The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #1861
RedOnYellow
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 72
Either we're getting a no-turtles New York episode or we're going back to New York sooner than the season's halfway point OR we're actually not getting a hiatus during December and B and R mutate during the return to New York.

Exciting times ahead.
RedOnYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:32 PM   #1862
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
Its possible we'll start to see scenes in NY while the Turtles are still in Northampton. Like seeing some scenes of Karai/Splinter and then Shredder mutating Bebop/Rocksteady.

Wasn't it confirmed the Turtles stay in Northampton for 13 episodes? I mean we still have a way to go if that's the case.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #1863
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
To be entertained?
S'literally actually the only reason to watch a show unless you're a masochist.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #1864
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Its possible we'll start to see scenes in NY while the Turtles are still in Northampton. Like seeing some scenes of Karai/Splinter and then Shredder mutating Bebop/Rocksteady.

Wasn't it confirmed the Turtles stay in Northampton for 13 episodes? I mean we still have a way to go if that's the case.
Was is confirmed that it's 13 episodes in total for the season, or was it confirmed that the Turtles would spend the first 13 at the farm house?
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:05 PM   #1865
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Was is confirmed that it's 13 episodes in total for the season, or was it confirmed that the Turtles would spend the first 13 at the farm house?
13 episodes in the farm house .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:53 PM   #1866
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
To be entertained?
Well, I'm not entertained lately. The show has just gotten stupid. It was once fun and witty, but now, it's just boring and stupid.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #1867
Lamia
Mouser
 
Lamia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Normandy France
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
To be entertained?
I agree! We take great pleasure in filling episodes. But frankly the 13 ep farm I'd like to hear about the city / Karai / Splinter, i'd like to see a plan to return. They do not look worried as if they were on vacation on the farm. I hope we will see a ep based on their resentment.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:45 AM   #1868
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Its possible we'll start to see scenes in NY while the Turtles are still in Northampton. Like seeing some scenes of Karai/Splinter and then Shredder mutating Bebop/Rocksteady.

Wasn't it confirmed the Turtles stay in Northampton for 13 episodes? I mean we still have a way to go if that's the case.
That what mgiht happen. In the 2k series we saw scenes of me and the foot while the turtles were in Normathon. The same might happen here too.
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:18 AM   #1869
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I agree! We take great pleasure in filling episodes. But frankly the 13 ep farm I'd like to hear about the city / Karai / Splinter, i'd like to see a plan to return. They do not look worried as if they were on vacation on the farm. I hope we will see a ep based on their resentment.
To be honest, this is bothering me a little too. I wish they'd have them talk about it or reference it more than they have, but I wonder if we'll get something like that during the spirit quest or the Dream Beaver eps.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:21 AM   #1870
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Well, I'm not entertained lately. The show has just gotten stupid. It was once fun and witty, but now, it's just boring and stupid.
The only stupid episode was A foot too big ther than that the seasons been good . And I'm sure the show will get better when they get back to New York there will probably less filler then because were getting filler out the way now .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:40 AM   #1871
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
13 episodes in the farm house .
Oi.
Hope for the good quality of this season just died (a little) inside.
To make me think good things about this show, they'd better put a WOWsome second half of the season.

Quote:
Well, I'm not entertained lately. The show has just gotten stupid. It was once fun and witty, but now, it's just boring and stupid.
Indeed.

Quote:
They do not look worried as if they were on vacation on the farm. I hope we will see a ep based on their resentment.
Precisely, my problem with those episodes.
City is overrun by Kraang, Splinter is presumed dead, Shredder and his freaks are on the loose, Karai is...somewhere outthere (and she is their ally and sister), but no, we gonna act like we are on the fun holidays.

I am not demanding any spectacular gloomy mourning or self-reflecting (it's not that kind of show), but come on...
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:55 AM   #1872
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
The only stupid episode was A foot too big ther than that the seasons been good . And I'm sure the show will get better when they get back to New York there will probably less filler then because were getting filler out the way now .
I don't consider A Foot Too Big a stupid episode. It was entertaining and rather meaningful as well. Donnie got to taste his own medicine, Raph took up leadership of ninja trainings for once, and a naughty side of Leo was shown, which led to Mikey scolding him and Casey (a rare reverse-scenario). And let's not forget the Apritello scene everyone was anticipating since Valentines day. All of them got a bunch of character development and it was a fun & light-hearted episode devoid of the horror themes in the first few season 3 eps. I rate the quality of episodes based on their rewatch value, and this ep is rated pretty high in my list. Definitely higher rewatch value than say, Buried Secrets, or even the second half of Within the Woods, at least for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Oi.
Hope for the good quality of this season just died (a little) inside.
To make me think good things about this show, they'd better put a WOWsome second half of the season.
Why are you writing off episodes as being hopeless before they even air? Understand that you only started binge-watching the series from the beginning recently, so you hadn't gone through what many of us did for the past 2+ years, anticipating episodes week-by-week, bracing for the best/worst, and gotten spot-on in some and surprised in others. But come on, you don't know if they will be good or bad yet, don't lose hope just like that. In fact, some people thought The Croaking was gonna be bad and too cheesy before it aired, and then it turned out awesome.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:18 AM   #1873
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868
for the mirage comics they were at the farm house for over 9 issues
also don't know if its true or not but but i found this on wikipedia

59 7 "New York City, Where Art Thou?"[9] December 2014[10] 307
"The Turtles plan their comeback as they try to get their true home in New York City back, and as the view switches over to life in New York City, a master thief and his trusty sidekick plan to capture Shredder's former daughter."[11]

don't know if it's real or not but one can hope.

then again as tom put it
http://youtu.be/OLKDV-_SCBs

Last edited by lonewarrior20; 11-11-2014 at 08:24 AM.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:37 AM   #1874
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
for the mirage comics they were at the farm house for over 9 issues
also don't know if its true or not but but i found this on wikipedia

59 7 "New York City, Where Art Thou?"[9] December 2014[10] 307
"The Turtles plan their comeback as they try to get their true home in New York City back, and as the view switches over to life in New York City, a master thief and his trusty sidekick plan to capture Shredder's former daughter."[11]

don't know if it's real or not but one can hope.

then again as tom put it
http://youtu.be/OLKDV-_SCBs
That sounds pretty cool. If we piece it together, we get a good outlook on the 13 episodes

1- Within The Woods
2- A Foot Too Big
3- Buried Secrets
4- The Croaking
5- Dream Beavers
6- A Race With The Demon
7- This episode
8- ???
9- ???
10- ???
11- ???
12- Spirit Quest (Maybe)
13- Return To NYC
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:56 AM   #1875
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
[QUOTE=evan2000;1377282]I don't consider A Foot Too Big a stupid episode. It was entertaining and rather meaningful as well. Donnie got to taste his own medicine, Raph took up leadership of ninja trainings for once, and a naughty side of Leo was shown, which led to Mikey scolding him and Casey (a rare reverse-scenario). And let's not forget the Apritello scene everyone was anticipating since Valentines day. All of them got a bunch of character development and it was a fun & light-hearted episode devoid of the horror themes in the first few season 3 eps. I rate the quality of episodes based on their rewatch value, and this ep is rated pretty high in my list. Definitely higher rewatch value than say, Buried Secrets, or even the second half of Within the Woods, at least for me.

I disagree , while Donnie hasn't been hitting on April as much or at all ( he did in "Buried Secrets " but that was supposed to air before this episode ) but that's all that I liked . The way they had Big Foot in the show was cringe worthy .I didn't enjoy her crush on Donnie I know why they didit but it didn't work for me it as goofy but not funny . The Apritello kiss was pointless , I wish it didn't happen because Donnie finally understood he was being a bit creepy with April but she edged him on with it . I wouldn't be suprised if he starts acting how he did before . The other things in the episode didn't interest me .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #1876
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
That sounds pretty cool. If we piece it together, we get a good outlook on the 13 episodes

1- Within The Woods
2- A Foot Too Big
3- Buried Secrets
4- The Croaking
5- Dream Beavers
6- A Race With The Demon
7- This episode
8- ???
9- ???
10- ???
11- ???
12- Spirit Quest (Maybe)
13- Return To NYC
im starting to think that some of the Northampton eps might be at the end of season 3 as sorta a mid-dark raph event
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #1877
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
for the mirage comics they were at the farm house for over 9 issues
also don't know if its true or not but but i found this on wikipedia

59 7 "New York City, Where Art Thou?"[9] December 2014[10] 307
"The Turtles plan their comeback as they try to get their true home in New York City back, and as the view switches over to life in New York City, a master thief and his trusty sidekick plan to capture Shredder's former daughter."[11]

don't know if it's real or not but one can hope.
Considering the storyboard sneak peek from NYCC, that could well be true.
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #1878
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
The mutant fillers at Northampton would just be the same mutant fillers we got in NYC aside from a change of scenery.

I'd rather they be in the woods because you see stuff like the frogs giant tree or battling in woods rather than in streets
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:08 PM   #1879
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
To be honest, this is bothering me a little too. I wish they'd have them talk about it or reference it more than they have, but I wonder if we'll get something like that during the spirit quest or the Dream Beaver eps.
That's what I'm hoping too. A few great scenes involving NYC or to at least see a few enemies or Splinter in a dream or nightmare. Hoping this next episode will be darker. I'm loving the show's comedic episodes but the serious episodes are also great. I think The Croaking had a nice mix of both. I should really re-watch the first four in a marathon at some point since I can't do much of anything with this stupid stomach bug.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:24 PM   #1880
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
I disagree , while Donnie hasn't been hitting on April as much or at all ( he did in "Buried Secrets " but that was supposed to air before this episode ) but that's all that I liked . The way they had Big Foot in the show was cringe worthy .I didn't enjoy her crush on Donnie I know why they didit but it didn't work for me it as goofy but not funny . The Apritello kiss was pointless , I wish it didn't happen because Donnie finally understood he was being a bit creepy with April but she edged him on with it . I wouldn't be suprised if he starts acting how he did before . The other things in the episode didn't interest me .
You can agree with me on this or not.

That scene was Donnie telling April saying "I'm beginning to understand how I've been treating you...I'm sorry, I'll never bother you again."

But the kiss was ment to show that April has started to return Donnie's feelings.

Big Foot was more an extream case of what Donnie's behavior when he's blatently flirting with April. But yes it was meant to show Donnie what he has been doing.

But for the most part Donnie hasn't been pushing his feelings on to April. Majority of the time he has been hugged or kissed by April. April is the one innitiating it.
If you actually take all the moments where Donnie and April are together, and remove all the ones where he's blatently crushing on her. You can actually see he's a lot more endearing when he's being himself as her friend.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.