The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #341
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I love the box art! When do you guys think we'll see Baxter and Snakeweed though?
Apparently mid-year (per the post a few posts up)

I assume they'll be treated much the same way the Metal head wave was this year
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #342
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Come on patrol buggy! I know your out there somewhere!
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #343
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
Old with the new Ooze turtles!

Spoiler:

Wow great pic
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #344
evilaniamtion
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
I reviewed the other Ooze turtles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShqv...ature=youtu.be
evilaniamtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #345
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaniamtion View Post
Thank you!

I'm extremely disappointed by this line. I don't know if today's kids will actually deal with this variants as much as we did back then.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #346
jaw0525
Random Punk
 
jaw0525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaniamtion View Post
thanks for the review! awesome job. i'm on the fence on whether to pick 'em up - mainly for the fact that if i grab some ooze, then my kids are gonna fling that crap EVERYWHERE. and i'm kinda "eh" on variants. thanks again.
jaw0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #347
groogrux0609
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
just saw that the flingers and patrol buggies are now up on target.com. just says sold in stores though. flingers are 12.99 and patrol buggies are 2 for 19.99.
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #348
jaw0525
Random Punk
 
jaw0525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
just saw that the flingers and patrol buggies are now up on target.com. just says sold in stores though. flingers are 12.99 and patrol buggies are 2 for 19.99.


thanks for the info.
jaw0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #349
evilaniamtion
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Notice the sewer is on Target.com also.
evilaniamtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #350
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaniamtion View Post
Very cool review
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #351
evilaniamtion
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
Minus me calling Raph, Ralph. Idiot.
evilaniamtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #352
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Happens a lot....some would say too much.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #353
Sword Slicin' Leo
Stone Warrior
 
Sword Slicin' Leo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 11th & Bleeker
Posts: 763
for what? $8 i will still probably buy the 4 TMNT and Baxter
Sword Slicin' Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #354
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
All the new toys. (besides Snakeweed and Baxter) are on Playmates' website. I'm splitting this up into two posts, so here's "part 1"

"Flingers" Figures. I like Raph and Don's colored weapons, and I'll be getting Mikey because he's like one of the old Pizza tossin' turtles.

Spoiler:





Here's the ooze turtles, now you can see which paint apps were removed! (IMO, Donnie
looks the best, and it's not because he's my favorite turtle)

Spoiler:






Here's the two new basic vehicles, but since I cant put any more pics in this post, I'll do a part two with the rest of the new toys.

Spoiler:

Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #355
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
K, here's part 2.

Patrol buggies

Spoiler:








Turtle Comm

Spoiler:


Anchovy Alley Play-set
Spoiler:



BTW, Their TMNT site has an entire section for playsets. I hope this means they plan on making more!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #356
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Thank you D19... I'm trying to stay open-minded about the new wave. I love the first wave and am pretty happy with the metalhead/fishface/dogpound wave. But turtle variants tend to be pretty bad... I'm still gonna buy the other 3 ooze turtles (I only have Don so far), but definitely skipping the slingers. Probably skip the vehicles too, we'll see. A sale might turn my mind.

Will probably buy multiple turtlecoms. Looks pretty neat.

Really excited about new basic figures when they finally show up.

Last edited by Zulithe; 01-10-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #357
groogrux0609
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
is anyone seeing more of the sound fx figures that were out last year? i didnt get the whole set and hope they sell those again.
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #358
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
is anyone seeing more of the sound fx figures that were out last year? i didnt get the whole set and hope they sell those again.
They are still out there. Saw some on the shelf at target today. Can find them on amazon and other websites as well.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #359
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
is anyone seeing more of the sound fx figures that were out last year? i didnt get the whole set and hope they sell those again.
I just saw a Leo FX figure at Target but it may have just been a leftover
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #360
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Not happy at all with the Flingers and the Ooze. I don't ever buy vehicles, but I must admit that they look pretty cool. I'll most likely get the new playset, it's gonna look nice as a background for my display.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.