The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2014, 07:50 PM   #501
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant
 
ScrewtheMirageTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatKingLeo View Post
My wish for a sequel is.....NO SEQUEL!!!

My other wish is that all copies of this horrible movie be erased so they are forced to create a movie that is worth anyone's time. This was a complete money grab. No substance at all. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

F*$k you MICHALE BAY
Many movies are money grab. It's the only reason mostly everyone uses to make a movie.
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #502
RatKingLeo
Foot Soldier
 
RatKingLeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewtheMirageTMNT View Post
Many movies are money grab. It's the only reason mostly everyone uses to make a movie.
I agree and its a shame
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com

SHELLBACK ARTWORKS:
http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks
RatKingLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:07 PM   #503
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant
 
ScrewtheMirageTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
I can't blame them, they need to survive.
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #504
RatKingLeo
Foot Soldier
 
RatKingLeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewtheMirageTMNT View Post
I can't blame them, they need to survive.
You would think they would care about the product they put out. If it was better they would make more money
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com

SHELLBACK ARTWORKS:
http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks
RatKingLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #505
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewtheMirageTMNT View Post
The X-Men? Batman? Thor? Captain America? Come on, none of those guys wanted to be what they are now before they became what they are. Batman and captain America did train, to better them selves as fighters, the same goes for the x-men. Why else would there be that special room at charles xavier's place? What happened to some of them wasn't immediately handed to them when they were born or made and not fully developed, what lead to their current state came later on, they weren't chosen to become some kind of hero. Oh, and superman didn't want to be a hero either ever since he was made, the same goes for thor.
Damn you are stupid. Totally missed the point of my post. Thank you that others got it.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #506
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatKingLeo View Post
You would think they would care about the product they put out. If it was better they would make more money
Well, that's not always the case, necessarily. The Transformers movies have never been received well by critics or universally-beloved by audiences, and they make great money. Then again, the 4th one dropped off quite a bit in the domestic box office compared to the others... maybe the shine's finally off that apple.

Meanwhile, the Marvel brand keeps growing and growing based on audience-pleasing quality. Shame more studios aren't taking notes. Paramount's "Let Michael Bay Handle It" strategy might turn out to be pretty short-sighted in a few years.
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:21 PM   #507
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant
 
ScrewtheMirageTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Damn you are stupid. Totally missed the point of my post. Thank you that others got it.
Your another ***** who needs to be taught a lesson and another one of those people who thinks that being smarter than someone makes them so damn good. Guess what? You aren't. It sure as hell gives you no right to insult someone just because they have a different opinion, you got a serious issue if you think that being smarter than someone makes you so freaking great.

Last edited by ScrewtheMirageTMNT; 08-16-2014 at 08:35 PM.
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #508
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
ANy thing You say about a movie you haven't seen I dont care how much "your friends" tell you. Context means alot. Megan is not a sex symbol Regardless of what you say.

Also Considering all the changes the did make to appease fans. I would not surprise me if the really focus in on the next movie,
Uh, if you don't think Megan Fox was a sex symbol, then you have some serious denial glasses on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPHAEL#1fan View Post
So, your ok with having Leo sound different from movie to movie, personally Knox was awesome as Leo, my question would be now that Knox is Leo will they replace him for motion capture as well.
This is nothing new. I've had to become adjusted to a new Raphael voice, since like for nearly every damn adaptation I have seen. In the old trilogy, I had no problem adapting to 2 April's, 3 Raph's and 2 Donatello's. A new and more fitting Leo for the sequel will be a walk in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
You should really be blaming the writers and the godawful director, Johnathan Liebesman.
This. Liebesman is awful, in that he can't keep the damn camera still, and the writing is all over the place. I also will blame the editor for cutting out scenes I think were needed for some more character development. Really, looking back to previous Michael Bay movies, he gets a lot of sh!t about not getting character development in his movies, but the fact that he will actually allow down time to build up for a good 30 to 40 minutes before sh!t really starts to hit the fan, so we can actually know the characters, makes his movies look like oscar material compared to the TMNT. My consensus, I would have rather it be Michael Bay directing this stuff instead of Liebesman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewtheMirageTMNT View Post
Your another ***** who needs to be taught a lesson and another one of those people who thinks that being smarter than someone makes them so damn good. Guess what? You aren't. It sure as hell gives you no right to insult someone just because they have a different opinion than you.
And I still stand correct, in that you have poor reading comprehension skills. You commented on something you obviously did not understand, had nothing to do with opinion. Now bug off kid!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #509
ranger_scout
Foot Elite
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,742
I forgot to add the link to the interview with Noel Fisher. I'll put it in my original post as well.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/noel-fi...tles-exclusive
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:50 PM   #510
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_1408251158285.jpg (86.2 KB, 4387 views)
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:46 AM   #511
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite
 
LeotheLateBloomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,117
They need to start thinking about what to do to improve the sequel. I shouldn't be saying that though because I still haven't watched the movie yet. T-T
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:35 AM   #512
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
They need to start thinking about what to do to improve the sequel. I shouldn't be saying that though because I still haven't watched the movie yet. T-T
Well, without giving spoilers, I think one improvement would be to ditch the shaky cam. It made the fight scenes nearly unwatchable, and what's the point of a TMNT movie if you can't make out a fight scene?

So, you all think we're going to get an Irma in the sequel?

Last edited by Warhorse; 08-17-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #513
ranger_scout
Foot Elite
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,742
Here is an exclusive new interview with Liebesman, Form, and Fuller on what they want in a sequel. Some of this we might have heard before.

Quote:
Nate: As far as alternate stories go and the other things that you guys have looked at, hypothetically speaking that there is a sequel, or a couple, what characters would you like to see in the film and why?

Andrew Form: Well I would love to see Bebop and Rocksteady go at it with the Turtles. I just think that everything that this movie, the movie we just made everything about it and how fun it is. I just think it would be unbelievable to see those two sets of characters go at each other and I think Bebop and Rocksteady also bring such comedy to the movie. You know, that’s what we’re trying to do, just make it a really fun family film and I would love to see those two guys try and hunt down the Turtles. It would be a lot of fun.

Jonathan Liebesman: Casey Jones for sure, because I think it would be fun to watch that dynamic. Listen, we haven’t talked about anything, but imagine Will Arnett meeting Casey Jones.

Andrew Form: The young, good looking guy shows up.

Brad Fuller: We must say that we’re not thinking about a sequel beyond…

Jonathan Liebesman: We’re just spit-balling with you.

Nate: Yes, hypothetically speaking.

Brad Fuller: Ok good, because we just literally just finished the movie like a week ago and we just hope that people love it and if the studio is interested, that would be incredible.

Jonathan Liebesman: I love the movie so much, even if people don’t want it, I would make a short film sequel on YouTube.

Nate: At the end of the film; we’ve got Shredder there, he closes his hand and he’s got the ooze. Are we going to learn more about Shredder, his injuries, why he needed a mechanical suit? Perhaps we'll see it in a sequel, or maybe there’s material that didn’t make it into the film that?

Jonathan Liebesman: Oh listen, I’m obsessed with the mythology around the characters. I always want more, so if I’m lucky enough to be a part of any sequel and if anyone is lucky enough to make a sequel, I’m sure we will find that stuff. I love that stuff. So the more back story, mythology, Easter eggs, I think we all love that as fans.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/teenag...news/?a=106443
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #514
The True Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
The True Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
Here is an exclusive new interview with Liebesman, Form, and Fuller on what they want in a sequel. Some of this we might have heard before.



http://www.comicbookmovie.com/teenag...news/?a=106443
Sigh. Why does the "Old" Generation have a say in this? Old Farts.
The True Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:38 PM   #515
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
Here is an exclusive new interview with Liebesman, Form, and Fuller on what they want in a sequel. Some of this we might have heard before.



http://www.comicbookmovie.com/teenag...news/?a=106443
That's a pretty good Interview, And yes, I would love to see Bebop and Rocksteady in the Sequel as well as Casey Jones.

Also interesting that they mention about Casey Jones being the main character in from an earlier draft, Hence the Blue Door script that everyone hated.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #516
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948
All that interview did was further enhance any fear I had for a possible sequel.

What a shame.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #517
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
I don't even know why I decided to read that interview, everything that comes out their mouths is bulls**t.
The weird thing is that they seem so passionate about it. However, I'm not seeing any of that "love" for franchise in the movie, and I don't expect to see it in the next one like they claim.

Last edited by Xiewin; 08-22-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:54 PM   #518
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
I don't even know why I decided to read that interview, everything that comes out their mouths is bulls**t.
The weird thing is that they seem so passionate about it. However, I'm not seeing any of that "love" for franchise in the movie, and I don't except to see it in the next one like they claim.
We have a winner.

Everything said in that interview was complete bullsh*t.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:57 PM   #519
ScrewtheMirageTMNT
Hench Mutant
 
ScrewtheMirageTMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph_tha_Dude View Post
We have a winner.

Everything said in that interview was complete bullsh*t.

Oh. My. God. Everything? *shakes head


Nate: "At the end of the film; we’ve got Shredder there, he closes his hand and he’s got the ooze."

Hate and ***** about the movie all you want but this happened.

Last edited by ScrewtheMirageTMNT; 08-22-2014 at 10:07 PM.
ScrewtheMirageTMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:00 PM   #520
Slade
god status
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,291
No, the's and's but's a's where all true.
__________________
Do not concern yourself with what I've already done: rather tremble at the thought of what I am about to do.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=48140
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.