![]() |
|
|
#1041 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
|
I like em all.
Thanks for the toy fair in pack photos. I am keeping my eyes open for these appearing on line. The shop that I got all if the first wave from, we'll, he is closing down. The Snakeweed is cool due to being a really wired and different type if figure. Baxter is nice. Leatherhead has always been a favorite of mine. So, of them all, I am looking forward to him most of all. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1042 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1043 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1044 | |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1045 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
|
Quote:
A savings of roughly $75.52 on all four with HST factored in.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1046 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
nice to have friends dude. i've gotten several fellow Dromer friends to help me
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#1047 |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
Did they ever say when the shredder supreme is coming out?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1048 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1049 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
I was in CVS the other day and to my surprise, they were selling TMNT figures. They had two Dogpounds, one Fishface, and one Splinter, $9.99 each.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1050 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
|
Look at this weird shot I found after a persistent search for Snakeweed I have discovered that he might have molded and could even be flexible tendrils on his back because I know for sure that his tentacles were in slight different poses in other shots while the back shows it looks molded in his back. You guys especially Snakeweed101 let me know what you think.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pscf62977f.jpg On another note after lots of research if all the joints are there head, ball hinged arms, wrists, antennas, ball hinged legs, knees, and all six tendrils on his back, he could have 21 points of articulation 23 if you include his removable claw tongues. That would be awesome because his articulation would make a villain figure best even the turtles at the amount of articulation. Last edited by ShredderX633; 03-20-2013 at 10:42 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1051 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
|
I have Raph and leo now, from the Nick line, with Don and Mike on their way. Is there any other Nick figures that are on the same level of awesome as the 4 TMNTs?.
The Dog pound does not look that great, but the Fishface looks cool. How is the Shredder and Splinter?
__________________
![]() http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M) |
|
|
|
|
|
#1052 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
|
Quote:
Shredder I also was not impressed with either the sculpting or the paint job. I passed him up, too. I've bought two turtles - the same ones as you did! I think the four basic Turtles and the bigger ones look fantastic. I'm passing on everything else. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1053 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1054 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
|
Quote:
I think I'm in the rarity here, but I prefer less articulation because the joints always look weird. I look at sculpt and paint job first, originality of concept second, and quality of accessories third. Articulation doesn't even come into play, beyond a basic level (I'd like the arms and legs and neck to be able to move - I was never a fan of stuff like some of the Real Ghostbusters Haunted Humans who didn't even have movable legs). Is it just me? Does anybody else totally overlook articulation? I know as a kid I couldn't care less about it, and neither did any of my friends... And I think the TMNT Classics figures look almost robotic, there's so much articulation on them. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1055 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
|
Quote:
I did think Splinter looked off and way to small. Thanks for the insight guys
__________________
![]() http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1056 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
|
I decided on the 4 turtles, metal head, shredder and a foot soldier so far. I had dog pound in my hand but put him back. I may pick him up next week with all the toys sales at TRU, Target, and Kmart still haven't decided. I've yet to see April and krang and I believe they aren't even shipping them anymore. The case packs I've seen the last few days are nothing but ooze and basic turtles. You would think out of 24 figures they would stick a krang in there.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1057 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
|
Quote:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8087/8...967be8c0_o.jpg The venomously-vined Snakeweed was once no more than a human lowlife "snake", snitch and ally to the evil Kraang! Exposed to Mutagen Ooze on the turtles' first topside mission, the former thug is now a botanical beast. Lashing out at anything foolish enough to come in close contact. Capable of instantly re-growing his leafy limbs, Snakeweed would be unstoppable if not for his vulnerability to fire. Weapons: Multiple Venomous Vines Team: The Kraang Last edited by ShredderX633; 03-24-2013 at 10:22 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1058 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Gwangju, South Korea
Posts: 19
|
Ooze Cruise, oh yeah! THAT would be great! Would love to got one loose on the play table!!!
Mark L. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1059 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1060 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
^ Well they had to put him on one of the teams, and since Snake worked for the kraang, that team is the most obvious choice. As for Leatherhead, I think he IS in the wave, despite him not being in the booklets or card backs. He was shown on the commercial alongside Snakeweed.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|