home LOL
Posts: 957
Michelangelo's voice

Just curious how many people would take it in stride if it was announced that Carrot Top or Gilbert Gottfried was doing the voice for Michelangelo?
__________________
]
NameGoesHere1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
OMG, those are horrible choices! Also, this could've easily been posted in the TMNT Cast thread.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior
 
NameGoesHere1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: at home LOL
Posts: 957
but I want my poll dammit!
__________________
]
NameGoesHere1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
Quote:
"Would you mind if one of these two voiced Two"
Uh, what? I don't understand the poll question.
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior
 
NameGoesHere1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: at home LOL
Posts: 957
I meant to say "would you mind if one of these two if one of them voiced Michelangelo?"
__________________
]
NameGoesHere1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier
 
SherlockJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The nearest Starbucks
Posts: 216
God NO. The idea itself is both hilarious and terrifying, though.

What prompted you to ask this?
__________________
"SQUIRREL!!!"

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 View Post
Just curious how many people would take it in stride if it was announced that Carrot Top or Gilbert Gottfried was doing the voice for Michelangelo?
Ah, ok. I missed your first post which says WHO you're talking about. You should put their names in the actual poll question.

I voted "I'm going to kill you for just mentioning them and possibly putting the idea in their head!"
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
I don't think either would work personally. I see where your coming from but no dice. Mike needs a pick me up after Grayson's portrayal made Mike a bit of a wimp and all the humor dumped on him. Its not Grayson himself but the portrayal of the chaacter given.Townsend Coleman is and always will be the voice I hear coming out of Michelangelo! "Cowabunga says it all!".
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior
 
NameGoesHere1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: at home LOL
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockJr View Post
God NO. The idea itself is both hilarious and terrifying, though.

What prompted you to ask this?
because it is hilariously terrifying to contemplate! Also I wanted to see everyone reaction.
__________________
]
NameGoesHere1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Since when does Michelangelo sound like Iago from Aladdin? At least Raph would at least be tolerable. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
Master of the Foot Clan
Foot Soldier
 
Master of the Foot Clan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 128
Really? This is a thread

Wow! There were some stupid threads I wanted start but I said to myself, "No the drome has standards and you just can't go starting any old thread willy nilly just because you want to see people's reactions or get a poll of any kind just for you own interest." apparently I was wrong.
Master of the Foot Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #12
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Foot Clan View Post
Wow! There were some stupid threads I wanted start but I said to myself, "No the drome has standards and you just can't go starting any old thread willy nilly just because you want to see people's reactions or get a poll of any kind just for you own interest." apparently I was wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
OMG, those are horrible choices! Also, this could've easily been posted in the TMNT Cast thread.
Agreed to the fullest extent. Those are horrible choices for Mikey, this diabolical thread should be locked. I voted for killin' ya.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #13
Plasticplayhouse
the gray ghost
 
Plasticplayhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North East
Posts: 2,194
Horrible, horrible thought! You should be cained in public just for conceiving it.
__________________
Want to see more of my custom figures?
http://plasticplayhouse.deviantart.com/
Plasticplayhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #14
Killer Moth
Hench Mutant
 
Killer Moth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 384
I'll give it to Carrot Top, because when was the last time he worked, anyway? Oh, snap!

Besides, Iago's voice actor being in Law & Order SVU is enough for me, as "I like Iago, but is he going to every fandom I like?" Heh.
Killer Moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #15
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Foot Clan View Post
Wow! There were some stupid threads I wanted start but I said to myself, "No the drome has standards and you just can't go starting any old thread willy nilly just because you want to see people's reactions or get a poll of any kind just for you own interest." apparently I was wrong.
This says it all.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #16
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasticplayhouse View Post
Horrible, horrible thought! You should be cained in public just for conceiving it.
ok, thats going a bit far.

both are awful but since this is just a joke thread I'll let it slide with out punishment. Though reading those choices made me throw up inside my mouth a little.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #17
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I can't believe I'm saying this, but someone please lock this thread for the LOVE OF GOD!!!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #18
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
locking won't do any good, it can still be seen that way.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #19
Jelly Bean
Stone Warrior
 
Jelly Bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in front of the computer
Posts: 974
WTF? Thats horriable! I didn't even know Carrot Top was still in the business. I kind of thought he retired or something.
__________________
Quote:
it's pretty stupid that any company that specializes in serving up hot meat - specifically "Hot C*ck Meat" (Chickens? "C*cks"? Get it?) - in between a set of warm buns would have an anti-gay agenda. The irony is palpable.
-Leo656

--------

Jelly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #20
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I vote for neither. Both are horrible choices for Mikey.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.