![]() |
|
|
#641 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
|
You missed a Pro:
It's fun! Seriously, buy at least one and play with it |
|
|
|
|
|
#642 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 613
|
I bought 4 cans of ooze 2 weeks ago- 1 of each baby turtle and didn't know what I was going to do with them until I saw the new figures at Walmart today. So now I also have all 4 ooze chucking turtles plus the ooze dropping chopper and the ooze flinging water bike. I am anticipating putting towels down on the carpet and having some good old fashion quality messy fun time with my 4 year old this weekend. It gonna be a gooey mess! Can't wait!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#643 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
|
I must have missed this...but can someone link pics or any article on these stealth turtles?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#644 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: IA
Posts: 104
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#645 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,037
|
A few of the new figures in there:
Leatherhead Baxter Rat King Shredder w/out helmet
__________________
Hey look...no gigantic signature that takes up 1/2 the page and is animated. |
|
|
|
|
|
#646 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
|
What's up with the red Baxter claws, man? Ugh...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#647 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: argentina
Posts: 170
|
__________________
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...t/foot-new.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
#648 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
I wish he had an opening/closing mouth like classic leatherhead |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#649 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: IA
Posts: 104
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#650 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 458
|
They are coming out soon, they are titled Ninjas in Training. I believe they will come 2 to a package, as opposed to all 4 of the Toddler Turtles being released in the same package from the 2003 line.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#651 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
|
They look awesome!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#652 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#653 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Shredder 2 looks epic. I will be getting him. Why the red claws on Baxter though?
![]() Bebop and Rocksteady look horrendous. I wasn't really interested in them in the first place, but now I'm 100% positive that I will NOT be getting them. |
|
|
|
|
|
#654 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
|
I can see why some people WOULD be disappointed in them if they were expecting a more screen accurate model... I suppose I do not mind the sculptors interpretation of the characters though.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#655 | |||
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#656 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Well, I threw my ooze today, it got all hard and stuff, and I closed the cap, it was just all hard
|
|
|
|
|
|
#657 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Leatherhead's size is a major disappointment. He might get a pass from me.
Is that a peg I see on Shredder 2's knee, might have some proper articulation after all? Although I don't see any elbow joints on him |
|
|
|
|
|
#658 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 331
|
Me too.. I have seen toylines that have made big characters big.. Marvel Legends did.. with Hulk and Juggernaut.. its too bad playmates isnt doing the same for Dogpound and Leatherhead.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#659 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
|
So, How many new figures are coming out not including the flingers and ooze launchers?
Is there a list anywhere? Would love to know how much money I will soon be spending lol...
__________________
A small blog that a friend of mine and I started reviewing some games of all genre's. Stop by if you have a second. http://bootd.wordpress.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#660 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
|
So many awesome new toys!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|