The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2014, 01:39 PM   #341
Mellie
Foot Soldier
 
Mellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Someone on Tumblr thinks that Raph is inside Creep
Sounds possible since the preview specifically mentioned Raphael being captured.
Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #342
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
What if the Creep can "absorb" people? That would explain it if Raph is inside him.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #343
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Well it would certainly make for an interesting villain then... especially if he ever returned

Not to mention the action figure.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #344
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
That's Mikey with Donnie not Raph

https://38.media.tumblr.com/ffd67a64...04h1o1_500.jpg

Someone on Tumblr thinks that Raph is inside Creep
If you are right, that would make me happy.... but I thought I herd Raph's voice???
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #345
Leofan26
Mad Scientist
 
Leofan26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,306
I'm surprised that all the turtles get caught, I thought it was just Raph.

I'm glad to see Leo up on his feet in the episode, though you can tell he's still a little shaky, poor guy. I was thinking all the turtles would be having emotional drama issues, seems like it could be just Leo. I hope as episodes go on Donnie does, I want him to feel guilty for what happened.

I have no problem with Leo's voice yet, it's the way Leo is right now so I think it's fine at the moment.

I can't wait for the episode, the swords look bad ass
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #346
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Well it would certainly make for an interesting villain then... especially if he ever returned

Not to mention the action figure.
"Creep with absorbing action!"

Open the front if his body and stick a figure in it!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:54 PM   #347
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
He sounds different from the Leo we know, but I kinda dig it.



I keep applauding Ciro and his team, and they rightfully deserve it. This series has so many epic eerie moments and atmosphere.
This one looks straight out out of a horror movie (reminds me of Invasion of Squirrelanoid episode) and I'm a big fan of horror movies.

This series is a HUGE blessing. Thank you God for such wonderful things.
That was a really awesome clip! I really loved the music that was playing, and The Creep certainly looks like a interesting villain.

It will take awhile to get use to hearing Green's voice coming out of Leo, but he sounds alright so far. Him walking wit a cane was a nice touch.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:55 PM   #348
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Looks like Mikey runs away.

I wonder if it's because he's had an arguement with the others over Splinter as Leo, Raph and Donnie think he's dead but Mikey believes he's still alive and wants to return to New York to find him. But Leo, Raph and Donnie thinks he's in denial.

__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:04 PM   #349
zantha
Random Punk
 
zantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
I was thinking all the turtles would be having emotional drama issues, seems like it could be just Leo. I hope as episodes go on Donnie does, I want him to feel guilty for what happened.
I know he will most likely feel guilty, but I don't see why he should. nothing that happened was his fault. it is was any ones it was Leo's really. it is not stated, but by the progress that Donnie made with the turtle mech, it can be assumed that it has been at least a few days since into dimension x. that would have been enough time for Leo to but his plan of a back out base into action, but he never did. why he was doing what we don't know, Donnie was working on his plan. Leo should have learned to listen to his brothers, his team and not just tell them what to do. they have a right to have a say, and sometimes now more than he dose.

I actually I just realised that the only one that he has a problem really listening to is Donnie.

all in all I am excited and disappointed a little by the clip and the way things look like they are going to go.
zantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #350
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Seth's voice is awful and doesn't fit Nick's Leo at all. Why did they not just stick with Dom? Sounded almost identical to Biggs and he was improving to.
Something tells that they're going to have write him a little differently to fit the voice. No more bright wide eye innocent Leonardo any more.

But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Part of me wish that they have already gone down that road after the season 1 finale.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:24 PM   #351
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
Seth's voice of Leo is horrible. Its like he was not even trying to imitate the old voice.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #352
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Its like he was not even trying to imitate the old voice.
Well duh.You honestly believed that he was going to try to sound like Biggs and use do his own voice? Cause I don't think anyone else was expecting that.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #353
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Yeah, I am not a fan at all of Seth's voice. It baffles me why they couldn't just stick with Dominic.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #354
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Well duh.You honestly believed that he was going to try to sound like Biggs and use do his own voice? Cause I don't think anyone else was expecting that.
Of course people were expecting him to sound similar just like Dom imitated Biggs.

Why didn't they stick with Dom he was perfect?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #355
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Seth's voice of Leo is horrible. Its like he was not even trying to imitate the old voice.
ON THIS EPISODE OF CYBERCUBED COMPLAINS ABOUT CHANGES

k
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:45 PM   #356
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by zantha View Post
I know he will most likely feel guilty, but I don't see why he should. nothing that happened was his fault. it is was any ones it was Leo's really. it is not stated, but by the progress that Donnie made with the turtle mech, it can be assumed that it has been at least a few days since into dimension x. that would have been enough time for Leo to but his plan of a back out base into action, but he never did. why he was doing what we don't know, Donnie was working on his plan. Leo should have learned to listen to his brothers, his team and not just tell them what to do. they have a right to have a say, and sometimes now more than he dose.

I actually I just realised that the only one that he has a problem really listening to is Donnie.

all in all I am excited and disappointed a little by the clip and the way things look like they are going to go.
In truth they both had a good idea on how to deal with the Kraang. But if they had collaborated, both the second base and the Turtle mech could have been in use. Such as having he second base as a fall back point particularly with getting April, her father, Casey, and possibly his family out of the city during the invasion. Since the invasion would be at their doorstep at any time the Turtle Mech could at least slow down the Kraang invasion for a time as we do see it more or less disable the Krang primes mech suit.

Leo has had an off an on issue with trusting his brothers, particularly Donnie's in this season. Lately with Leo has had a "my way or no way" mentality through out season two.

I wonder if they would look into that further.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:46 PM   #357
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
If Leo's character begins to get darker as the series progresses, I don't mind him having a deeper, darker voice as he "matures".

Perhaps that's what they were going for.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:46 PM   #358
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
ON THIS EPISODE OF CYBERCUBED COMPLAINS ABOUT CHANGES

k
Why is this "show" not off the air yet? I can guarantee you that not a single person has given it good ratings. And it's been on forever!

Knowing the media they'll give it a reboot in 20 years. Ugh.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #359
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I am hoping he doesn't speak, because having a silent monster like that is a lot more creepy and eerie then something that can talk. Talking kind of 'humanizes' them, and removes some of the sinister feeling.

I'm wondering if Creep has been around a long time, and if the frogs see him as a boogeyman?
Oo, you've got a point there, Wolf. It would be interesting if Creep was intelligent, yet communicated via body language and all that. Everyone's descriptions of him makes him sound a heck of a lot like a Boogeyman to me, so I don't see why the frogs wouldn't also view him as such. I'm also reminded of the thing from the original Jeepers Creepers film. Didn't like the second one, but found him uber menacing in the first.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #360
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Why is this "show" not off the air yet? I can guarantee you that not a single person has given it good ratings. And it's been on forever!

Knowing the media they'll give it a reboot in 20 years. Ugh.
I can see it now: CyberCubed merchandise everywhere! T-shirts, hats, cups, posters, the works!
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.