The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2014, 11:36 PM   #121
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
Anyone who thinks Guardians of the Galaxy was trash has literally no sense of humour.
lol I thought it was trash, but objectively it IS a better film than Turtles. But those reoccurring ass and dick jokes bothered the hell out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboraph4life aka Matt View Post
Exactly. At least Guardians of the Galaxy STARRED the Guardians of the Galaxy...not an outside force (aka not the title characters aka Megan Fox) who nailed the final hit on the bad guy
Well I'll agree with Ramboraph4life here, at-least the title characters were the main focus of their own movie.

Last edited by Xiewin; 12-10-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #122
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,165
my local albertsons grocery store had this up to be ready for Tuesday.

__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 11:51 AM   #123
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
Is anyone able to pick up a Donatello Target cover BluRay?
I'm interested in this 'cus I think all the covers suck in general, including the steelbook, so Don is my fav and Target has an extra disc and features on their release. Might as well.
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #124
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist
 
Digital Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
I went with the 3D+BR/DVD/DHD & Raphael statue on Amazon.ca for $40 bucks.

A much better price than what was originally advertised.
__________________
Digital Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:23 AM   #125
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ghost View Post
I went with the 3D+BR/DVD/DHD & Raphael statue on Amazon.ca for $40 bucks.

A much better price than what was originally advertised.
I'm getting that too, It should hopefully arrive on Tuesday.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #126
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist
 
Digital Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The lab
Posts: 1,163
Anyone debating picking up the statue gift set, you can see it in THIS video review... statue portion starts at 5 min mark.
__________________
Digital Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 04:35 PM   #127
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ghost View Post
Anyone debating picking up the statue gift set, you can see it in THIS video review... statue portion starts at 5 min mark.
Here's the embed version. It's actually at the 3:59 when they talk about the Box.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 04:44 PM   #128
B-Man
Hench Mutant
 
B-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 406
Sweet Good to see there's ONE movie-accurate figure out there (the official Playmates toyline was laughable).
__________________


"They were many. But we kicked... We fought well."

Last edited by Venom; 12-15-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: It's never been Mattel.
B-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 04:48 PM   #129
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Oh another thing, at the 8:23 mark, He shows the Blu-Ray Menu screens
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #130
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
The TMNT 3D Blu-ray with the Raph Gift Set has shipped today via FedEx, Can't wait to get it tomorrow.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:22 PM   #131
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Anyone have a thumbnail of the Barnes and Noble poster? The site doesn't show it now.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:08 PM   #132
SparkFlash
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 23
The statue figure with the boxed set is pretty cool. I think I may jump on that one!
SparkFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:14 PM   #133
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,165


My DVD came in the mail a day before the release date. Just a bare bones dvd no digital copy or special features.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:53 PM   #134
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
http://i62.tinypic.com/246wbc2.jpg

My DVD came in the mail a day before the release date. Just a bare bones dvd no digital copy or special features.
DVD owners are getting the short end of the stick it seems.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:56 PM   #135
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Comicbookmovie.com is doing a huge TMNT Givaway, Not only are they giving away the movie, But a whole lot of TMNT stuff too.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/teenag...news/?a=112445

Spoiler:
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:07 PM   #136
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
DVD owners are getting the short end of the stick it seems.
I have noticed its mostly Paramount and Fox and some Marvel DVD's I think
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:25 PM   #137
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
I have noticed its mostly Paramount and Fox and some Marvel DVD's I think
Yeah, a lot of those Blu-Ray Combo packs contain the DVD version of the same movie and its just the movie, No extras.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:45 PM   #138
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
DVD owners are getting the short end of the stick it seems.
And that is what I was afraid of and has delayed me so long on even deciding from where to get what because the damn websites just weren't telling us anything... Arg!

Still leaving it to a gift, should a family member decide to get it for me, but at that point I guess it's out of my hands. They had previously known that I was aiming at having all the extras included, but goodness knows if they'll even remember. At the present time I don't personally have use for anything outside of DVD (I figure I'd just have to 'borrow' the use of someone else's blu-ray player or whatnot, that would work), so my luck they will focus on DVD only. If I don't end up with any good extra stuff then I swear that company better share that full elevator scene, etc online after a while... >.> Grr.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:49 PM   #139
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
And that is what I was afraid of and has delayed me so long on even deciding from where to get what because the damn websites just weren't telling us anything... Arg!

Still leaving it to a gift, should a family member decide to get it for me, but at that point I guess it's out of my hands. They had previously known that I was aiming at having all the extras included, but goodness knows if they'll even remember. At the present time I don't personally have use for anything outside of DVD (I figure I'd just have to 'borrow' the use of someone else's blu-ray player or whatnot, that would work), so my luck they will focus on DVD only. If I don't end up with any good extra stuff then I swear that company better share that full elevator scene, etc online after a while... >.> Grr.
ya the blu ray has all the features. I hate that we dvd owners get screwed in the pooch for no reason. I am just glad to have the movie.

these are the special features for the blu ray

Digital Reality (1080p, 17:56): A look at turtle character evolution for the film, the importance of previsualization, the blend of performance capture and digital characters, technical details behind the performance capture, fight choreography, digital realism, and more.
In Your Face! The Turtles in 3D (1080p, 1080p, 4:23): A closer look at the technical aspects of the 3D shoot. Note the piece is available in both 2D and 3D, the latter, of course, available only on compatible players and televisions.
It Ain't Easy Being Green (1080p, 6:47): The cast remembers fond memories of the franchise and discusses playing the roles, shooting in New York, set details, and cast camaraderie.
Evolutionary Mash-Up (1080p, 14:59): A real-life scientific history and biology of turtles. The piece also looks at ninjas and the integration of the turtle and the ninja. Fans will particularly enjoy a segment that studies the turtles' signature weapons.
Turtle Rock (1080p, 5:37): Composer Brian Tyler takes viewers into the recording session and discusses how his score fits into the film.
Extended Ending (1080p, 0:46).
Music Video (1080p, 3:27): "Shell Shocked" by Juicy J, Moxie, Ty dolla $ign, and Wiz Khalifa.
Making of "Shell Shocked" (1080p, 1:31): This piece features Wiz Khalifa in the recording studio, discussing his collaboration on the film, intercut with clips from the film.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #140
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,165
Spine of the DVD


Back of the dvd
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dvd releases


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.