![]() |
|
|
#1501 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
|
I'd like
- Karai - Mutagen Man - Casey Jones - Pete - Tyler - Ms. Campbell - Justin - Purple Dragons - Tragg - Turtle Sub - TCRI And if they appear: - Bebop and Rocksteady - Krang - Hun - Savanti Romero - Venus Di Milo - Mona Lisa - Tokka and Rahzar - Technodrome - Ninjara - Usagi Yojimbo - Sonic the Hedgehog - Utrom Shredder - Groundchuck and Dirtbag - Technodrome - Vam Mi - Quarry Last edited by miru; 04-30-2013 at 04:20 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1502 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
|
Finally scored Leatherhead, Snakeweed at a Toysrus 50 miles from my house!! And picking up Baxter from CJJ here in a bit. Glad I finally found them I spent over an hour calling stores this morning.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1503 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1504 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
And again, while I agree with your points, it is worth noting that there HAVE been shortages of some figures such as April and Kraang already in this line, it's not fair to say that every character will be shelfwarming. Some will, and since metalhead, fishface and dogpound shelfwarmed a lot, I think leatherhead, snakeweed and baxter (especially baxter) will be shelfwarming... BUT then also consider that the recent cases don't contain every figure, so now there will even be people wondering where they can find the ooze turtles since they aren't being packaged anymore! So there is SOME scarcity. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1505 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 135
|
You can add me to the list of people who decided to improve on Mikey's weapons. I did Don's too when I saw how well they turned out.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1506 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Nice job. Yeah I need to stop being lazy and do it. I've read many guides on how... the process is really simple. Just need to get my butt to an arts and crafts store
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1507 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1508 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
|
True.
I know that the new three will around for years yet. However, I do like to go chase the new ones down. It's cool. Back in the day, you just couldn't get those original Turtles, and guys were going door to door in the uk selling them! They were that scarce. Now, a quarter century later, those originals are easier to find than they were then, and I think they are cheaper! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1509 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 21
|
NO SNAKEWEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1510 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
|
I know it sucks I have spent basically 2 weeks looking and calling around. Just keep calling my local TRU get shipments on Thursdays and Saturday's and I think its the same with most. Good luck with your hunt my friend you will hit pay dirt soon. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1511 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1512 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: by the TMNT's side
Posts: 546
|
I would also love to see The Technodrome itself in the new show, along with a new play-set to be sold along with its appearance.
They should also release a "Baxter Stockman's Play-set of... DOOM!" ![]() and a Krang ship...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1513 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 254
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1514 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1515 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
|
I hope the guy was joking about Sonic.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1516 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1517 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1518 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
|
I am guessing that these are not yet available on TRU websites state side.
Once on line, and they will be, you just log in, order and have them kept at the store of your choice. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1519 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1520 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
|
No they are not available on the store websites...wish they were cause it would make life easy to get them. As soon as the 1st wave came available last year they were up on Toys R Us website fairly quick and I ordered all 9 and they shipped out within the same day.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|