![]() |
|
|
#1021 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
|
And I thought making Shredder'14 even more uglier was a hard task...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1022 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1023 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: maryland
Posts: 122
|
Quote:
Haaa!! i can imagine if they came out with a poster similar to what powder made i can see you saying something like.... This doesnt make any sense how can four hulk turtles fit in that manhole like that. or this marketing team is terrible why can't they come up with something original. On the other hand i agree nice job powder. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1024 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
Not sure. The logo is above his head so it could be from Paramount.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1025 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 80
|
Quote:
__________________
Raphael: Ninja Dry Cleaners? Leonardo: Ninja Shoe Repair? April: Ninja Video Rentals? Donatello: Ninja Dentist? Ow!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1026 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
|
Here's the official Character Video, Its the same footage from the motion Posters, But a look at the footage.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1027 | |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
Quote:
As long as it makes for an exciting poster, I'm all for it. And as for the "something original" remark - I think it'd be genius if the marketing team tried to emulate the older material with their posters and stuff. It'd certainly get me more interested in the film, because I'd feel like they would have actually done some research on the franchise instead of getting clip art of a soccer ball and putting the Ninja Turtles logo next to it. The newer posters - like the one of Leo - have been pretty good, though, so maybe they can still surprise me with something great. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1028 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
|
Ok, so I was gone for a few days, vacation, did I miss anything marketing wise? (someone with a signature gif of good quality footage of the 59 second teaser makes me think so)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1029 |
|
Lord of Cinder
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1030 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
|
There was a X-Games promo a while back where they had some good looking ladies in basically black shirts and black hats with the movie logo on them. I can't seem to find that photo anywhere. I could have swore I was looking at it just the other day, but I guess I was dreaming. Anyway, I'd love to have one of those black hats with the logo on it....I wonder if they will be released at places like Hot Topic and Spencer's
__________________
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1031 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
I saw a new TV spot on Nick at Night last night. Showed some new footage of the turtle van and the guys themselves. It was like "The leader" (showed some Leo footage) then "The something" for both Don and Raph (can't remember) and then "And Mikey" as it shows him crashing the turtle van, then coming out of the top to say "sorry...still learning the buttons" to April and I'm assuming Vernon. THere was also a shot of them under a collapsing...building (?) with Leo saying "Donnie, what are the chances of us surviving?" and then Don said "0.00003 percent!". Sorry I can't remember everything, it was at like 1:30 am.
Last edited by Donatello19; 07-14-2014 at 10:45 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1034 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
|
unfortunately, a couple of scenes (Mikey punching a Foot in the face) was removed as well. I mean, they change/swap scenes from trailers all the time, but its still bummers to me.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1035 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 924
|
Graphic, any chance of getting some stills from your sig gif frame by frame?
I'm trying to get a better look at Shredder. Definitely looks different than the main ones shown in the trailers to me. Looks almost more....traditional Shredder on the helmet.
__________________
Ninja Fox Games & Geekery: http://ninjafoxgames..com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#1036 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
|
I'm at the office right now, so my resources are limited. i'll give a shot when I get home. please pm me to remind me, i have a terrible memory.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1037 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1038 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
![]()
__________________
![]() Last edited by MastahShredder; 07-14-2014 at 05:17 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1039 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
|
Quote:
![]() Where is that?! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1040 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Can't front, the subway cars are fresh! That's how you do it.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|