The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2014, 02:50 AM   #341
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I took 2 screen caps....one at 100% on chrome and one at 500% zoom:

__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:52 AM   #342
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Thanks, I'm just trying to find the best solo pic of Raph that I can find
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:34 AM   #343
Myko
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sweden
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
does anyone know how to pull the images off this webpage?
http://crush.hiprewards.com/Home/Login
http://crush.hiprewards.com/assets/i...compressed.png

This is the pic with the Turtles.
Myko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:08 AM   #344
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Don't think anyone posted this, Crush Soda also has one for April

http://31.media.tumblr.com/174ec9e69...h24o1_1280.jpg

I wonder if they have one for Splinter and Shredder.
As much as I don't dig Megan Fox, I love her look in the movie.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:51 AM   #345
GrapeSoda
Foot Soldier
 
GrapeSoda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Broca Beach
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
Is that a power strip over Donatello's shoulder?
it sure is. And his loincloth is made of sticks of RAM.......
__________________
GrapeSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:10 AM   #346
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
I think Raph has a toothpick in his mouth too...
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:11 AM   #347
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda View Post
it sure is. And his loincloth is made of sticks of RAM.......
Because he's a nerd, do you get it? It's so subtle...
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:39 AM   #348
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric_sheep View Post
Because he's a nerd, do you get it? It's so subtle...
Makes me think of a song...

Leonardo leads

Donatello does machines

Raph is cool but rude

Michelangelo is a party dude

poetry...pure poetry.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:44 AM   #349
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda View Post
it sure is. And his loincloth is made of sticks of RAM.......
Oh my god, it is! That's just... I don't... haha, what!?

Was this the design meeting? "So like, Donatello's the guy who loves computers, right? Boom - clothes made out of computer parts! Next!"

I mean... I really like comics, so much so that it's kind of a defining part of who I am, but never before have I thought about physically wearing actual comic books.

But when the Baypocalype comes and the world constantly shakes, engulfed in persistent explosions... when the natural contrast levels are increased beyond all reason and humanity must wear heavily-filtered goggles at all times for protection... as we all travel this desolate wasteland by the only form of transport left - a tracking dolly rotating 360 degrees around a half-naked woman and/or a scowling hero... then I'll know what to do.
__________________

Last edited by Bry; 06-13-2014 at 07:05 AM.
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:05 AM   #350
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by massakre View Post
I cant wait til that book comes out! But yes, I need those 11" figures ASAP.. all four! feel like a kid again lol
Yezzir! This is definitely an awesome time to be a Turtles fan. Awesome new series with awesome one shots and dope mini series. Awesome new tv series and a pretty exciting looking reboot ( personally I'm stoked and super hype for it.). And a pretty decent game (OTS) if you can get past the bugs. Yeah really good time to be a fan.

Last edited by RedRocBoy; 06-13-2014 at 08:13 AM.
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:43 AM   #351
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Welp, it's Friday. I'm expecting big things today... hopefully won't be disappointed.

Edit: My first disappointment:

http://www.crushcanada.ca/



Canada gets the shaft...
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:07 AM   #352
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
Welp, it's Friday. I'm expecting big things today... hopefully won't be disappointed.

Edit: My first disappointment:

http://www.crushcanada.ca/

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...84903513_n.jpg

Canada gets the shaft...
LOL!!!! So sorry bro. That's messed up.
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:17 AM   #353
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post
Welp, it's Friday. I'm expecting big things today... hopefully won't be disappointed.

Edit: My first disappointment:

http://www.crushcanada.ca/

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...84903513_n.jpg

Canada gets the shaft...
Weak sauce! Maybe we'll get a trailer
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:50 AM   #354
Chris_a_Bunga
Foot Soldier
 
Chris_a_Bunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surfside Beach DUUUDE
Posts: 101
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but went to Target yesterday to see if they had the new toys, and they had the new masks of Mikey and Leo, and they looked, surprisingly to me, really good even compared to the Nick ones. What's weird though is they were on clearance for 3 dollars for some reason, I am not sure if it is because they put them out too early or something was wrong with them, or they were lacking detail or something. they were pretty simple, Mikey's lips weren't that huge and they didn't have the skin texture overly done or anything, Leo's was showin some teeth. I should have taken photos. Didn't think about that until after. All in all though in comparison to the mask on the leaked costume photo these looked amazing. haha
Chris_a_Bunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:25 AM   #355
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda View Post
it sure is. And his loincloth is made of sticks of RAM.......
really? well atleast his face is ok
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #356
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myko View Post
Thanks! That's what I was looking for
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #357
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda View Post
it sure is. And his loincloth is made of sticks of RAM.......
I was talking to my partner about some of the new shots last night - we couldn't agree on whether it's made of cut-up tyres, computer parts joined together, or possibly a cut-up car floor mat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3llshocked View Post
I think Raph has a toothpick in his mouth too...
It's how we know he's a Tough Guy (tm). Seriously though, I will try to cope with the fact that Raph has the face of an angry raisin, as long as they give him some decent characterisation. I don't want him to be just Gruff Angry Fighting Guy and nothing beyond that... though I do want to see him kick some serious ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
But when the Baypocalype comes and the world constantly shakes, engulfed in persistent explosions... when the natural contrast levels are increased beyond all reason and humanity must wear heavily-filtered goggles at all times for protection... as we all travel this desolate wasteland by the only form of transport left - a tracking dolly rotating 360 degrees around a half-naked woman and/or a scowling hero... then I'll know what to do.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:36 PM   #358
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeSoda View Post
it sure is. And his loincloth is made of sticks of RAM.......
a Loincloth made of Ram Sticks would be uncomfortable, But not for a Turtle I guess.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #359
Stugehen
Foot Soldier
 
Stugehen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
a Loincloth made of Ram Sticks would be uncomfortable, But not for a Turtle I guess.
Zoom in nice and close on Donnie's face...I think he may be enjoying dat ram.
__________________
Stugehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #360
raphmike
Foot Soldier
 
raphmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: usa
Posts: 156
that cool if i drink all 4 turtles bottle i can save them not throw away.
raphmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.