The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #11
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbecue17 View Post
Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you guys know that I reviewed Rahzar from the Nick TMNT line last night. He's really different, but the more played with him the more I like him. I don't have my vintage Rahzar anymore so I took some shots of with with my Super Shredder.http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/06/...hzar-from.html

Enjoy! And let's hope that someday he gets a Tokka to display next to him!
you forgot to say his bone feet are unpainted
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.