The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2014, 10:30 PM   #921
mistajee33
Thug
 
mistajee33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahShredder View Post
Wonder if the Mike face on the side of the building is any different from the character poster, a la Leo.
mistajee33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #922
Stugehen
Foot Soldier
 
Stugehen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 187
Aaah it's good to take a break for a while and come back to a few new tv spots and footage.
__________________
Stugehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:01 PM   #923
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
I really hope we got a group poster...all of them together. And then a poster of the Turtles with Splinter and a separate poster of the Turtles with April
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:23 AM   #924
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Dude, I hope that brick painting is going to get a special anti-graffiti sealant or something (that probably doesn't even exist but you know what I mean)... cuz where I live, that would be covered in tags before you know it.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:29 AM   #925
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
Dude, I hope that brick painting is going to get a special anti-graffiti sealant or something (that probably doesn't even exist but you know what I mean)... cuz where I live, that would be covered in tags before you know it.
It doesn't look finished so I assume it will have security...and who knows where it's located. Might not be in a bad part of town
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:32 AM   #926
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743




__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:42 AM   #927
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
That's cool as hell!
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:43 AM   #928
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Also, does anyone think that we will get any iPhone or Android apps released for the movie?
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:08 AM   #929
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
It doesn't look finished so I assume it will have security...and who knows where it's located. Might not be in a bad part of town
Yeah, I hope so - regardless of my feelings on the designs, someone's obviously put a lot of work into painting that, so I think it'd be a real shame if it got messed up!
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:07 AM   #930
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
Yeah, I hope so - regardless of my feelings on the designs, someone's obviously put a lot of work into painting that, so I think it'd be a real shame if it got messed up!
Absolutely....I wish we had cool **** like that here where I live in Podunk South Carolina....not even close!
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:21 AM   #931
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Check out the Motion Posters for all 4 Turtles, Includes some new footage as well.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #932
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
On the Donatello Motion Poster, He appears to be looking at some 3D holographic image on his wrist.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:46 AM   #933
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerclaw View Post
check out the motion posters for all 4 turtles, includes some new footage as well.

that was awesome!
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #934
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
good thing I'm not watching the movie for the posters~^_^
THIS! ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
just to be clear....so what you are saying is...

that it is ok its a terrible photoshopped picture because its for another country

got it
really? yeah...thats exactly what he meant...

AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Now that's awesome! Exactly the kind of marketing this movie needs, and exactly the kind that I want it to have. Not "subtle" soccer ball BS.
this is a perfect example of why all the b!tching about this flick is so annoying. it all boils down to what an individual prefers. i LOVE these giant posters, but i also REALLY like all the "lackluster" internet images that have been released. just cuz someone likes or dislikes one thing, doesn't mean everyone else is wrong.

MORE AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
Dude, I hope that brick painting is going to get a special anti-graffiti sealant or something (that probably doesn't even exist but you know what I mean)... cuz where I live, that would be covered in tags before you know it.
i dunno...a lot of the wall artists i know kinda respect the effort it takes to do something like this. if a big (non-corporate backed or shilling) piece goes up, its usually left alone outta respect. of course, this is essentially just a huge advertisement, but its tmnt, so the respect/non-respect could go either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
Also, does anyone think that we will get any iPhone or Android apps released for the movie?
...or a windows phone app...? heh.
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #935
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #936
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Move over Avengers, Turtles are about to f##k sh!t up
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:43 PM   #937
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
On the Donatello Motion Poster, He appears to be looking at some 3D holographic image on his wrist.

http://i58.tinypic.com/166jgh0.jpg
It's April..
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:43 PM   #938
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
Is this OFFICIAL?!?!?
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #939
NYShell
Stone Warrior
 
NYShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
Hearing Donatello say, "Allow me to be the badass for once" was so awesome.
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons."


** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #940
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYShell View Post
Hearing Donatello say, "Allow me to be the badass for once" was so awesome.
I thought that was very cool!
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.