The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2014, 09:59 PM   #901
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Bigfoot looks like Monkey Brains. Very creative design.
Pretty close. I myself was getting an old Ceasar vibe from the Roddy McDowell Planet of the Apes.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:21 PM   #902
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist
 
PangolinFeets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
This looks hilarious, but I'm gonna miss it. =/

I'm gonna be at NYCC getting turtley secrets. :3
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #903
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,792
I get the feeling this episode is going to be this seasons "Pizzaface" type episode where most will hate it but some will find it funny.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #904
Zatoichi
Thug
 
Zatoichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
What about Mikey and his crush on Bradford though?
And Leatherhead.
__________________
"Come get some."


Last edited by Zatoichi; 10-06-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Zatoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 01:34 AM   #905
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
And Leatherhead.
... what the?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:32 AM   #906
Zatoichi
Thug
 
Zatoichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
... what the?
Just adding to what Coola's post on Mikey having a crush on Bradford.... Oh never mind.


Anyways, anyone else want an episode this season that shows what is going on with Splinter, Slash, Leatherhead, and Karai back in New York while the turtles are at the farm?
__________________
"Come get some."

Zatoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:39 AM   #907
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I-Is Bigfoot gay?
Perhaps its a Sloth & Chunk thing.

Enjoyed the 1st episode last week. Nice to see the writers do more with the farm location like 2K3 did.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:05 AM   #908
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Don is too often at the receiving end of ridicule and terrible situations like this
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:59 AM   #909
zantha
Random Punk
 
zantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 37
I am looking forward too the next episode, but I am also worried. I miss the cool Donnie episodes from season one and start of season two. like monkey brains, metalhead and pulveriser episodes. where he got development, and things I always wanted to see addressed were. like how he feels about his weapon. (to me in all versions he always seemed the most detached from his weapon, maybe because he doesn't have the same one for long) and how his intelligence can be a problem in a fight, when you over think things. it started out so well. now he just seems to be the but of jokes and when he does do something important it get pushed aside a little. I hope this one will be less goofy then the promo makes it out to be, like shellache.
__________________
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...alsgo1_250.gif
zantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:13 AM   #910
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Saw the preview on Nick yesterday, and this episode looks hilarious. When I saw Bigfoot, I immediately thought of the Bigfoot from A Goofy Movie and started laughing when he kissed Donnie. I wonder if he'll find a radio or headphones and groove to "Stayin' Alive" by The BeeGees.

And, Cubed, bisexuality is when you're attracted to both males and females.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:48 AM   #911
zantha
Random Punk
 
zantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 37
that would be so funny. especially since Rob Paulsen was in the goofy movie.
__________________
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...alsgo1_250.gif
zantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:52 AM   #912
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by zantha View Post
that would be so funny. especially since Rob Paulsen was in the goofy movie.
Who'd he voice?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #913
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Who'd he voice?
P.J. He was Pete's kid.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:01 AM   #914
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
P.J. He was Pete's kid.
OMG HE DID!! My mind was blank on who he could've voiced.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #915
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
OMG HE DID!! My mind was blank on who he could've voiced.
I knew what character he played but didn't really recall the extant name. I didn't want to have to say "He played Max's fat friend."
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:25 AM   #916
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
I knew what character he played but didn't really recall the extant name. I didn't want to have to say "He played Max's fat friend."
Really? lol. Pete Jr. PJ.

Used to love Gof Troop and the Goofy Movie.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:21 AM   #917
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
Just adding to what Coola's post on Mikey having a crush on Bradford.... Oh never mind.
Err, when was Mikey ever attracted to Bradford or Leatherhead?

Is this going to be the new thing now that a guy can't be a friend to another guy (especially deep friends!) without it being automatically assumed it's because they want to jump into their pants? Many males are already afraid of showing too much affection to each for fear of sending off the wrong signal, now merely liking someone means that you want to get it on. I wish people would stop assuming with their crotch, this is getting ridiculous.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #918
ShelleyQuick
Foot Soldier
 
ShelleyQuick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by zantha View Post
that would be so funny. especially since Rob Paulsen was in the goofy movie.
I may or may not have to tried to make cheese sculptures from Cheez Whiz because of those movies. Well I tried and failed a lot, I really, really loved the movies!
__________________
Just a small town girl in a great big world.

ShelleyQuick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #919
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by PangolinFeets View Post
This looks hilarious, but I'm gonna miss it. =/

I'm gonna be at NYCC getting turtley secrets. :3
Same here. Hopefully Nick puts it up early.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #920
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
I see this hasn't been posted yet.



It talks, people. Bigfoot. Talks. And I think it was Kevin Michael Richardson.
Uh oh...at :15 in the clip.

Is April holding what I think she's holding?

Last edited by JTH; 10-06-2014 at 04:04 PM.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.