The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #461
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
It still boggles my mind that people get so whiny on the treatment of a fictional character. Even worse is when that treatment is mostly in their head. Yes, there are turtles who are getting more focus. But they're not making any of the others look WORSE, even in comparison. Even if you argued that Mike got that treatment in the beginning, they're doing better with him now.

And this is coming from someone who saw the Turtles and Splinter as an extension of his own family, growing up. Such vitriol over your perception of a character's treatment in a cartoon is not beneficial to anyone.
So you're pretty neutral like me.

Even though Leo and Donnie are getting the main story lines (Leo wth Shredder, I guess Donnie with the Kraang as his crush I don't consider a main plot point and a subplot), it's not like it's making Raph or Mikey look bad. They're still enjoyable characters to me.

I live Raph's protective streak over his family and Casey, as he's willing to sacrifice himself for those he care about. Personally, his getting captured for the sake of protecting the others feels very in-character. I love this aspect about him in this series, and when we find out why he has the crack in his shell and plastron, how much do you want to bet that it's probably from protecting one of his brothers? I also like his interactions with Mikey, but it would be nice to see him interact more with Donnie.

In the beginning, Mikey was characterized as scatterbrained and ADD and not particularly bright, though loving and compassionate. He didn't seem to care that he was stupid and not taken seriously in season 1 (the ep with Falcor showed this). As the show continued, they subtly eased up on that and even by that Shellacne ep, you saw that he disliked not being taken seriously and thought of as stupid. Nice character development for him, showing his progress and how he's maturing. The only nitpick I have is that he doesn't interact with Leo much, but love the bond he has with Raph and Donnie.

I guess for me, I don't care about the plot thing, but the actual character thing. I favor Leo this series because of his flaws and trying to learn how to be a good leader, while still coming across as childlike at times. He isn't coming across as perfect.

I like Donnie because of how emotional and neurotic he can be at times. It's funny to me and an interesting take on the character, and also enjoy the fact that he can be childlike at times, like real teens.

I guess the thing I like most about this series is the fact that they feel like real siblings. I guess that's all that matters to me, which may explain why I can enjoy this show, and discuss the plot points themselves...not worrying over which turtle will be connected to it.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:26 PM   #462
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by zantha View Post
Or Donnie or Mikey. I hate that they also keep up the idea that they are weaker than Leo and Raph. I really don't see that they are. it has been set up that Mikey has the most natural talent and Donnie knows more moves and strategies than any of the others. he just cant physically pull them off. even more time and experience and they will be stronger and better ninja than their brothers. as I believe they have the mental skills to go further. their is only so far you can push yourself physically
Funny thing, I don't know why, but when it comes to the physically strongest of the brothers, while Raph is easily the number one, I always visioned Donnie being the second strongest, what with him lifting heavy machinery, working on his vehicles and using his weight with the bo, it natually built up a stronger core on him, where as, Leo and Mikey are athletic, but not as strong as the other two brothers. But they make up for it with their agility and speed.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:32 PM   #463
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Funny thing, I don't know why, but when it comes to the physically strongest of the brothers, while Raph is easily the number one, I always visioned Donnie being the second strongest, what with him lifting heavy machinery, working on his vehicles and using his weight with the bo, it natually built up a stronger core on him, where as, Leo and Mikey are athletic, but not as strong as the other two brothers. But they make up for it with their agility and speed.
You know, now that you mention it, in Wormquake when he held out his staff to catch Casey and April at that portal he was doing so with one hand while trying to pull the wires. He then threw the two away from it. You have to have a lot of strength to do that.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:56 PM   #464
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
you know what....I understand how you feel. It really sucks when your favorite turtle is being underused...

Donnie is getting crazy spotlight so is Leo.

and it isn't fair for Raph. The writers shouldn't be putting so much focus on just 2 turtles they should spread out the love.
I feel his pain, but I am hopeful. But, try to understand how I felt when the season 2 finale ended. These are my favorite parts of the show.

1-Raphael. Like in every other incarnation, there is just something about him that puts a big smile on my face, and when he fights and wins, has my fist pumping in the air. He is such a great character, and it's frustrating to see, when the season is coming to an end, the writers act like they don't know what they want to do with him.

2-So sue me, but my other biggest reason for tuning in, is Apritello. I think I always had in the back of my head that Don and April had a strange chemistry, and now that the Nick show de-aged her, and as I watched the show and the relationship between the two grew and developed. Now, sadly, it looks like the writers are not going to see that ship through. It has me scratching my head. Why the bother with de-aging April and turning her into a half mutant herself if you weren't going to have her end up with Donnie in the end? Maybe they are just stringing us Apritello fans along, kind of like how J.K. Rowlings did with Ron and Hermione. But still, I was a bit disappointed that April didn't give Donnie a comforting hug after he just watched his father go down under Shredder.

3-I was so looking forward to Irma finally meeting and becoming friends with the Turtles. Well, look what happened.

4- I love Leonardo with his interactions with Raphael and Karai, and well, Karai is still a mutant, and Raph and Leo didn't even speak a word to eachother in the whole episode.

It is getting frustrating. I have hope that maybe the writers will start focusing more on Raph eventually, and I am hopeful that Apritello does happen in the end, the real Irma is still out there, freaking out, and that Bishop will hopefully come in, and wreck havok!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:56 PM   #465
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
You know, now that you mention it, in Wormquake when he held out his staff to catch Casey and April at that portal he was doing so with one hand while trying to pull the wires. He then threw the two away from it. You have to have a lot of strength to do that.
Strength comes in more forms then just physical all the Turtles are strong in their own way.

Raph is more physically strong, which is why he his the muscle and protector of the group. Yeah he has his problems with his brothers, but he also has a gentle caring side as well. And anyone who dares hurt anyone he sees as family has him to contend with.

Mikey is emphatically strong. He is able to see good in people where others cannot, and even more when these said people can't see it in themselves.
Even in the darkest moments he shows there is still the possibility of light still exists. He is also adaptable as he was able to learn how Dimention X functioned within 15 seconds (though it was over a month in his case).

Donnie's strength is his sense of compassion. He doesn't like the thought of his family putting themselves in danger nor the thought of innocent people being forced to suffer needlessly. So often his intentions and inventions are created for the purpose of helping his family and by extension the betterment of the world around them.

Leo's strength is his sense of Justice. He is still growing into this role as a leader so he still has much to learn. And in his heart he strives to do what he knows is right. He is patient, has strong sense of morals, and cares about his followers/brothers.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:04 PM   #466
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
It wasn't right then, it isn't right now and 2 wrongs don't make a right.

putting more spotlight on one turtle each incarnation isn't really the best solution.

just give them equal time (or as close as you can get) and everyone will be happy.
This! 100% this. Last I looked, the show is called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not 2k3 Leonardo and his brothers, or Nick Donatello with lots of Leo and sometimes Raph and Mikey, when needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Strength comes in more forms then just physical all the Turtles are strong in their own way.



Mikey is emphatically strong. He is able to see good in people where others cannot, and even more when these said people can't see it in themselves.
Even in the darkest moments he shows there is still the possibility of light still exists. He is also adaptable as he was able to learn how Dimention X functioned within 15 seconds (though it was over a month in his case).

.
I think Leo also has that ability to see the good in others. He was very persistent with Karai, even though everyone else gave him sh!t about it.

Last edited by Warhorse; 09-25-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:54 AM   #467
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant
 
LeoRaph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 357
Anyone seen this yet?

There's a clip of Seth Green as Leo, an interview with him and some new pics of Season 3. He sounds too Raph like in this one but they might be going down the 2K3 Season 4 Leo again...which I have no problems with but at the moment..a little too Raph...

You be the judge.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/tv/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-seth-green-on-voicing-leonardo/


Edit: Should have scrolled back to page 20...ah well...still very Raph like but it could work, need to hear him in more of a conversational scene to get a better idea of him

Last edited by LeoRaph; 09-26-2014 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Simpler Link
LeoRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:06 AM   #468
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
This! 100% this. Last I looked, the show is called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not 2k3 Leonardo and his brothers, or Nick Donatello with lots of Leo and sometimes Raph and Mikey, when needed.



I think Leo also has that ability to see the good in others. He was very persistent with Karai, even though everyone else gave him sh!t about it.
You know, seems only Raph, Splinter, and April did. In Wrath of Tigerclaw seems both Donnie and Mikey were supportive.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:13 AM   #469
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Forgot to ask, think we'll get the next ep a week early like previous eps?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:58 AM   #470
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
You know, seems only Raph, Splinter, and April did. In Wrath of Tigerclaw seems both Donnie and Mikey were supportive.
That's right. Donnie has his issued with Karai and he did show some uncertainty about bringing Karai to the lair. But he still sided with Leo in the issue.

And in Enemy of my Enemy, Donnie does state it's too bad they couldn't trust Karai, because it would have been good to have an expert Kunoichi on their side.

Perhaps as someone who April can learn from and have as another friend who happened to be a girl. Perhaps they may still go that route.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 03:24 AM   #471
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt View Post
Ciro, writers...if you somehow read this (which you won't)...

Can you at least just Kill Raphael off (with perhaps some bit of Dignity/Last & Worthy Heroics) if you're not going to use him or do anything with him that is at all worth a Crap?

Cause all you're doing is making him either Useless, a Pansy, or a Bully.

Because this is even richer and there are no excuses that folks here can come up with this BS.

Leo gets brutally attacked and beaten up, Raph barely had scratches or battles...and yet Leo has to stand up and save him?

Great job writers for making Raphael seem even more of a Gigantic Pussy! Bravo!

Even Mikey was able to fend for himself when he was by himself in Dimension X.

In this show though? Raphael is just being turned into a Gigantic, Useless, and ultimately Pointless Wuss. And I don't really see how anyone could argue that.
Raph has an epic episode all for himself in Slash and Destroy, even in Newtralized!
Turtle Temper from last season was good too, to name a few. Be grateful geez.

And in the finale, instead of being on a rampage like a mindless Hulk that he usually was, he stops and think rationally. That's a big plus on character development imo. And even if he's BFF with Casey, he didn't betray Donnie's (affection for April) in favor of Casey's. That's a big positive in my eyes.

Mikey only have one (Into Dimension X), considering Parasitica and Pizzaface no one actually acknowledges him. You don't see me complaining.

Each turtles will have their time. Let them do their own thing at their own pace.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:18 AM   #472
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Raph has an epic episode all for himself in Slash and Destroy, even in Newtralized!
Turtle Temper from last season was good too, to name a few. Be grateful geez.

And in the finale, instead of being on a rampage like a mindless Hulk that he usually was, he stops and think rationally. That's a big plus on character development imo. And even if he's BFF with Casey, he didn't betray Donnie's (affection for April) in favor of Casey's. That's a big positive in my eyes.

Mikey only have one (Into Dimension X), considering Parasitica and Pizzaface no one actually acknowledges him. You don't see me complaining.

Each turtles will have their time. Let them do their own thing at their own pace.
This^

I think all you Raphael fans just need to have a little more patience, as what Cori has alluded to in season 3, with Ralph's shell and all, sounds sooooo promising for him.
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:48 AM   #473
Jinxed-Outtaluck
Random Punk
 
Jinxed-Outtaluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Raph has an epic episode all for himself in Slash and Destroy, even in Newtralized!
Turtle Temper from last season was good too, to name a few. Be grateful geez.

And in the finale, instead of being on a rampage like a mindless Hulk that he usually was, he stops and think rationally. That's a big plus on character development imo. And even if he's BFF with Casey, he didn't betray Donnie's (affection for April) in favor of Casey's. That's a big positive in my eyes.

Mikey only have one (Into Dimension X), considering Parasitica and Pizzaface no one actually acknowledges him. You don't see me complaining.

Each turtles will have their time. Let them do their own thing at their own pace.
YES! Yep. Yeah. Exactly. EVERY turtle has grown signifigantly in this series and there are only 2 seasons. Y'all know that Ciro and his team are doing everything they can to make a great, unique, pleasing show to all their fans. I don't think anyone has any idea what kind of pressure that is on him but he's doing a kick ass job. I'm just happy to be here to see the show and love on characters I haven't seen in action in years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
This^

I think all you Raphael fans just need to have a little more patience, as what Cori has alluded to in season 3, with Ralph's shell and all, sounds sooooo promising for him.
Wait, are we going to get the backstory to the chip on his chest?

Last edited by Jester; 09-26-2014 at 04:55 PM. Reason: 2x posts
Jinxed-Outtaluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 05:58 AM   #474
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxed-Outtaluck View Post
Wait, are we going to get the backstory to the chip on his chest?
Yup and the source if his anger issues supposedly. In an earlier post I mentioned it too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I live Raph's protective streak over his family and Casey, as he's willing to sacrifice himself for those he care about. Personally, his getting captured for the sake of protecting the others feels very in-character. I love this aspect about him in this series, and when we find out why he has the crack in his shell and plastron, how much do you want to bet that it's probably from protecting one of his brothers? I also like his interactions with Mikey, but it would be nice to see him interact more with Donnie.
I'm looking forward to the flashback and seeing how they interacted as children. TBH, I find this the most important aspect of the series...the main four and how their bonds strengthen as the series progresses, especially after what recently transpired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
This^

I think all you Raphael fans just need to have a little more patience, as what Cori has alluded to in season 3, with Ralph's shell and all, sounds sooooo promising for him.
Yeah and imo it doesn't matter if it's not main plot related. Character eps are just as important, I feel and I also feel that Raph and Mikey get these more than Leo and Donnie...or either I'm biased because I like eps centered around these two more since Leo and Donnie have the main plot stuff.

Last edited by ssjup81; 09-26-2014 at 06:03 AM.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:01 AM   #475
Jinxed-Outtaluck
Random Punk
 
Jinxed-Outtaluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I guess the thing I like most about this series is the fact that they feel like real siblings. I guess that's all that matters to me, which may explain why I can enjoy this show, and discuss the plot points themselves...not worrying over which turtle will be connected to it.
IF THERE WAS ANYTHING MORE ACCURATE SUBMITTED IN THIS FORM TELL ME NOW BECAUSE THIS IS IT.

I ADORE the brotherly aspect in this show. I soak up every second of turtle interaction because I always thought the best thing about TMNT was the sense of family it has. Really, really strong family bonds. I mean, they're only had each other for 15 straight years. The love for your family its what's most important to them and I dig that so much.

I honestly don't care so much about WHAT they are doing as long as they do it together. There could be an episode of them going on a picnic and as long as they are hangin like bros I would be happy.
Jinxed-Outtaluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:07 AM   #476
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
I try and avoid this thread (spoilers) but can someone clear up what the Punk frogs role is gonna be. Are all 4 in? pics? I don,t want to scroll through the thread and read spiolers.

Thanks
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:12 AM   #477
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I am not digging Seth Green's voice because it sounds exactly like Seth Green and not Leonardo. Its like he wasn't even trying.
This may be the first time we agree but I'm going to give a chance before I totally dismiss it.
We've only seen a small clip but I do feel he sounds quite a bit like himself or Chris Griffin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Seth woulda been a good Leo if he was there from the beginning, but as it stands now, it's just super jarring & doesn't really work for me. If they can make an excuse for it in-series, I'll cope. Ya know, like, maybe Shredder kicked him in the throat & damaged his vocal cords, or something. I dunno. I wasn't sure about Dom at first but he really came into his own & I came to love what he was doing. I'm gonna miss him.
I'm going to miss him also, I don't know why they have to always have some big name celeb.

Last edited by VaughnMichael; 09-26-2014 at 07:21 AM.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:19 AM   #478
coxfire
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 24
I am pretty neutral when it comes to the Turtles too, I love them as a whole and as a team, but I admit that I understand some of the complaints about the different treatment/focus distribution between the Turtles. I don't know if this is because I binged watch the 2 seasons in 2 weeks, but it made it quite obvious (notably seeing the two finales so close to each other)

Leonardo is greatly portrayed in this incarnation, probably my favorite version of him. He is the one that receives the most attention, notably because we follow him on his journey to become a leader, and we see him interact a lot with Splinter. He displays great strategic instincts, is by far the most skilled fighter, sacrificies himself for his family, shows compassion/understanding towards Karai, is Splinter's confident... Yes, there is a lot going on with Leo, and he definitely comes across as THE hero of the show to me. However, I hope the show won't turn him into a Gary-Stu, and I understand the frustration some might experience seeing that once again it'll be Leo to the rescue in the season opener. I'll wait and see though, maybe the clip was misleading as to where the episode is going.

Donnie has a lot on his plate too, with April and the mutagen. I find him to be a great character, and I feel that this is also partly due to Rob Paulsen voicing him, he really gives lots of layers to Don, thanks to top notch delivery.Donnie had some of my favorite comedic lines ("I was multi-tasking" in Newtralized, or "That's because I wanted us to fail...OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW!"). Apart from that, Donnie is, with Leo, the most important member of the team, mostly because he is the one who creates their engines. Without him, no Shellraiser, no TurtleSub, Stealthbike, go-kart, T-phones, wings, etc.

Basically, I feel like the team couldn't function without Don or Leo, but they could do without Mikey and Raph at any moment. I don't feel like I have seen anything showing me that they were essential to the team.

Mikey is often reduced to the goofball or for comic relief. He is often the one who jeopardizes the mission by pushing the wrong button, who is not focusing enough, who provides childish humour, burps and all, which undermines his character. Even in his standalone episodes it is hard to take him seriously, but mainly he isn't taken seriously by the others. Although, unlike Raph, I feel like the progress of Mikey was more tangible, particularly tnaks to the Dimension X episode (showing his out-of-the-box thinking was useful and just how great a fighter he could be) and the last one with his huge heart. But I really need to hear him being lauded more by the other characters.

Raphael is a character that is difficult for me to like in this version, at least from what I have seen so far. Yes, he was featured in Turtle Temper, S&D and Newtralized, but each time he was portrayed as the one in the wrong (even in Plan 10 when Splinter says that it is his impatience who led to him being switched with a Kraang). Him "solving" the problem in the end doesn't matter, since he is the one creating the problem. He is mostly portrayed as a dumb jock who can't see the big picture and yells at every turn, apart maybe in the season finale where he was a little more family-oriented. I read all over the boards that he is supposed to be the family protector, but nothing factually showed me that. Leo is, not Raph. I also think that his weapons, the sais, allow less creativity when it comes to fights, since his range is so short that it limitates the number of opponents he can take all at once, unlike what the others' weapons allow them to do. So he doesn't appear as such a fantastic fighter either. To sum up, he isn't the best tactician, isn't the best fighter, isn't the most intelligent and isn't the most empathic. There is not much to like here. So I hope season three will bring more depth to him, but, all in all, he is a secondary character in my eyes.

Basically, what I wish S3 will show is more depth for Raph and Mikey, allow them to be part of the "serious" storylines, and give the impression that they are as vital to the team as the 2 others are. It doesn't mean that Leo and Don have to be shown under a bad light, just that we see the two other really shine as their own, and hear them be praised once in a while by the other characters.
coxfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:41 AM   #479
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Cubed, I don't get why you're complaining. After all, Jason's Leo just sounded like Jason Biggs to me, so it's no different, and you certainly didn't complain about that. Just sounds like you're nitpicking just to do it like you always do.

Ramboraph, I get where you're coming from. I felt that way in Fast Forward because Leo got jack squat except for "DNA is Thicker Than Water" and that was mostly his dark counterpart's development anyway, though he had a bit to do with it. However, I do think Raph will get more development. Maybe his capture is due to him not thinking clearly because he's so upset over everything that's happened, and if that's the case, I can see that. Raph is the most emotional out of the bunch, so it's obvious he's going to be angry over what's happened and probably needs to blow off steam. Maybe Casey goes to try and calm him down and that's when all the stuff goes down. We'll just have to wait and see where it goes. But I do see where you're coming from.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:14 AM   #480
Jon_Talbain
Foot Soldier
 
Jon_Talbain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 165
Was there any information on what is supposed to happen with Mutagen Man? Sorry if it has been posted already.
__________________


A wolf....wandering through the dark....
Jon_Talbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.