The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #11
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC311 View Post
If you’re trying to find Slash, Rahzar, Newtralizer and Dojo Splinter, look for the box display at Walmart. I went to the regular aisle yesterday and found older figures, and was about to walk away empty-handed when a random guy told me the new TMNT movie figures were in a display near the front of the store. As I was looking at those, I noticed there was a section on the other side w/ the regular figs (Kirby Bat, Mutagen Man, etc), but I started digging to the back of each row and found 1-2 of each of the new wave. Somebody hid them well!
That was actually how the figures were displayed on these cubes, always the last few in each row. I have seen two of these displays. Though for me, on first inspection, I did not see Splinter.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.