The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2016, 10:48 AM   #27
pferreira
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I don't have the time or patience to search through the wall of delusional nonsense that is your post list, so excuse me if I don't have the post ready.
Delusional compared to your misinformation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Basically (from what I remember) you tried to claim David Wise was indeed responsible the Turtles having individual personalities, I pointed out that the micros had already established the individual personalities, that's when you went full moron and tried to claim the micros didn't count because they weren't part of the main series.
Yet you don't seem to understand probably because you weren't born yet that the animated series was in development only a year or so after the Mirage comic started. It takes a while for personalities for new characters to develop. David Wise took what he could from the comic and did his own thing that's why the animated series has it's own mythology and universe. Meanwhile Laird and Eastman did their own thing which is why for instance Raphael is always angry in the comic while Raph is sarcastic in the series. Even if the 80s cartoon was a toned down version of the Mirage comic it would never be faithful as the Mirage comic was still in flux. I'm not sure why you can't understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I think that was the moment I realised you are a resident of La La Land.
I don't work for La-La-land Records but would love to.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
krang, retcon


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.