![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I realize NOBODY is going to believe me, & I can't blame you, but last night I had a dream that there was a special where the old turtles met the new ones. I knew it was far-fetched as they've already done Turtles Forever and likely wouldn't repeat that, let alone without the OG VA's, but low & behold! I woke up and it turned out to be a reality... I'm BUGGING OUT. The idea of this alone is enough to make one accidentally crap themselves in excitement but the fact my subconscious mind tapped into this while asleep is making me flip my God damned wig...
If anyone is curious, in my dream, the OT turtles (animated in their original style, kinda like TF did) are running around the drome panicked while Krang is taking over NYC in the Technorover with an army of Rock Soldiers. He's literally wreaking havoc out there, for once, being a real serious threat. So the turtles are looking for a means of stopping him back at the drome and they come across a room with a big ass generator, it's in a sort of back-room and runs through Krangs big portal. Apparently you change the settings on it to decide what dimension/universe to pull beings through. After fiddling with it, they set it to the Nick series universe, and the little screen on it displays a live feed of Mikey running across roof tops at night trying to catch up with his brothers. This blows away OT Mikey and the gang but then Donny reminds them about the events of Turtles Forever & how there is an actual multi-verse of other turtles including these and others who they hadn't even seen at the time. Donny pulls the lever (I guess to bring them together) and that's when I woke up. Crazy stuff! Also I'm super freakin' excited about Mutagen Man. I had a feeling he would show up after his picture was on the cover of that comic book Mikey was reading. Hell yeah. He's one of my all time favorite characters. Very cool. |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
I think they will show up just to give the main characters someone to fight in the episode. Since Bebop and Rocksteady have the same voices as Don and Leo, its really only Shredder and Krang's VA's that need to return too.
Man I would get goosebumps if Krang meets the Kraang and leads them even if its only for this one hour special. |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 | |
|
Leatherhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=2
Sorry, the thought of Barry, Cam, and Townsend coming back makes me all warm and fuzzy.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
Quote:
Saying it wasn't a labor of love is ridiculous, LLoyd Goldfine flat out said he missed working on the cartoon with Peter and they remain good friends. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 | |
|
Leatherhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Interesting.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#51 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 | |
|
Space Cowboy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Last Friday Night
Posts: 48
|
I'm calling it now on the identity of the Mutagen Man in this series, if the pattern of 'Bringing back characters to mutate them' holds up:
Spoiler:
I really hope I'm wrong, though... |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
It would be even funnier if it was just "Once Upon a Time Machine, Part II" in which the Fred Wolf VA's simply voiced the old age Turtles. But since will air around the time of the Bay movie buildup, it really could pack a ratings punch! As for Mutagen Man, nice to see another classic make an appearance. When I saw Townsend post a pic of the Nickelodeon building yesterday, I felt that something special was bound to happen, given he changed his pic to Michelangelo made of a lime! Feeling a lot of energy along with the spring fever weather approaching!
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! |
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
|
good guess, but i like that idea better than the pulverizer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
|
Can't say I'm super excited for Mutagen Man. There are many other characters I would prefer to see instead but I'm sure the guys will do a great job with him. I do like that they aren't just making him a one off character. Sounds like they have big things planned with him.
I am pretty excited for the crossover event though. |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 | |
|
The Catalina Wine Mixer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
|
I wonder how so many people correctly predicted the return of Mutagen Man from months ago.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
|
Dude, sh*t.
I'm really excited for both of these. |
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Last Friday Night
Posts: 48
|
It just makes the most sense to me, considering the context of how Ciro was describing how the Mutagen Man would factor into the next season.
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nick |
|
|