The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #321
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaniamtion View Post

Check out the review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrjlFbCJfc0
Wow those are junk
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #322
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Thanks for the review! I think that it pretty much made up my mind on them. I will just buy a set to keep MOC and not worry about a loose set now.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #323
edhellman
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
The new head looks small but not smaller than the 2012 Donatello head, right? It seems usable and fairly close color wise unless I'm not seeing it accurately...
edhellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #324
Veedubguy83
Hench Mutant
 
Veedubguy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 264
I am afraid to see what Baxter and Snakeweed are going to look like...
Veedubguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #325
jaw0525
Random Punk
 
jaw0525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 22
new here! i haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but via response on playmates' facebook page, the patrol buggies are confirmed for release by the end of the month, and snakeweed and baxter should be available "mid-year."
jaw0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #326
edhellman
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
wondering how big baxter will be... that figure has gotta be packaged in several parts if it will be the right size...

Are these new mutagen launchin turtles smaller overall or just the heads? If the bodies are basically the same size as the regular turtles than it seems more of a stylistic change than a size change..
edhellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #327
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw0525 View Post
new here! i haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but via response on playmates' facebook page, the patrol buggies are confirmed for release by the end of the month, and snakeweed and baxter should be available "mid-year."
You might be referring to my question I posted =D. Unless you asked the same one haha.
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #328
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I was at my local Target on Monday and they were resetting the shelves. I walked in this morning and they had all the new 2013 LEGOs (Chima, City, everything except TMNT -- well, they had *one* tmnt set, the Shellraiser, and only one of it!!!)

There was still a lot of empty space so I assume they are in the process of adding more.

Anyway I went to the action figures. Last week they had no TMNT. Today I found lots of first wave, plus 2 metalheads, two dogpound and 1 fishface.

They had about 20 figures in total... at THE VERY BACK I found one Oooze Scoopin' Donnie!!! No other Ooze turtles were seen... but I will be checking back for when they restock

Proud owner of Ooze Scoopin' Donnie... oh and I picked up some adventure time plush dolls
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #329
edhellman
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
Zulithe I just PMed u
edhellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #330
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by edhellman View Post
Zulithe I just PMed u
reply sent! It always pops up a message when I get PMs so I never miss them. Thanks!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #331
edhellman
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
thanks brother!
edhellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #332
jaw0525
Random Punk
 
jaw0525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
You might be referring to my question I posted =D. Unless you asked the same one haha.
guess that was your question! all i know is i'm anxious to see the patrol buggies. those things might be rad. here's to hoping!
jaw0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #333
evilaniamtion
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
evilaniamtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #334
Turtleintime345
Mouser
 
Turtleintime345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaniamtion View Post
Is their any way you could buy one for me, I'll pay 20 bucks! I am defiantly stopping at my target this weekend!
Turtleintime345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #335
jaw0525
Random Punk
 
jaw0525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaniamtion View Post
How much are they asking for them?
jaw0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #336
evilaniamtion
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
9.99 I believe they didn't ring up but the motorcycle rang up at 9.99 and its the same size. I would hold out and wait tell they hit.
evilaniamtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #337
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
The feedback has helped me decide that I will get along with the greatest TMNT toys ever the Classics, the basic line only skipping turtle variants this time around and await Baxter and Snakeweed to headline the second wave! Thanks guys for helping me figure out what I should dowith TMNT Gen. 3 figures.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #338
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I love the box art! When do you guys think we'll see Baxter and Snakeweed though?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #339
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I love the box art! When do you guys think we'll see Baxter and Snakeweed though?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw0525 View Post
new here! i haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but via response on playmates' facebook page, the patrol buggies are confirmed for release by the end of the month, and snakeweed and baxter should be available "mid-year."
Thar ye be.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #340
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
Old with the new Ooze turtles!

__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.