The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #721
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
I hope that episode 3 synopsis is true because that sounds really interesting.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #722
saber16
Foot Soldier
 
saber16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanFan4life View Post
Or we could all just Ignore him. Seriously, this guy complains about EVERYTHING.
Really? I hadn't noticed
At least he's stopped complaining about Beebop for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
You know what I find the most ironic about the complaints people have had over Green replacing Biggs? When Biggs was first cast, even before the show aired, people were complaining. There were message boards on IMDB saying how Biggs should be fired and how they didn't want the "Pie F*cker" from American Pie representing Leo. Now that he's finally gone and replaced with Green, we're getting a whole NEW bitchfest.
True fans
Hear a little bit of audio, and their mind is made up, "THIS RUINED THE SHOW!" Something is done about it, "NO, THE NEW GUY SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE THE GUY WE WERE BITCHIN ABOUT! GIVE THE OLD ONE BACK!!!"

Honestly, Green sounds like he's getting more in the role than Dom ever could, he's got more enthusiasm while Dom's only pro was he kind of sounded like Biggs.
__________________
saber16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #723
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. So we'll get to see April's mom? Awesome. I also hope Renae Jacobs is voicing her.

As for Seth, I'm all for it. I think he'll bring on a new take to the character and that's fine with me. I really thought Biggs was okay, but there were times when he was lacking and the same goes for Dom, though he seemed to get better as time went on. I haven't heard Seth yet as I'm trying to wait for tomorrow, but I have faith that Ciro and company know what they're doing, and I'm glad they've given an explanation as to why his voice has changed.

Crossing my fingers that the severe weather will be over by tomorrow night. If not, I'll be very disappointed if I'm stuck down in my basement while this is on.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #724
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
don't know if anyone posted this already, But here you go, the 1st 4 minutes of the season 3 premiere, Though shot from a camera unfortunately.



The new cartoon they are watching this time, appears to be.
Spoiler:
a parody of Thundar the Barbarian
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #725
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Great sympnosis for the new episode, if there is ever a reason for April to all of a sudden run to Donnie after showing so much affection towards Casey in the finale, this could be why. Casey finally finds out April's true identity, and it just might be too much for him to grasp. That said, I was hoping buried secrets had something to do with Raph's shell and plastron crack. Oh well, I guess that episode is still yet to come.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:18 PM   #726
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Renae's IMDB profile is surprisingly sparse. Apart from the new Turtles documentary, the last time she's listed as doing anything is 1996.

Mind you, after being April, you don't really need to do anything else - you're onto peoples' minds forever!
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #727
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Great sympnosis for the new episode, if there is ever a reason for April to all of a sudden run to Donnie after showing so much affection towards Casey in the finale, this could be why. Casey finally finds out April's true identity, and it just might be too much for him to grasp. That said, I was hoping buried secrets had something to do with Raph's shell and plastron crack. Oh well, I guess that episode is still yet to come.
Yeah, I was hoping for that, too, WH. But that's okay as I think what we're getting sounds pretty cool.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:30 PM   #728
ernesth100
Thug
 
ernesth100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Sewers
Posts: 91
It'd be cool if Splinter died. It'd give the Turtles a reason to start training themselves and looking to themselves for wisdom.
__________________
King of the Nerds!
ernesth100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #729
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesth100 View Post
It'd be cool if Splinter died.
No. No, it would not.
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #730
Zatoichi
Thug
 
Zatoichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesth100 View Post
It'd be cool if Splinter died.


Besides, they all already think Splinter is dead so they're ALREADY going to "start looking to themselves for wisdom".
__________________
"Come get some."

Zatoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:00 PM   #731
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
April's mom buried under her house all this time?

That is so creepy. Even *if* she is alive... actually, maybe even more so if she's alive.

Maybe it's buried there because Kirby intended it that way. A popular theory has been that April's mom is a neutrino so... if april is half human half neutrino there could be good reason for why her mom is nearby.
I'm looking even more forward to season 3!! ^_^
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:48 PM   #732
Bitsy83
Hench Mutant
 
Bitsy83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: My house
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Episode 3 description via Zap2It:

S03, E03 Buried Secrets

When the guys discover a Kraang ship buried under April's house, they also uncover April's lost mother.

10/17/2014 *
Ok, since this IS a legit source, I think I know how April's mother is "living" below the house.

She's been in cryogenic stasis for the last 17 years. Makes sense, right? I mean, the Kraang needed her DNA to make April so just in case April didn't work out, they needed to save her in order to try again. Then something went wrong and she had to be abandoned in that little fridge thingy.

I wonder if it'll be like when Han Solo was released and she'll be temporarily blind?
__________________
"Question: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?"
Bitsy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:50 PM   #733
OrangeNinja1987
Foot Soldier
 
OrangeNinja1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 223
I'm so excited for season 3 tomorrow.
I haven't heard Seth's voice yet (keeping it a surprise) and I so I'll either love it or hate it. Actually, I did try watching that clip from the new episode but after Leo said one word I stopped. I really just want to see tomorrow.
I'd bet money that Renae Jacobs will be April's mother. I've been thinking for months that April's mother would be returning and it looks like I'm right. That's two for two, because I also thought Karai would be Miwa.
All the synopses for new episodes I see are awesome. Season 2 had its ups and downs (Slash and Destroy and a majority of the season was incredible - Pizza Face, not so much), especially with weird transitions from plot-oriented episodes to fillers that felt out of place. I have a feeling season 3 will be better.
__________________
DON: We've got to find that bomb! And we've only got eight minutes to do it! RAPH: Excuse me; is that including the commercial break? - 1987

For TMNT art and more, check out OrangeNinja1987 on Deviantart! http://orangeninja1987.deviantart.com/
To help with a current TMNT project: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53441
Proud fan of the TMNT 2014 movie
OrangeNinja1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #734
Megchan
Foot Soldier
 
Megchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Episode 3 description via Zap2It:

S03, E03 Buried Secrets

When the guys discover a Kraang ship buried under April's house, they also uncover April's lost mother.

10/17/2014 *


If we're going by this synopsis, wouldn't this mean April's mom just disappeared when she was younger?
__________________

Image by RamyB of TeeTurtle
Megchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:23 PM   #735
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
I always assume she died or something.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #736
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Episode 3 description via Zap2It:

S03, E03 Buried Secrets

When the guys discover a Kraang ship buried under April's house, they also uncover April's lost mother.

10/17/2014 *
Interdasting.


I wonder if she'll be alive. Probably.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #737
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
I wonder now if April knew about her mother being "buried" on the property.

I figured April grew up believing she was dead.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #738
Electric
Epic Hiatus
 
Electric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
Ok, since this IS a legit source, I think I know how April's mother is "living" below the house.

She's been in cryogenic stasis for the last 17 years. Makes sense, right? I mean, the Kraang needed her DNA to make April so just in case April didn't work out, they needed to save her in order to try again. Then something went wrong and she had to be abandoned in that little fridge thingy.

I wonder if it'll be like when Han Solo was released and she'll be temporarily blind?
Bingo


Exactly what I was thinking. She'll more than likely be alive, otherwise why add her. So why is she still alive? Frozen. Best fitting explanation. Also leaves some more time for the season 2 progress, with maybe Donnie having trouble thawing her out. Or maybe he'll thaw her out immediatly. Either way
__________________
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #739
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
What do I have this horrible feeling that Kirby is a twisted little ****.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #740
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
What do I have this horrible feeling that Kirby is a twisted little ****.
He certainly has a lot of explaining to do after he gets demutated again.
__________________




Last edited by TurtleTitan97; 10-02-2014 at 06:51 PM.
TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.