![]() |
|
|
#2301 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 317
|
I got one of those new pamphlets they are really cool
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2302 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Are they really just gonna call it Shredder #2? o.O
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2303 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
|
Quote:
I got 2 of them with cockroach and stealth Leonardo that i picked up for my kids last night so it sounds like its updated to anything that's come now
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks. http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2304 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
|
Agreed. They should have called him Shredder MK.II
__________________
Proud Digimon nut. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2305 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
He's not Iron Man....
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2306 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
I still thought it was funny
Maybe I'm alone but it would be pretty boss if shredder upgraded his armor over the course of the show. He needs all the advantages he can get ![]() Anyway, instead of Shredder II I propose they just name him "Bad Ass Shredder" cause kids will like that! Quote:
If they delay Newtralizer I will be a sad turtle And yup! Those basic-sized battle shells look great. I'm getting them for sure! I am a wee bit concerned that the heads are a fraction too small, making them look like they have shrunk heads... but it's too early to say Last edited by Zulithe; 08-16-2013 at 07:36 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2307 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
The SDCC one should have been called Armorized Shredder, as a throwback to the 2K3 figure.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2308 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: O'Fallon Missouri
Posts: 109
|
Quote:
__________________
Skylanders fan on dark spyro fourms
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2309 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Try a page back, mate.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2310 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 996
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2311 |
|
So Long, Stinktown!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2312 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 130
|
Although we know that the upcoming out of the shadows game is loosely based on nick tv show, but I do hope that playmates can produce a new line based on it.Something to hold on to before we get to see what next year's movie figures will look like.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2313 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Quote:
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2314 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind you
Posts: 393
|
Not gonna happen. Besides, the designs for the turtles in that game arn't the best to be made into an action figure.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2315 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 224
|
I'm really anxious to find out what the new movie Turtles will look like. They seem to be keeping them under pretty tight wraps. I hope the design is somewhat decent. Then at least if the movie sucks we can still get some neat toys out of it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2316 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
|
Quote:
I'm wondering why we're already seeing the Basic Battle Shell Turtles in the flyers, and no Newtralizer. They aren't coming out till next year, while he's supposed to be packed in with the new Shredder's wave. Speaking of the BBST's, can anybody tell what Raph has on his arms?
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2317 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
|
Those battle shells are awesome and pretty toon accurate will get them for sure just wish the pics were better.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2318 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
|
__________________
![]() http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2319 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22
|
Oh man! The second I saw him I knew he'd make an amazing toy. I love the fighting between him & Mikey in that episode.
Sorry if this has been asked already but can anyone tell me what the toy next to Spider Bytez is? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2320 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 292
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|