The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
kitanablade
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
What is Earth's dimension called?

It's kind of contradictory as to whether Dimension X is a separate universe or a galaxy (it's talked about/portrayed as both interchangeably) but is there any name for the universe dimension Earth exists in?
kitanablade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
In 4kids they called it Dimension third-Earth during the Battle Nexus episodes.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:39 PM   #3
kitanablade
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
In 4kids they called it Dimension third-Earth during the Battle Nexus episodes.
Hmm, third-earth- sounds like thundercats.
kitanablade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:53 PM   #4
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
And Usagi's home dimension was called 2nd Earth, IIRC. So we know there were at least TWO Earth dimensions- in 4Kids, anyway.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:07 AM   #5
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,034
Dimension Y, stop asking stupid questions. What's next? Ar you going to ask me which dimension Dimension Z is?
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #6
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan
 
DarkFell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: At the current moment, on your screen.
Posts: 2,008
I have always heard it just being called Earth. I also heard it being called Turtle Prime in Turtles Forever.
__________________
Quote:
“In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two are a law firm, and three or more are a congress.”

~ John Adams
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:09 PM   #7
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
I have always heard it just being called Earth. I also heard it being called Turtle Prime in Turtles Forever.
Turtle Prime? Turtle Prime was the Mirage comics' dimension, the "Prime" version of the turtles if you will.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:05 PM   #8
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Actually, Dimension Y is the one that Ogg was from, wasn't it? I recall Krang talking about it in that episode.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:02 AM   #9
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
The Universe, just as Earth's Moon (natural satellite) is simply called the Moon. The term "dimension" is synonmous with universe when applied to the term "parallel dimension".
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:22 PM   #10
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,395
"Odyssey" assigns the various different TMNT universes different dimensional letters. Not that it'll ever be followed for anything official.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #11
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,179
I made a thread years ago about Dimension X being a galaxy or a Dimension.

I think I liked the idea of Dimension X being both a dimension AND a Galaxy. My theory dealt with the Archie Universe being Dimension X, since we see it was possible with just a ship to travel to Dimension X. I also think I had a theory that Krang went from Dimension X to the OT universe which would explain why Krang was from Dimension X, another Universe and a Galaxy but that probably has too many holes.

I also made a thread about all the Turtle Universes nearly 10 years before ago, way before Turtles Forever and the Turtle-verse being a popular discussion in the fandom.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.