The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2014, 04:12 PM   #11
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I keep looking at Leo ("If you do, we will find you.") in this video... even without liking some of the choices in these models he may win me over at least a little with other aspects of him... maybe... we shall see. I miss feeling like I wish to demand a hug from one of my fave male characters though. (I mean, he's one of only three, across all media/franchises not just TMNT, this is a very exclusive group of faves. lol) If that was there, I'd be dying to camp out in front of the theater.
Mikey's won me over a fair bit with his humour, in spite of his face. What pains me is that I'm so put off by Raph - not just his angry raisin face and gappy tombstone teeth, but the awful voice that sounds like someone trying to do a bad Mr T-tough guy impersonation. His voice and Leo's voice just throw me right off.

I think Fox is going to deadface her way through the whole movie, but I was expecting that anyway. Shreddertron... is actually what I was expecting with my worst-case scenario.

I think this movie's going to be big, loud and bombastic. There's not going to be a lot of substance, finesse or subtlety (IMO, don't jump down my throat anybody) - but if you can roll with that, and divorce yourself from taking this movie seriously in any way, shape or form, I think that there is going to be some fun to be found.

Those're my feelings anyway. Based on how I felt after seeing the posters yesterday, I was having serious doubts as to whether I could actually sit through this movie. After seeing the trailer, I'm back to feeling like I'll still see it at the cinema.

I guess you could say I'm a negative optimist. j/k
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.