Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooish
This looks amazing. Does it have Image? Volume 4? Next Mutation? The new movie images look amazing and in violation of some NDA.
|
In answer to your questions--yes, yes, and yes. Every volume of the comic gets covered. I spent a little more time on the early Eastman/Laird comics than the others, but everything gets some time in the spotlight.
I haven't watched the flip-through video, since I'm holding out for having the actual book in my hands (any day now, hopefully), but the TMNT #1 replica was shot directly from the original art. My recollection on the "second print" page is that since we had access to the original art from the dedication page in the second print, we wanted to make sure it was included somewhere in the book. Since it's shot from the original art and isn't an exact replica of the first printing of the first issue anyway, we took a few small liberties for the sake of including some cool, rarely seen art.