The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
The Other April O'Neil (Yeah, that one)

The, um, model known as April O'Neil posted this on Instagram today.
I have no information regarding who this exchange was with, I just thought I should share.

http://instagram.com/p/VsTvqnxAsh
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #2
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Not something I'd really call thread worthy, dude.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Still interesting. I was surprised the first time I googled April O'Neil the page was full of random porn pics.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Which April is this again?

Definitely not Judith Hoag.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #5
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Sooo glad that she's proud to have become more popular than the "real" April O'Neil.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #6
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Which April is this again?

Definitely not Judith Hoag.
Porn star named April O'Neil, apparently purposely named after the character so it's no coincidence. Saw one of her flicks once... turned off when her female companion spit in her mouth. Not my cup of tea.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
Who the hell texted her that? Eastman?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #8
Orisue
Foot Soldier
 
Orisue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Riverside,CA
Posts: 103
I heard this who they are basing the classics collection April off of...

Last edited by Orisue; 02-14-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Orisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:10 AM   #9
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Why is this in the Movie section and why is there even a thread about this?

It fits more in one of the joke threads that already exists.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #10
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist
 
Tuxedo Moroboshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Battle Nexus
Posts: 1,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orisue View Post
Is heard this who they are basing the classics collection April off of...
I heard the Classics Collection is supposed to appeal to the adult collector, but this is ridiculous!
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:34 AM   #11
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
If it's basing the classic April, should she be a bit older now? Like 40+..?

@Coola Yagami: Thanks for the info!
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #12
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Sooo glad that she's proud to have become more popular than the "real" April O'Neil.
Are you saying that she should be ashamed of that?
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #13
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Look, I didn't say it was big news, but it seems like she's been in contact with someone close to a TMNT project. And since there's really only one known project early along enough to be looking for reference photos, I figured I'd use the movie forum.

I'll admit it's borderline thread-worthy, but I felt I should put it somewhere.
Sorry if I ruined anyone's day
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #14
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdude View Post
Sorry if I ruined anyone's day
Apology accepted, day-ruiner.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #15
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior
 
drewizzle88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573


I thought this thread needed at least one picture.
__________________
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #16
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Talking

^thats her?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:37 AM   #17
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Yep, that's her.

Spoiler:
To further wreck your childhood, she's Troi in a XXX parody of ST:TNG.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:27 AM   #18
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Here's a little something I whipped up in MS Paint a little while ago:

__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:32 AM   #19
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Yep, that's her.

Spoiler:
To further wreck your childhood, she's Troi in a XXX parody of ST:TNG.
Still not getting the resentment for this woman. Who cares? People gotta eat!
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #20
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewizzle88 View Post


I thought this thread needed at least one picture.
Holy crap! I seen that pic before but I didn't know it was HER. I mean, I know she named herself after the character but I didn't know she actually dressed up as her. Wowza.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live-action films


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.