The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2014, 03:06 PM   #11
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
LOL, what? Raph's voice only changed for the last 8 episodes of the OT, bar the Euro Vacation episodes and two eps in Season 3.
That's all it took! When you're a kid, once something loses your interest or pisses you off, you pretty much just leave and don't come back. I still haven't watched those episodes after all these years. I tried an OT marathon once, and I couldn't even get through the first season. I was spoiled by the movie and the 2k3 show, so I like the more mature plot lines over the goofy stuff.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.