The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #1341
scar1321
Hench Mutant
 
scar1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
Scored mine at a Wal-Mart in Tucson AZ last night...

Some jerk is using my picture to sell Letherhead.

Heads up... Don't bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEENAGE-MUTA..._qi=RTM1303753
__________________
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!



Always adding new stuff!
scar1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #1342
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherhead (2012) View Post
Awesome picture Luigiperps! Congrats on finally finding him! Sorry his tail was broken.. But you did an excellent job fixing him!
Thanks,it took a lot of hard work, glad it looks good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (92.4 KB, 35 views)
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #1343
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
Some jerk is using my picture to sell Letherhead.

Heads up... Don't bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEENAGE-MUTA..._qi=RTM1303753
holee sh** what a freak
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:09 PM   #1344
ctt4lfecw
Stone Warrior
 
ctt4lfecw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Neutrino
Posts: 817
Any Baxter, Snakeweed, Leatherhead in NJ yet?
ctt4lfecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #1345
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
Some jerk is using my picture to sell Letherhead.

Heads up... Don't bid.
Rage... this should be a place for fans not scalpers. Sorry that happened to you
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:46 PM   #1346
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier
 
ShredderX633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
Some jerk is using my picture to sell Letherhead.

Heads up... Don't bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEENAGE-MUTA..._qi=RTM1303753
Yeah I noticed that for a while and was thinking that wait that's your picture he's using. What a creep not to call him a liar, but for all we know he may not even have the figures so regardless someone should really get him for that. I hate it when someone has a picture of stuff for collections and then some creep just takes the picture and uses it to sell the items.
ShredderX633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:47 PM   #1347
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
Some jerk is using my picture to sell Letherhead.

Heads up... Don't bid.
I saw that listing a few days ago.. I assumed it was you selling your second Leatherhead. Why couldn't that guy just take his own photo instead of STEALING yours?

Speaking of eBay.. I won Leatherhead in an auction tonight for a decent price. He should be here Thursday!

One down, two to go...
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #1348
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherhead (2012) View Post
I saw that listing a few days ago.. I assumed it was you selling your second Leatherhead. Why couldn't that guy just take his own photo instead of STEALING yours?

Speaking of eBay.. I won Leatherhead in an auction tonight for a decent price. He should be here Thursday!

One down, two to go...
if i saw an auction where I could get all 3 for $60 with shipping included, I'd do it. mostly just out of impatience. but i doubt that will happen.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #1349
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
if i saw an auction where I could get all 3 for $60 with shipping included, I'd do it. mostly just out of impatience. but i doubt that will happen.
Good luck... I was trying to avoid the auctions, but since I plan on getting three Leatherheads I thought it would be smart to get a head start.

I can't wait for him to get here!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #1350
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
It may have been mentioned before, but thee figures will be in stores soon. And, in abundance.
Just chill, buy something else that you want that is out now instead, and in a few days you will have em.
In mean time, I'm going to put a deposit on Bebop n Rocksteady because those won't be mainstream, and probably will sell fast. And, I really want em.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #1351
sagejdg
Random Punk
 
sagejdg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
August is when Bebop and Rocksteady are out.
they're gonna re-release the turtles with these right?
sagejdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #1352
MST3KFan
Hench Mutant
 
MST3KFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 485
Afterhaving these three new figures in hand for a few days I've just thought on how Playmates should put characters that are clearly bigger than the turtles in a whole other line from the main. On one side they have the more normal sized characters like the turtles, Shredder, Splinter, April, Kraang, and Fishface...

And on the other the larger characters like Dogpound, Snakeweed, Baxter Stockman (his mech suit), and Leatherhead. I mean if they're willing to make the four turtles in all these various sizes for gimmick action features like the Storage Shell or Throwing or Sound FX ones filling up shelves, it should be easy for them to do these things. I'd honestly rather have them do things that way.
MST3KFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #1353
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
patiently waiting, lol
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #1354
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3KFan View Post
Afterhaving these three new figures in hand for a few days I've just thought on how Playmates should put characters that are clearly bigger than the turtles in a whole other line from the main. On one side they have the more normal sized characters like the turtles, Shredder, Splinter, April, Kraang, and Fishface...

And on the other the larger characters like Dogpound, Snakeweed, Baxter Stockman (his mech suit), and Leatherhead. I mean if they're willing to make the four turtles in all these various sizes for gimmick action features like the Storage Shell or Throwing or Sound FX ones filling up shelves, it should be easy for them to do these things. I'd honestly rather have them do things that way.
You're not alone. Other people, including myself, have shared this sentiment. I hope that Playmates decides to create a deluxe line of figures sometime during these next two seasons. I would love a deluxe Leatherhead.
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #1355
Leatherhead666
Mouser
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South texas
Posts: 5
Easter hunting

Anybody else found leather head in Texas. And does anybody know if there going to re-release of the classic tmnt figures with the bebop and rocksteady?
Leatherhead666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #1356
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I don't know if we have OFFICIAL word that the classic turtles are being boxed with bebop and rocksteady... but it only makes sense. Why would they ship cases of only B&R when they could ship cases that have all 6 and probably sell a ton more that way?

besides who would buy B&R if they don't own the turtles too?

so yes of course they will be boxing the 4 classic turtles with B&R.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #1357
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
August is when Bebop and Rocksteady are out.
SWEET!
Birthday present, maybe?!

And who would carry it/them? Are they a bundle or what (based on what Zulithe said)? I'm assuming these are different from the 25th Anniversary re-releases

EDIT:
Nevermind... I know what I'm looking for now.
I been wanting to get the Turtles but they all have weird cross-eyes.
I was looking at Zulithe's Toy Fair pics and found these...
TOTALLY wants!! http://imgur.com/a/J8nNK#79

Still not sure who carries them or where to find good prices.
I seen the Turtles at the comic shops. I dont remember how much they charge but I know the 2012 figures are all about $18 so I'll imagine the Classics here are a bit more...
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory

Last edited by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza; 04-14-2013 at 12:28 AM.
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #1358
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza View Post
SWEET!
Birthday present, maybe?!

And who would carry it/them? Are they a bundle or what (based on what Zulithe said)? I'm assuming these are different from the 25th Anniversary re-releases
i found all of my classic TMNT on amazon. you can also get them from toysrus and lots of other places that carry the basic figures.

no bundles, the figures are sold individually for around $20 each though I've also seen them for $15 sometimes.

If you have not seen them before, these are the classic turtles figures we are talking about. they are not reissues but all-new (and larger) figures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhxFJwC4b4

they are very very nice and you should consider getting them
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:04 AM   #1359
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior
 
drewizzle88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
It may have been mentioned before, but thee figures will be in stores soon. And, in abundance.
Just chill, buy something else that you want that is out now instead, and in a few days you will have em.
I totally hear you man, problem I've run into is since the show came out the turtle figs here are picked over badly. It wasnt until a week ago I saw Fishface on a peg here for the first time. So now when the newest figures come out I have to use eBay or Kmart.com to get them. Glad the popularity of TMNT is so high right now but it makes collecting at retail prices much harder for myself.
__________________
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:35 AM   #1360
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
i found all of my classic TMNT on amazon. you can also get them from toysrus and lots of other places that carry the basic figures.

no bundles, the figures are sold individually for around $20 each though I've also seen them for $15 sometimes.

If you have not seen them before, these are the classic turtles figures we are talking about. they are not reissues but all-new (and larger) figures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhxFJwC4b4

they are very very nice and you should consider getting them
Ya once I went through your pictures I knew what figure line we were talking about.
I seen those larger figures. I have wanted atleast Don or Raph but they always have weird cross-eyes so I never bought one 'cus I cant get over it haha
ToysR'Us are kinda hard to find. I never seen this line at WalMart and I may try Amazon. Problem with the online stuff is that you never know the condition until you get it... but that's sometimes the only option.
I'd rather find them for $15. I suppose $20 isn't bad... more reasonable than the higher markups I see on the Nick 2012/2013 line
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.