The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2015, 06:57 PM   #2961
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwolf View Post
would love if they did something like this in the show cause

1. I hate how karai got mutated in the 1st place

2. it would open some awesome twists in the plot and hopefully, 1 of which being a good genes arc, if not that then a secondary mutation at the very least
Agent Bishop has to make a possible debut first.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:51 PM   #2962
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmaAxolotl View Post
Why? Is that line a reference to something?
it's from the 3rd movie. don says it when walker is about to fire his cannon at them. i hope mikey says it in the next episode.
__________________
Join my Patreon to help production for my Tmnt/GIJoe fan-comic
https://www.patreon.com/cw/lonewarrior20



"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 12:18 AM   #2963
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
Time travel possibly will be in ancient Japan and/or some other countries. It will not change the events that already happend( like the Karai mutantion and the Kraang invansion).
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:18 AM   #2964
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I'm sure the Turtles will want to rescue Shen, but they won't be able to because that would change history and the Turtles would never exist if Shen survived. But I have a feeling they will meet her before she dies and it will be emotional once they witness the attack on Yoshi's home. Either way, I can't wait for this episode to air.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 11:22 AM   #2965
ImmaAxolotl
Foot Soldier
 
ImmaAxolotl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwolf View Post
would love if they did something like this in the show cause

1. I hate how karai got mutated in the 1st place

2. it would open some awesome twists in the plot and hopefully, 1 of which being a good genes arc, if not that then a secondary mutation at the very least
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
Agent Bishop has to make a possible debut first.
What if when they come back from time option #2 occurs, and the show introduces Bishop as a mysterious benefactor who helps them out for a price? I can imagine the dude doing that.
__________________
Source for profile image: http://kitendawili.deviantart.com/ar...2015-531357836
ImmaAxolotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 12:34 PM   #2966
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Is it true that there will be a Time travel EP? Then, I look forward.
- They will meet Oroku Saki before he became Shredder?
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:55 PM   #2967
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
Is it true that there will be a Time travel EP? Then, I look forward.
- They will meet Oroku Saki before he became Shredder?
That's true.

From what was leaked, that looks to be the case.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:55 PM   #2968
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmaAxolotl View Post
What if when they come back from time option #2 occurs, and the show introduces Bishop as a mysterious benefactor who helps them out for a price? I can imagine the dude doing that.
Speaking of Bishop, I've been thinking. 1) Some people are assuming that the Kraang droids' disguises look like Bishop. So maybe The Kraang's disguises come from DNA scanning. Which leads to number two. 2) If those rumors about Irma are true, something tells me that's where Agent Bishop makes his debut.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:07 PM   #2969
Ursalink
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyday View Post
I had similar idea about Tang Shen but it still sounds really bold. Maybe too bold. Tang Shen alive with Splinter will change the show and I can't see them doing something like that because the writers are such sticklers for status quo.
Truly, it would change the show; and maybe that's the reason because next season, the turtles are going to be lost in space, in Dimension X and stuff. I see it very possible. And if something I have learnt from this series is the expect the unexpected, like Irma being a robo-Kraang. I though they cured Karai just like that, but it seems we have what we wanted: a semi-mutant status. She's still human but it can change to mutant when she wants. Besides, the "status quo" thing doesn't exactly work. Everytime we have seen someone die, it always manages to return: Snakeweed, cockroach, the Chimera, Kraang Subprime... etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I'm sure the Turtles will want to rescue Shen, but they won't be able to because that would change history and the Turtles would never exist if Shen survived. But I have a feeling they will meet her before she dies and it will be emotional once they witness the attack on Yoshi's home. Either way, I can't wait for this episode to air.
Yeah, I know the changing history thing; but in other time-travel's stories, I have seen that there's a way to cheat history. If the turtles take Shen with them to the future, the pain of losing her will still exist in the history, and they will manage to keep history without sacrificing her. I know we saw Hamato holding her body in the flashback, but I do believe there's a way to avoid it. You see:
+ The turtles could warn Tang Shen about what was going to happen, so she will protect herself with an armor or something to avoid the "death strike". If they don't warn her, there's another way.
+ Tang Shen is deadly strike, and while their house is destroyed, Yoshi cries over her body.
+ Furious, Yoshi lets Tang Shen and battle Shredder to death.
+ Meanwhile, without being discovered, the turtles takes Shen and puts baby Miwa in a safe place to make her survive.
+ While Yoshi and Saki fight, Leo uses his healing chi to cure Tang Shen, saving her life in the last moment, but leaving her unconscious.
+ When the Shredder leaves Yoshi to his death and takes Miwa with him, Yoshi loses conscious. In that moment, the turtles take him to safe place; saving his life without being noticed by the Shredder. Then, they will possibly leave him in a place that will make him leave to the USA.
+ History saved, the turtles return to the present with Tang Shen, when she's reunited with Yoshi (now Splinter).
+ Following episodes, Tang Shen will surely play an important role to defeat Shredder and recover Karai from him.

Just imagine Tang Shen talking to a perplexed Shredder:
+ "You miserable inhuman monster!!! You burned my family's home to ashes, almost killed my husband, took away my baby girl, turned her into a monster like you, AND YOU DARE TO SAY THAT YOU DID ALL THAT FOR ME?!!!!".

Even although this will be a very strange situation, I'm quite sure Tang Shen will be able to find a place in the turtles' family. I mean, there's always room for another human ally. And besides, to interact with the human world, April and her father could help her somehow.
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:37 AM   #2970
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
That's true.

From what was leaked, that looks to be the case.
Cool
So when it released then?
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:30 AM   #2971
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
I would love to see it possible. With Renet's help, Leo and the turtles can travel back in time to where Yoshi, Tang Shen & Saki lived.

Healing the wound on Shen but leaving her unconscious in a safe place would be the best thing to happen.
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:29 PM   #2972
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
Truly, it would change the show; and maybe that's the reason because next season, the turtles are going to be lost in space, in Dimension X and stuff. I see it very possible. And if something I have learnt from this series is the expect the unexpected, like Irma being a robo-Kraang. I though they cured Karai just like that, but it seems we have what we wanted: a semi-mutant status. She's still human but it can change to mutant when she wants. Besides, the "status quo" thing doesn't exactly work. Everytime we have seen someone die, it always manages to return: Snakeweed, cockroach, the Chimera, Kraang Subprime... etc.



Yeah, I know the changing history thing; but in other time-travel's stories, I have seen that there's a way to cheat history. If the turtles take Shen with them to the future, the pain of losing her will still exist in the history, and they will manage to keep history without sacrificing her. I know we saw Hamato holding her body in the flashback, but I do believe there's a way to avoid it. You see:
+ The turtles could warn Tang Shen about what was going to happen, so she will protect herself with an armor or something to avoid the "death strike". If they don't warn her, there's another way.
+ Tang Shen is deadly strike, and while their house is destroyed, Yoshi cries over her body.
+ Furious, Yoshi lets Tang Shen and battle Shredder to death.
+ Meanwhile, without being discovered, the turtles takes Shen and puts baby Miwa in a safe place to make her survive.
+ While Yoshi and Saki fight, Leo uses his healing chi to cure Tang Shen, saving her life in the last moment, but leaving her unconscious.
+ When the Shredder leaves Yoshi to his death and takes Miwa with him, Yoshi loses conscious. In that moment, the turtles take him to safe place; saving his life without being noticed by the Shredder. Then, they will possibly leave him in a place that will make him leave to the USA.
+ History saved, the turtles return to the present with Tang Shen, when she's reunited with Yoshi (now Splinter).
+ Following episodes, Tang Shen will surely play an important role to defeat Shredder and recover Karai from him.

Just imagine Tang Shen talking to a perplexed Shredder:
+ "You miserable inhuman monster!!! You burned my family's home to ashes, almost killed my husband, took away my baby girl, turned her into a monster like you, AND YOU DARE TO SAY THAT YOU DID ALL THAT FOR ME?!!!!".

Even although this will be a very strange situation, I'm quite sure Tang Shen will be able to find a place in the turtles' family. I mean, there's always room for another human ally. And besides, to interact with the human world, April and her father could help her somehow.
As much as I'd like for this to happen, I just don't see it. Because if this does happen, then the Turtles cease to exist since the reason Yoshi went to America was because his wife was killed and his daughter was presumed dead as well. If Shen lives, then Yoshi has no reason to go to America and the Turtles would never exist without him being there and buying them. Again, it's a nice thought, but there are just too many risks, and I can't see them just changing history like that.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
Cool
So when it released then?

No date has been set for the release as of now.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:48 PM   #2973
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 712
On topic: We have to wait for a summary in order to specify which time period that episode will be set in. Until then, don't get your hopes up.

Off topic: I have a feeling that an episode dealing with Bishop and the EPF will be as intense and brutal as Slash & Destroy.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 02:53 PM   #2974
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
On topic: We have to wait for a summary in order to specify which time period that episode will be set in. Until then, don't get your hopes up.

Off topic: I have a feeling that an episode dealing with Bishop and the EPF will be as intense and brutal as Slash & Destroy.
1. I agree with you on your first statement. I feel like everyone's talking about how Renet's going to help the Turtles save Shen. I honestly doubt that's going to happen. If anything, I feel like it's just going to be filler. Sorry, but after the big Dark Raph let down and having a filler-ish Karai episode (only thing it accomplished was having Karai be under the influence of Shredder, and there was absolutely no emotion to it.), I'm not so excited. Season 3 has been a huge let down so far, with the exception of episodes 8-13.

2. Bishop's entrance would be amazing. I'd honestly love for him to be Raph's villain. Donnie has the Kraang, Leo has the Shredder, and Mikey has mutant filler villains for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I want a Mikey villain, but I feel like Lord Dregg would be perfect. But for Raph? Bishop would be fantastic.

Also, we know Dregg IS coming to this show, and we had Shredder and the Kraang mostly on good terms with each other. Why not have Bishop and Dregg absolutely hate each other? It'd fit their characters and it'd be a great twist for the show to have both of the antagonists hate each other.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:08 PM   #2975
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
You can still have an emotional episode without having to change anything. Minae Noji did say on her Tumblr that she was doing a voice role and that it was emotional. Many of us believe she's voicing Tang Shen, so if that's the case, I have a feeling that the Turtles will meet her at some point during the episode and want to rescue her but they can't because it would change history, so they just have to witness the attack and the burning of the house if that's what they do.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:15 PM   #2976
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
1. I agree with you on your first statement. I feel like everyone's talking about how Renet's going to help the Turtles save Shen. I honestly doubt that's going to happen. If anything, I feel like it's just going to be filler. Sorry, but after the big Dark Raph let down and having a filler-ish Karai episode (only thing it accomplished was having Karai be under the influence of Shredder, and there was absolutely no emotion to it.), I'm not so excited. Season 3 has been a huge let down so far, with the exception of episodes 8-13.

2. Bishop's entrance would be amazing. I'd honestly love for him to be Raph's villain. Donnie has the Kraang, Leo has the Shredder, and Mikey has mutant filler villains for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I want a Mikey villain, but I feel like Lord Dregg would be perfect. But for Raph? Bishop would be fantastic.

Also, we know Dregg IS coming to this show, and we had Shredder and the Kraang mostly on good terms with each other. Why not have Bishop and Dregg absolutely hate each other? It'd fit their characters and it'd be a great twist for the show to have both of the antagonists hate each other.
Donnie had the Kraang. They are gone now and their influence still remains. But Bishop is more like what Donnie would be if he were evil. Such as using scientific experimentation as a form of torture. Having little regard for who was effected in just as long as he gets what he wants. Causing a mutant outbreak in the interest in gaining more funding.

Dirk Savage on the other hand would be perfect for Raph. He's a mutant bounty hunter, and he could work along side Bishop to apprehend mutants for Bishop to experiment on.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:15 PM   #2977
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
I don't think they're being taken back in time to save Shen either, that to me seems like common sense.

I think the premise will be that we basically get the full Splinter/Shredder origin story and the Turtles are told that regardless of what they wish, they can't change the timeline, so they have to watch and witness everything that happened between Yoshi and Saki that led to everything that transpired in their lives.

Maybe as a side note, since we all speculated it's similarities, maybe they do something where Donatello sees the pattern of Splinter & Shredder's friendship/rivalry over Tang Shen is identical to his friendship/rivalry with Casey over April.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:28 PM   #2978
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yep, that's what I think is going to happen, too, and I think it'll be cool to see how it all transpired and for the Turtles to see it as well. It'll give them a valuable lesson that sometimes history can't be changed no matter what because then events that happened before won't happen at all.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:38 PM   #2979
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
I don't think they're being taken back in time to save Shen either, that to me seems like common sense.

I think the premise will be that we basically get the full Splinter/Shredder origin story and the Turtles are told that regardless of what they wish, they can't change the timeline, so they have to watch and witness everything that happened between Yoshi and Saki that led to everything that transpired in their lives.

Maybe as a side note, since we all speculated it's similarities, maybe they do something where Donatello sees the pattern of Splinter & Shredder's friendship/rivalry over Tang Shen is identical to his friendship/rivalry with Casey over April.
Donnie's toned down the rivalry thing though. For instance in the mondo gecko episode there is a part where April is calling Casey because they have homework and she gets frustrated when he doesn't answer. But Donnie doesn't even bat an eye about it. And even in this last episode he acts more like he's just friends with her not in love with her.

But I agree Donnie could see a parallel between his relationship with Casey and the Shredder's relationship with Yoshi about Tang Shen. And that causes him to think okay maybe I should just step away and let things be what they will be.


Still in many cases the Turtles do unintentionally start things when they go to the past. In the Mirage comics they go back in time and start the Foot Clan.

In the IDW they go back in time and unintentionally cause the execution of the family they were reincarnated from.

So maybe in this episode, they unintentionally reveal that Oroku Saki was actually a child from the Foot Clan who was raised in the Hamato Clan. Oroku Saki hears this and feels nothing but anger because he was stolen from his true family and raised among his enemies.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 04:23 PM   #2980
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
So maybe in this episode, they unintentionally reveal that Oroku Saki was actually a child from the Foot Clan who was raised in the Hamato Clan. Oroku Saki hears this and feels nothing but anger because he was stolen from his true family and raised among his enemies.
That could also explain why he is unable to express and feel attachment to people as people and not as object of his possession, because in his mind, he thinks that was done in order for Splinter's father to able to manipulate him and control him through love and affection.

Shredder's definitely has trust issues and maybe that is the reason why he treats with Karai with such emotional detachment so that she wouldn't go through what he went through with Splinter's father. He can't really tell her the truth but in his mind, he feels that he's helping her by preparing for it when she founds out, although he will still use her for his revenge.

I guess Shredder has a warped idea of what's right and wrong.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls

Last edited by Luckyday; 05-20-2015 at 04:42 PM.
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.